Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) (4171 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by Crossbelt(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
nawa days women are really punishing us men,to take care of children which is the main primary objective of all women;they have now abandoned it to us(men) why? what is our generation turning into?

Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
The dumbest thread of the year 2016 is already here. grin Sorry OP.

Please do not become a father yet, you are not ready. wink

18 Likes

Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by SAMBARRY: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ehen.isn't she your child.who told you parenthood is for one person in a union

Besides if you can do this

You should also be able to cater for a child undecided

Ban me and run mad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by Vyolet(f): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
If women can back babies,why can't men do it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by Joel3(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
I don't know why I didn't find it funny...
Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by crackhaus: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vyolet:
If women can back babies,why can men do it?
Because men are not women...when will you I-must-be-modern-by-fire-by-force girls understand that?

4 Likes

Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by lilmax(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Women are now loosing the "caring nature " what do you expect?

Vegetable Men are not helping matters cheesy just take a good look at the pic

1 Like

Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by AfricanApple(f): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
there are some things that should just be left at home undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 07, 2016
Father + Mother= Parents. One of them have to do it.

1 Like

Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by Vyolet(f): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
crackhaus:

Because men are not women...when will you I-must-be-modern-by-fire-by-force girls understand that?
It is not about being modern,it is about "being considerate", the man doesn't have to put the baby at his back,he can use baby carrier and put her on the chest, it is all the same. You don't ha e to leave everything for the woman to do.

8 Likes

Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by mhizsimi(f): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
A man helping the wife take care of his own child is not wrong...women should not do everything... Haba the child is for both the father and the mother...

4 Likes

Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by crackhaus: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Vyolet:

It is not about being modern,it is about "being considerate", the man doesn't have to put the baby at his back, he can use baby carrier and put her on the chest, it is all the same. You don't ha e to leave everything for the woman to do.
No way!

He must put on wrapper and carry the baby on his back in public to show how much of a sweet and considerate daddy he is. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by xynerise: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
crackhaus:

No way!
He must put on wrapper and carry the baby on his back in public to show how much of a sweet daddy he is. grin
I just imagined myself as the man in that picture and spat.
Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by crackhaus: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
xynerise:

I just imagined myself as the man in that picture and spat.
Lmao... gringrin

According to our end-time women, you spat because you're forming alpha male and not a considerate dad...lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by xynerise: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
crackhaus:

Lmao... gringrin

According to our end-time women, you spat because you're forming alpha male and not a considerate dad...lol
You won't blame them. I blame the men using this as publicity stunt.
Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by crackhaus: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
xynerise:
You won't blame them. I blame the men using this as publicity stunt.
Abi...
Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
crackhaus:

That's not his child

Gowi with dat old school B$! If I'm not a KEPT LADY the brat is 50/50!!! Or I stay home and back/front/side the Brat 100% grin grin
Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by crackhaus: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nubian113:

That's not his child

Gowi with dat old school B$! If I'm not a KEPT LADY the brat is 50/50!!! Or I stay home and back/front/side the Brat 100% grin grin
Point is, the man doesn't need to back the brat in public... that shiit don't look right grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
crackhaus:

Point is the man don't need to back the brat in public, that shiit don't look right. grin

Then he should make some fvckin money so he doesnt have to stand there wearing his wife's scarf!!!

She would look ok.... You know the dumb man couldn't think for himself so she dressed him up from the look of it.

This is propaganda! Arsenal fan as well cry grin

Look I don't care if he carried it on his head as long as I don't grin cheesy grin

Because I work angry cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
crackhaus:

Point is, the man doesn't need to back the brat in public... that shiit don't look right grin

He's the tribe that loves money so his wife is at work ATM grin
Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by crackhaus: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nubian113:

Then he should make some fvckin money so he doesnt have to stand there wearing his wife's scarf!!!

She would look ok.... You know the dumb man couldn't think for himself so she dressed him up from the look of it.

This is propaganda! Arsenal fan as well cry grin

Look I don't care if he carried it on his head as long as I don't grin cheesy grin

Because I work angry cheesy lipsrsealed
Truth though...
Dude probably doesn't have a job gringrin

But then even if you work, why would you want to subject your man to such...at least use that hard-earned money to buy him a fvcking designer stroller dammiit angry grin
Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by cococandy(f): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
OP did the man tell you he was forced?
Maybe he enjoys it.
Face your life.
Don't assume he's being made to do it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
crackhaus:

Truth though...
Dude probably doesn't have a job gringrin

But then even if you work, why would you want to subject your man to such...at least use that hard-earned money to buy him a fvcking designer stroller dammiit angry grin

I wonder if he ever bought her a cuppa tea while she carried THAT in her belly embarassed cry lipsrsealed

[size=1pt] that's why she choooooose that wrap for him[/size] wink
Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Na here u go find women.
We go finish uh na this year.
We have concluded our meetings.
ASSOCIATION Of Recalcitrant Boyfriends.
Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by Vyolet(f): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
crackhaus:

No way!

He must put on wrapper and carry the baby on his back in public to show how much of a sweet and considerate daddy he is. grin
Stop being sarcastic.
Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by dangotesmummy: 7:22am On Jan 08, 2016
crackhaus:

Mumu!

So you scared of getting banned and still won't develop sense... grin
happy New year slowpoke grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by crackhaus: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nubian113:

I wonder if he ever bought her a cuppa tea while she carried THAT in her belly embarassed cry lipsrsealed

[size=1pt] that's why she choooooose that wrap for him[/size] wink
Hahaha.. gringrin
You're definitely enjoying the thought of how his woman would have made him do it... grin

Tell me, are you also into BD,SM? tongue
Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by crackhaus: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
Vyolet:
Stop being sarcastic.
Where's the fun in that...
Re: Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) by crackhaus: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
dangotesmummy:
happy New year slowpoke grin

Idiot grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Help!!! I Am Dying Gradually / Why You Will Marry The Wrong Person / What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.