Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Honest Advice For APC Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Honest Advice For APC Government (302 Views)

16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna / APC Government Already Covering Up Corruption Cases Like PDP – Falana / Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Honest Advice For APC Government by Olufonade: 9:13am On Jan 07, 2016
After carefully studying the APC political situation in the country and their agenda especially at Federal level, I arrived at the following conclusions or piece of advice which I believe if they follow them will make them succeed.

> You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks. So, don't mind them

> Haters/critics will see you walking on water and say it's because you can't swim. So, ignore them

> Even if you dance on water, they (haters/critics) will accuse you of raising dust. That is their logo

> Make it your priority to lead a quiet gov't, to mind your business and to work with your all strength. God will lead you.

> Remember don't ever wrestle with a pig. You will both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it. Don't be embarassed.(Lai Muhammad and co-spokespersons)

> Allow your work to defend and fight for you

> Be wise and be smart

Have a splendid and blissful day ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Govt Putting IDPs At Risk / 4 Dead, 2 Injured As Teenage Suicide Bomber Raids A Mosque In Cameroon / Is Buhari Really Slow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.