Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration (7154 Views)

Chit-chat With Studio Cfr / Google " Studio Cfr" / Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by sexyLeamon(f): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2009
that was then not any more grin
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by Anandel(f): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2009
shocked :-XWho dey deceive you ? I mean who told you dat u'r sexy? Abeg show us the full view and stop showing ur mami water hair. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by lysaa2: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2009
clemcykul:

is that ur expectation lol

u must be embittered and terribly disappointed

no ma. . i'm so not. but ur tongue is after tasting from a spoonful of truth.
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by sexyLeamon(f): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2009
Anandel:

shocked :-XWho dey deceive you ? I mean who told you dat u'r sexy? Abeg show us the full view and stop showing ur mami water hair. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha lmao try again coz that didn't move me at all. and for your info, I don't need to be told by people that am sexy, so the pic in my profile is not to impress anyone.
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by clemcykul(f): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2009
@lysaa lol
u know my point and u know its the damn truth, dont act indifferent
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by clemcykul(f): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2009
@sexielemon

omo u gather the stuffs o
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by sexyLeamon(f): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2009
hiya please com again I don't understand
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by lysaa(f): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2009
clemcykul:

@lysaa lol
u know my point and u know its the damn truth, dont act indifferent

and what's the truth m'am? cos U Never Know With Women lol
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by clemcykul(f): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2009
no point repeating wat am sure u know. women are grossly unpredictable,

how about buying ice cream for me lysa? dont want to bliv ure aka gum
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by lysaa(f): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2009
not selfish i could share mine with u just dont be greedy.
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by clemcykul(f): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2009
i dont bliv in sharing, i prefer having my own, 2morrow now u will want to share my bed mate
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by Anandel(f): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2009
[color=Black][/color]Dear sexy leamon?,Jus incase u dnt know u suppose go for sex change cuz dat ur back is fit for carrying cement only. Who told u to talk when hot chicks like Munwa is talking. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by StudioCFR(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2009
i beg to differ Anandel cool
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by lysaa(f): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2009
clemcykul:

i dont bliv in sharing, i prefer having my own, 2morrow now u will want to share my bed mate

hehehe, u dont even own him so dont be afraid to lose him. tongue
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by StudioCFR(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2009
Seconded
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by lysaa(f): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2009
u see all the load u are carrying in ur head?
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by StudioCFR(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2009
sexyLeamon:

so studio have become Studio Cfr? interesting

Lol,
sweety that your picture fine no be small kiss kiss
how are u? long time smiley

clemcykul:

ur darling studio43 CFR

watch it clem kiss grin

@POSTER,

U are bitten more than u can chew cool

*allegation, irresponsible*
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by clemcykul(f): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2009
@lysaa
i nevr insinuated i own any. but all owns me capish
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by lysaa(f): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2009
minus me.
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by StudioCFR(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2009
Te Hehe hehe
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by clemcykul(f): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2009
of course minus u, who ever wants to have a do wiff a loser?
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by sexyLeamon(f): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2009
Anandel:

[color=Black][/color]Dear sexy leamon?,Jus incase u dnt know u suppose go for sex change cuz dat ur back is fit for carrying cement only. Who told u to talk when hot chicks like Munwa is talking. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who you a hot chic? let me laugh grin grin you know something? am not like you coz if I was, I wouldn't even bother with you after viewing your profile. but you are lucky am kind I don't generalise people base on how they look. I guess you mom probably tell you your beautiful on a daily basic take my advice and check the mirror once more grin if it stills doesn't work, get a eye check cheesy
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by clemcykul(f): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2009
una dey compete for me?
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by Anandel(f): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2009
Sezy demon, @ least i have a mom that can tell me i'm pretty. Wow! I'm sure yours after looking @ you rushed @ d toilet to throw up. U'r jus d product of ur parents Faux Paux. Don't bother for the meaning- DUMB DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by clemcykul(f): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2009
will u shut ur dirty mouth! ure pretty so wat

pls wen next u log on, learn to shave ur armpit!
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by Anandel(f): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2009
Wow! point noted, but @ least u acknowledged d fact dat i'm pretty. shocked Lets start with U. We'all know dat u dnt hv a boyfriend  cuz d cnt stand ur mouth odour. Gud day bitch   or ar u a guy, i mean gay. Or better still HAEMOPHRODITE! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by sexyLeamon(f): 7:10am On Jun 24, 2009
am out of here I just relaise your type attention seekers. if you are consider pretty, then there is a new meaning of beautiful
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by Lolabbey: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2009
rushes back
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by blissieng(f): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2009
Amndel. . .

havent come across that name here b4.

Is it safe to assume you're joking?

Me I wan clarify o, b4 I start my own. I no understand how person go come dey yab my sexy! in front of me.
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by lysaa(f): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2009
clemcykul:

of course minus u, who ever wants to have a do wiff a loser?

lmao, just seeing this now. .swallow ur envy babes and be specific next time instead of saying eveybody. Minus u is a gain to me just like an atom giving out an electron to become stable. U are so pathetic babes. tongue
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by blissieng(f): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2009
bu ha ha ha!

. . . and it continues. . .
Re: Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration by lysaa(f): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2009
thats how she wants it, so lets have the fun rolling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) / COMEDY SKIT: Pastor Nicodemus Mbatsavtampu – Recession (AUDIO) / Girls Night Out: