Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Monster Tri Cycle(keke) That Consume 27,000k Fuel (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monster Tri Cycle(keke) That Consume 27,000k Fuel (photos) (699 Views)

Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / See What A Driver Was Caught Doing To A Tanker Laden With Fuel..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monster Tri Cycle(keke) That Consume 27,000k Fuel (photos) by elhafeez(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2016
I was queuing for fuel while this morning in Zaria kaduna state when I noticed the keke in font of me was taking almost over 20 minutes to get filled. I went there to check what was going on. to my surprise it had already consumed over 27k fuel @ 86 naira. since gallons are not allowed, this black maker boys selling on the street have invented a monster keke. You can never be wiser than a Nigerian criminal. Naija I hail o

Re: Monster Tri Cycle(keke) That Consume 27,000k Fuel (photos) by theV0ice: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2016
elhafeez:
I was queuing for fuel while this morning in Zaria kaduna state when I noticed the keke in font of me was taking almost over 20 minutes to get filled. I went there to check what was going on. to my surprise it had already consumed over 27k fuel @ 86 naira. since gallons are not allowed, this black maker boys selling on the street have invented a monster keke. You can never be wiser than a Nigerian criminal. Naija I hail o

Chai!!! shocked

If only this kind of ingenuity can be put to very good use. The society will benefit and he too will not need to be looking behind his back for law enforcement while enjoying the reward of his ingenuity...

1 Like

Re: Monster Tri Cycle(keke) That Consume 27,000k Fuel (photos) by elhafeez(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2016
more pictures

Re: Monster Tri Cycle(keke) That Consume 27,000k Fuel (photos) by Topccy007: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2016
I don't know why gallons won't be allowed in filling stations. After all generators don't use water yet. People will keep improvising as long as this kinda situation continues.
Re: Monster Tri Cycle(keke) That Consume 27,000k Fuel (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Unemployment is really eaten and hitting harder

BTW hope he is not boko fuel buyer.

Why not alert security agent around?

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Week! / Which Way Is Nigeria Headed, Mr. President? / PIC: Nigeria’s Interior Minister, Dambazau, Converts SSS Officer To “shoe Shiner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.