Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Help! Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email. Thank You Very Much. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email. Thank You Very Much. (841 Views)

Revenue Generation: FG May Revise Restriction On 41 Items / Army Launches "Thank You For Your Service" Initiative (Photos) / Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email. Thank You Very Much. by S6390380: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dear professor Smith:
Could you please give me an override permission on Financial accounting 101 ? I did really poor on this course in last semester and hope I have a chance to understand the material in this course better. Therefore, could you please provide me a chance to retake this course since is the last time Financial accounting theory has been offered.
If you give me this permission I will be very thankful and it will be a great help for the understanding of my major related course.
Sincerely,
Nis cole
Re: Help! Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email. Thank You Very Much. by fistonati(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
U just wasted a pint of ur life writing ds and I just wasted my precious time reading d crap
Re: Help! Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email. Thank You Very Much. by Excellent7(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
@OP
I had to do this fast. See the corrected version.
You should have started by introducing yourself.
I did that for you in the version below, Insert your department at the dotted space and remember to append your signature.

Dear Professor Smith,
I am Nis Cole, a student in the department of ................................................. .
I respectfully write to request for an override permission on Financial accounting 101 in which I performed poorly last semester.
I am hopeful that your kind permission will help me acquire a better understanding of the course materials.
If given the chance to retake the course, especially as this is the last time Financial accounting theory is being offered, I am determined to put in my best.
Thanks.
Yours faithfully,
Nis Cole

1 Like

Re: Help! Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email. Thank You Very Much. by demolinka(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
How much u go pay?
Re: Help! Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email. Thank You Very Much. by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 07, 2016
I don't see the point, its understandable as it is. What kind of Smith(a caucasian family name) cannot understand written english?
Re: Help! Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email. Thank You Very Much. by evatee(m): 2:12am On Jan 07, 2016
S6390380:
Dear professor Smith:
Could you please give me an override permission on Financial accounting 101 ? I did really poor on this course in last semester and hope I have a chance to understand the material in this course better. Therefore, could you please provide me a chance to retake this course since is the last time Financial accounting theory has been offered.
If you give me this permission I will be very thankful and it will be a great help for the understanding of my major related course.
Sincerely,
Nis cole

Guess the new moniker u just created cos of this thread is ur matric number?
Re: Help! Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email. Thank You Very Much. by LoveDecay(m): 2:49am On Jan 07, 2016
Excellent7:
@OP
I did that for you in the version below, Insert your department at the dotted space and remember to append your signature.

Dear Professor Smith,
I am Nis Cole, a student in the department of ................................................. .
I respectfully write to request for an override permission on Financial accounting 101 in which I performed poorly last semester.
I am hopeful that your kind permission will help me acquire a better understanding of the course materials.
If given the chance to retake the course, especially as this is the last time Financial accounting theory is being offered, I am determined to put in my best.
Thanks.
Yours faithfully,
Nis Cole

Dear Professor Smith,
[s]I am Nis Cole, a student in the department of ................................................. .[/s]
I respectfully write to request for an override permission on Financial accounting 101.[s] in which I performed poorly last semester. [/s]

I performed poorly last semester and, [s]believe that retaking the course will

Thanks.
Yours faithfully,[/s]
Re: Help! Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email. Thank You Very Much. by S6390380: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
charix:
I don't see the point, its understandable as it is. What kind of Smith(a caucasian family name) cannot understand written english?
He is English speaker while I am not. I need to use fake name in order to avoid this detect by my prof
Re: Help! Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email. Thank You Very Much. by S6390380: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Excellent7:
@OP

Dear Professor Smith,
Thanks.
Yours faithfully,
Nis Cole
forget to thank you

(1) (Reply)

Hope The Naira Falls. Buhari Fails To Learn From History..by The Economist / Full Video: Dr Tope Aluko On Ekiti Election Rigging / Tambuwal Stops Convoy To Fight Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.