Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

A Lawyer Wants To Immigrate To Canada. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Lawyer Wants To Immigrate To Canada. (2324 Views)

Egyptian Lawyer Wants €1billion Compensation For Mo Salah Injury / I Have Been Bitten By Scorpion, Involved In Multiple Accidents - Lady Lawyer / Move To Canada With Your Family Through Canada Study And Work Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lawyer Wants To Immigrate To Canada. by mumoftwo(f): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
Happy New Year All.
Since the beginning of this year , my husband and i have been thinking of what we can do to improve our standard of living.
We have kids and take home pay is not taking us home any longer.
Been thinking of immigrating to Canada. I'm a lawyer. No added qualifications apart from my law degree. i also take up events planningas a secondary source of income. My husband is a freelance marketer in oil and gas. What are our prospects of settling in Canada? Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lawyer Wants To Immigrate To Canada. by itstpia8: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2016

2 Likes

Re: A Lawyer Wants To Immigrate To Canada. by itstpia8: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
from google.

You can also ask your question in travel section, perhaps someone knows something about it.
Re: A Lawyer Wants To Immigrate To Canada. by mumoftwo(f): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thanks. @itstpia8. thanks for the info. more contribution would be appreciated.
Re: A Lawyer Wants To Immigrate To Canada. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
mumoftwo:
Dear Nairalanders,
Happy New Year All.
Since the beginning of this year , my husband and i have been thinking of what we can do to improve our standard of living.
We have kids and take home pay is not taking us home any longer.
Been thinking of immigrating to Canada. I'm a lawyer. No added qualifications apart from my law degree. i also take up events planningas a secondary source of income. My husband is a freelance marketer in oil and gas. What are our prospects of settling in Canada? Thanks.

Hello, did you eventually succeed or get any help with this? Please share. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drake Ft Chris Brown – Closer To My Dreams / What Are Your Hobbies / Learn How To Place Advert In Any Nigerian Newspapers @ At Low Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.