Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam (1289 Views)

Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS / Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army / Army Sends Back Pardoned Soldiers To Fight Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam by Agbajegorite: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
The American government would be donating 24 Mine-Resistant, Armor-Protected (MRAP) vehicles to the Nigerian military on Thursday as the country continues to battle a deadly insurgency in the northeast. The vehicles are valued at $11 million, the United States Consulate in Lagos said on Wednesday in a statement inviting journalists to the event. “The equipment donation represents part […] The post U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #Nigeria To Fight #BokoHaram appeared first on SIMONATEBA.COM.

http://advocacyofpeaceindiversity..com/2016/01/us-donates-11-million-mine-resistant.html

Re: U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam by KELVINXY: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
way to go
Re: U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam by ibkgab001: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Despite the source I find this news very hard to believe

1 Like

Re: U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
those bastards. Tis obvious they aren't doing it willingly, they are sure expecting something in return...

1 Like

Re: U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam by abduljabbar4(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nice one. They are now sure that nobody will sell the cars and use the change to buy kekeNapep-looking vehicles to the army. We must have committed a sin in the past and God decided to punish us with gej
Re: U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam by doctokwus: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:
We must have committed a sin in the past and God decided to punish us with gej
Fact some people still don't comprehend.
Probably a collective mortal sin because GEJ is the worst punishment that could be bequeathed on a nation.More like the biblical plague.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam by abe4kom: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
This was announced last year. I forgot the name of the stupid vehicle sef.
Dudes over at beegeagle blog savaged the vehicles as an insult to Nigeria.

GEJ bought the Bigfoot and Reva MRAPs and they have been performing excellently.

What we want are Apache helicopters, chinooks, Bradley fighting Vehicles, Abrams Tanks and Warthog flying fortress.
Not some silly vehicle looking like it was used in Equalizer 2000

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam by fistonati(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
If you send an american to buy u eggs, if dey won't have their share dey will lick it.

Only gay is free there
Re: U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam by ElekeNtioba: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dharniel:
those bastards. Tis obvious they aren't doing it willingly, they are sure expecting something in return...

like what...free oil
Re: U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam by ElekeNtioba: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Nice one. They are now sure that nobody will sell the cars and use the change to buy kekeNapep-looking vehicles to the army. We must have committed a sin in the past and God decided to punish us with gej

these cars are considered non-lethal aid. Nigerian military's well-documented abuse of human rights not GEJ is d reason they wont sell arms to Nigeria.
Re: U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam by ElekeNtioba: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
The earlier y'all realize Nigeria is only a giant of africa on paper the earlier u slown down d chest pumping.

Nobody gives a shît what u think.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
ElekeNtioba:

like what...free oil
that's one of many...
Re: U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam by abduljabbar4(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
ElekeNtioba:

these cars are considered non-lethal aid. Nigerian military's well-documented abuse of human rights not GEJ is d reason they wont sell arms to Nigeria.

Ok, but why did gej use arms money for his campaign na? Something is telling me that he used boko haram as an escuse to steal our money

1 Like

Re: U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam by Farnsworth: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
abe4kom:
This was announced last year. I forgot the name of the stupid vehicle sef.
Dudes over at beegeagle blog savaged the vehicles as an insult to Nigeria.

[size=15pt]GEJ bought the Bigfoot and Reva MRAPs and they have been performing excellently.[/size]

What we want are Apache helicopters, chinooks, Bradley fighting Vehicles, Abrams Tanks and Warthog flying fortress.
Not some silly vehicle looking like it was used in Equalizer 2000

This is why the US is really fucking annoying... They are hypocrites always trying to take moral high grounds where they don't have any. The Bigfoot MRAP's are awesome. But if it is free without strings we should take it. But We must develop our own military machinery and weapons.

https://beegeagle./2015/07/20/field-imagery-a-chinese-built-bigfoot-mrap-of-the-nigerian-army-armed-with-twin-w85-12-7mm-machine-guns/
Re: U.S. Donates $11 Million Mine Resistant Vehicles To #nigeria To Fight #bokoharam by CSTR2: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How Corruption In The Nigerian Military Led To The Death Of Air Force Pilot. / "Shi'ites: Why People Are Indifferent To The Killings In Zaria" - Vanguard / Gov. Okowa Pays Condolence Visit To The Ibru's Family In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.