Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

I’m Married But I’m Still In Love With My Ex. Help! (re-post) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Married But I’m Still In Love With My Ex. Help! (re-post) (534 Views)

"I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Married But I’m Still In Love With My Ex. Help! (re-post) by ALocoVivaVoce: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2016
Happy New Year guys and welcome to New Year Re-post DAY 6.

For the first ten days of the year, I will be re-posting ten of my most popular blog posts in the year 2015. This is to enable first timers or new readers on the blog discover some of the popular posts that they may not have gotten to see as a result of the blog’s chronological order.

Yesterday was Day 5 and I re-posted the fifth most popular blog post of 2015 which is “I GOT MARRIED AS A VIRGIN BUT I AM SCARED TO HAVE SEX. HELP!” http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/12/04/i-got-married-as-a-virgin-but-i-am-scared-to-have-sex-help/. Click the link to read the post if you haven’t. Remember, there is a reason it is the fourth most popular blog post of 2015.

Today’s post which happens to be the sixth most popular blog post of 2015 is a Feature Friday story about a woman who recently got married but cannot stop thinking of her ex-boyfriend.

Click on the link below to read the post I’M MARRIED BUT I’M STILL IN LOVE WITH MY EX. HELP!

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/01/06/im-married-but-im-still-in-love-with-my-ex-help-re-post/

(1) (Reply)

January's Very Own / Dr Protected The Baby In The Government Owned Children Home.the Alledged Said It / HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.. Drop Your Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.