Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service (51953 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (dssc)applicants. / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
eHustler:

Got ya! hehehe......
Yes its me. You know who! grin
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by techskulz(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
they kept to time and the interview is normal interview question.
eddiemei:

Hello sir,plz did u attend the interview?..
If yes,can u plz give us a breakdowN on hw it went. Tnx
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by eddiemei(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
techskulz:

Tnx,just wanted to knw. Though I couldn't make it to d interview.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by timothyuche1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
mafarawemi:
A reputable oil and gas company in portharcourt is urgently in need a fire watch.

Qualification: A university degree in any science or Engineering discipline is required.

Candidate must have attended a fire fighting course or Training.

Minimum Experience of 3years is required.
guy keep up with the good works u are doing here

Interested candidates should send their CV to hr@oilfieldsolutions-ng.com.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by timothyuche1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
mafarawemi:
A reputable oil and gas company in portharcourt is urgently in need a fire watch.

Qualification: A university degree in any science or Engineering discipline is required.

guy keep up with the good works u are doing here

Guy keep up with the good works you are doing here
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by eHustler(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2016
techskulz:

Guy do you know anything about this CEDSI with regards to future financial and career prospects? will they pay well after confirmation? What is the career growth like? These questions will go along way to help some of us make an informed decision if called to resume with them. Anybody with useful information should help please.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by techskulz(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
bro i did not know anything about them, am also one of the applicant. What i really know about them as been told by the person who interviewed us is that they are an NGO company.
eHustler:

Guy do you know anything about this CEDSI with regards to future financial and career prospects? will they pay well after confirmation? What is the career growth like? These questions will go along way to help some of us make an informed decision if called to resume with them. Anybody with useful information should help please.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by patako: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kath5kouture:
Yes its me. You know who! grin
I told u i am gonna root u out
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
patako:
who be u? Sorry,wrong number undecided
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by patako: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kath5kouture:
who be u? Sorry,wrong number undecided
network busy
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by funkyglitz: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
patako:

nice try dear......see ya on Monday and in BTW hope u guys arrived safely

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by ofeshe(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2016
asatemple:
I mind ooo before my husband pursue me
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by ofeshe(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Valmesk:
Did you later go to Pyke consulting LTD at Artillery Junction,they are registered GIS firm.Anyway job fair is coming up soon nationwide.

Pls how do i submit my CV with pyke consulting
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by patako: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2016
ofeshe:

Pls how do i submit my CV with pyke consulting
Pyke office is located in between 2nd artillery and 1st artillery, just keep to your left on ur way to 1st artillery from 2nd artillery.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Kakamorufu(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2016
Help a brother too.. Am staying arouind woji
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by eHustler(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Wider Perspectives Limited is a Management Consulting firm incorporated in Nigeria on March 5, 1984. We offer quality professional services to public and private organizations to enhance their effectiveness, efficiency and profitability.

Job Position: Warehouse Assistant

Job Location: Rivers State

Job Description

Provide support to the Raw Material Inventory Management and Logistics Planning
Issuing of items and update bin cards at their various location
Ensure that racks, item locations are kept clean via the aid of Janitors
Carry out scheduled periodic (Duty, Weekly, Monthly) spot check
Report any damage, discrepancy or spillage to the Unit Supervisor/Manager
Provide support for materials put away
Ensure name tags are on item bins/location
Any other duties as assigned by the Unit Supervisor/Manager.

Qualifications

SSC/OND in relevant fields
Must have at least one year work experience
Have good interpersonal relation skill
Oral and written communication skill
Must be resident in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Method of Application

Interested candidates should forward application letter and detailed CV's quoting the position as subject of the email to recruitment@widerperspectivesltd.com and copy godstime@widerperspectivesltd.com
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Mcbenjamin(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
eHustler:
Wider Perspectives Limited is a Management Consulting firm incorporated in Nigeria on March 5, 1984. We offer quality professional services to public and private organizations to enhance their effectiveness, efficiency and profitability.

Job Position: Warehouse Assistant

Job Location: Rivers State

Job Description

Provide support to the Raw Material Inventory Management and Logistics Planning
Issuing of items and update bin cards at their various location
Ensure that racks, item locations are kept clean via the aid of Janitors
Carry out scheduled periodic (Duty, Weekly, Monthly) spot check
Report any damage, discrepancy or spillage to the Unit Supervisor/Manager
Provide support for materials put away
Ensure name tags are on item bins/location
Any other duties as assigned by the Unit Supervisor/Manager.

Qualifications

SSC/OND in relevant fields
Must have at least one year work experience
Have good interpersonal relation skill
Oral and written communication skill
Must be resident in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Method of Application

Interested candidates should forward application letter and detailed CV's quoting the position as subject of the email to recruitment@widerperspectivesltd.com and copy godstime@widerperspectivesltd.com
I applied for the position cos I need a job, my contract was terminated as a shell contract staff.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by patako: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
funkyglitz:

nice try dear......see ya on Monday and in BTW hope u guys arrived safely
Do you receive any message from CEDSI, a friend told me he was contacted to submit some stuff like that to them.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by funkyglitz: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
patako:

Do you receive any message from CEDSI, a friend told me he was contacted to submit some stuff like that to them.

yes it's all about the proposal.....just to choose a topic and write, to submit on Monday
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by nerdymufasa(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
mafarawemi:

Has anybody heard back 4rm these guys or the position has been filled?
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Uceegal: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Please ooo, I dey rumuigbo in ph.Computer science graduate but base on networking. I need alert for my side please ooooo
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by funkyglitz: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2016
pls oooo my CEDSI people that proposal no funny noooooo.....how are u guys coping sef?abeg guys mk una show cm explain things to me and to all those people wey carry the CEDSI for head....pls pls and pls no cm tell me rubbish to disqualify me ooooo. ehn bk to my question....are we to type the proposal or just hand written and how many pages is maximum and minimum number for a proposal and finally I wz tinkin a proposal have to be short and straight to the point but from that website it's all confusing looking more like a project topic sef
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by QtKatie(f): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2016
From the explanation she gave and the other hints that were written on the board, I think a proposal should be 6 pages. Executive summary - 2 pages, description - 1 page, project monitoring and evaluation - 1 page etc. Can't remember the rest cos I've lost interest. Good luck.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by hartson(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
nerdymufasa:

Has anybody heard back 4rm these guys or the position has been filled?

not really,could be that they are still sorting things out.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by hartson(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Uceegal:
Please ooo, I dey rumuigbo in ph.Computer science graduate but base on networking. I need alert for my side please ooooo

alawi alert or what?
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by patako: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
funkyglitz:
pls oooo my CEDSI people that proposal no funny noooooo.....how are u guys coping sef?abeg guys mk una show cm explain things to me and to all those people wey carry the CEDSI for head....pls pls and pls no cm tell me rubbish to disqualify me ooooo. ehn bk to my question....are we to type the proposal or just hand written and how many pages is maximum and minimum number for a proposal and finally I wz tinkin a proposal have to be short and straight to the point but from that website it's all confusing looking more like a project topic sef
Bae, u dey try, it seems u will be d only going there on Monday cos that proposal writing is not funny at all. Wishing u d best sha.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Switup: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
hi house. newbie on this thread. just got out of school n waiting for service n it seems d "clarion call" is due March next year. that's really far from now. and I bet seating home all day will only increase my calories n this I do not wish for. so I would love to have a job, at least sth that would keep me busy n out of the house. I would gladly appreciate response frm d house. thanx
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by funkyglitz: 7:02am On Feb 28, 2016
patako:

Bae, u dey try, it seems u will be d only going there on Monday cos that proposal writing is not funny at all. Wishing u d best sha.

Hmmmm learn to speak for yourself o,don't be surprised to see all those guys that told u they won't be coming.....but as for me d kin tin don tire me oooo,I give up

1 Like

Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:11am On Feb 28, 2016
Switup:
hi house. newbie on this thread. just got out of school n waiting for service n it seems d "clarion call" is due March next year. that's really far from now. and I bet seating home all day will only increase my calories n this I do not wish for. so I would love to have a job, at least sth that would keep me busy n out of the house. I would gladly appreciate response frm d house. thanx
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by MORNDEW(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2016
Please froends Who knows mynaijabiz.com? They invited me for a training. I need helpful info about them. Hope its not a marketing job.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by fishaboi(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Experienced professional driver wanted in Port Harcourt.

Knowledge of traffic rules, Port Harcourt roads, and basic car care and maintenance are essential.

Personal integrity, honesty, neatness, and punctuality are imperative.

Should be willing to work long hours (even on weekends) and enjoy generous time off.

Must also be willing to submit to very detailed background checks and security profiling.

Pay is competitive and will be reviewed based on performance.

Interested candidates should kindly send an email with resume or a summary of their bio and job experience to inhaley@yahoo.com

Alternatively, send whatsapp message (no calls or text messages please) to +234 818 665 4227

Cheers.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by caddylac(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
MORNDEW:
Please froends Who knows mynaijabiz.com? They invited me for a training. I need helpful info about them. Hope its not a marketing job.
They also sent me too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.