Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

15 Amazing Football Prophecies Of 2016 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 15 Amazing Football Prophecies Of 2016 (4581 Views)

7 Amazing Football COINCIDENCES You Never Knew / Who's Your Favourite Football Player Of 2016? / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Amazing Football Prophecies Of 2016 by macho44(m): 1:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Source: http://adielem.com/2016/01/06/15-amazing-football-prophecies-of-20161298/
15 Amazing Football Prophecies of 2016. Wow sounds quite amazing isn’t it!.

With just 6 days gone in the new year, Renowned Mexican octopus “Akimendi Rodriguez” , known for his prophetic footballing gifts has listed 15 amazing football Prophecies that will happen in 2016.

Listed below, in order of sequence are the prophecies of Octopus Akimendi Rodriguez from Mexico;
1. Cristiano Ronaldo will score 94 goals in 2016 Calendar Year.

2.Arsenal will lose to Barcelona in the UCL knockout stage, both at home and away .

3. Bayern Munich will win German the Bundesliga title for a fourth consecutive year.

4. Lionel Messi will win world best footballer for a record “5th” time.

5. Chelsea will eliminate French champions, PSG in the UCL knockout stage.

6. Leicester City will participate in the; To view the complete story, visit http://adielem.com/2016/01/06/15-amazing-football-prophecies-of-20161298/
Re: 15 Amazing Football Prophecies Of 2016 by masimzeni: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
What is Ote saying about this?
Re: 15 Amazing Football Prophecies Of 2016 by otemanuduno: 4:51am On Feb 24, 2016
masimzeni:
It's quite obvious the predictions are fake and a copy-cat work from various predictors and prophets.

Check where the prophecy said Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure and it made me laugh. Benitez has been sacked even before his prophecy came out first on the internet at his original source. Benitez was sacked January 4 but his prophecy came out from his source at January 6. Lol.
Re: 15 Amazing Football Prophecies Of 2016 by otemanuduno: 4:53am On Feb 24, 2016
masimzeni:
It's quite obvious the predictions are fake and a copy-cat work from various predictors and prophets.

Check where the prophecy said Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure and it made me laugh. Benitez has been sacked even before his prophecy came out first on the internet at his original source. Benitez was sacked January 4 but his prophecy came out from his source at January 6. Octopus Rodriguez didn't say anything, this OP is only using the name octopus to 'pull crowd' to his website, that's all!!!!
Re: 15 Amazing Football Prophecies Of 2016 by tgmservice: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ote the great you are the chosen one
Re: 15 Amazing Football Prophecies Of 2016 by jamesdegreat(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
otemanuduno i believe in your prophecy so how do i get to know you better?
Re: 15 Amazing Football Prophecies Of 2016 by macho44(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
otemanuduno:

Check where the prophecy said Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure and it made me laugh. Benitez has been sacked even before his prophecy came out first on the internet at his original source. Benitez was sacked January 4 but his prophecy came out from his source at January 6. Octopus Rodriguez didn't say anything, this OP is only using the name octopus to 'pull crowd' to his website, that's all!!!!
FACT's are Sacred, comments are free. Mr Otemanduno or whatever Absurd Prefix u choose to attach to your name, why don't you manage your knowledge, while I manage mine? If you feel you are very adept at making "Hypothetical Summaries" all in the. guise of football predictions, please be matured about it and don't go about making crazy assumptions.
www.gossipmirrors.com
Re: 15 Amazing Football Prophecies Of 2016 by otemanuduno: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2016
macho44:
FACT's are Sacred, comments are free. Mr Otemanduno or whatever Absurd Prefix u choose to attach to your name, why don't you manage your knowledge, while I manage mine? If you feel you are very adept at making "Hypothetical Summaries" all in the. guise of football predictions, please be matured about it and don't go about making crazy assumptions.
www.gossipmirrors.com

www.gossipmirrors.com[/quote] I'm very sorry for uttering this, but that was what Eartum ministered to my heart when I saw the thread. Eartum is one of the sons of God in the new doctrine to take over the world in generations to come.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where To Play Volleyball In Lagos? / National Sports Festival: Garden City Games 2011 (The Official Thread) / Keshi Tipped To Replace Siasia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.