Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Want To Travel To USA Need Advice! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Want To Travel To USA Need Advice! (666 Views)

Welcome To USA - Tips And Tricks For Immigrants / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / Does Student Traveling To USA Need Only Oneway Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Travel To USA Need Advice! by jamiuola(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2016
Hello,
I have a girl friend in america who is a black american, we meet on line and we are planning marriage on my first coming to the US. She is ready to provide me with visiting letter, her bank statement, utility bill e.t.c, to proof that she can take care of me while am in the USA. Am self employed here in Nigeria am comfortable, have a business name but i don't have a tax certificate.
So i want to know what type of document will i need to apply for the USA visa later this year, will also need some more advice on the type and how to go about it?
Your advise will be highly appreciated.
NairaLanders I hail!!!
Re: Want To Travel To USA Need Advice! by BAKAREAAT(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pl nairalanders what do you know about Azerbaijan is it good to travel down for hustling someone said I should bring 200k for visa 1-3 months tourism visa and it
Pl advice accordingly
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Assistance In Regards To Traveling. / Let's See What Is In Cameroon / Do I Need The WAEC Certificate? Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.