Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

My Extremely Hilarious Observation... You'll Agree With Me. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Extremely Hilarious Observation... You'll Agree With Me. (799 Views)

Funny Sign Boards You'll See Only In Nigeria / The Memes You Haven't Seen Before (extremely Hilarious) / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Extremely Hilarious Observation... You'll Agree With Me. by kingcypress: 7:34am On Jan 07, 2016
Nigerian Parents will put "beware of dogs" on their gate till their daughter clock 30 and not married, then change it to "iced block is sold here" when they realized that their daughter is almost entering her menopause.

Pls feel free to add your hilarious observation about Nigerian parents.

1 Like

Re: My Extremely Hilarious Observation... You'll Agree With Me. by Khd95(m): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2016
Op,ur kind of weed na of higher standard oo
Wat are u sayin sev
Re: My Extremely Hilarious Observation... You'll Agree With Me. by cybercreator: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2016
guy wat are u eve sayin?, mumu :-]
Re: My Extremely Hilarious Observation... You'll Agree With Me. by cybercreator: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2016
guy wat are u even sayin?, mumu :-]
Re: My Extremely Hilarious Observation... You'll Agree With Me. by hottest111: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
OP, more weed to ur elbow

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day In Present Nigeria / What Does Woman Really Wants / Munmun Indians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.