Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? (28804 Views)

List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North / A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Austinio:
like your mother did
No, lyk Ur mother did!
Oh! U have one?
Respect ur mama nd peeps will respect her
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by AlPeter: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Cause sex before marriage is rampant now cheesy
straight answer that's nice gal
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Mostprecious(f): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Some ppl myt say because dai don't want to find out dai re infertile later into d marriage buh I say der re medical ways to check fertility. Am also among d many dt wud want to be a pregnant bride nd ds iz ma reason; because am so eager, excited nd cnt wait to see ma offspring! So once ma bride price is bin paid, y d wait??
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Solozzo(m): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
It happened 2000 years ago in Nazareth. The couple was Mary and Joseph.
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by cooooooks(m): 3:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Na only groom dey f*ck, d wife nko?

phunbyt:
D ansa to ur kweshon is going to be answered by my oga at d top....
Anyway...d ansa is cos so many grooms have been f***ing
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by iRepNaija1: 3:21am On Jan 08, 2016
Gentleveks:
Why is this rampant? 80% of the wedding i attended last year had a pregnant bride (these bride where not impregnated by mistake but they duely consented to it) pls lalasticlala i want an answer.

Because grown-ups have sex.
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 08, 2016
dacovajnr:
Coz We men can't continue to pay hefty Fee for marriage and bride price only to end up with empty barrel..how will you feel if you purchase 300 crates of egg only to end up with empty shells? So this days you gotta make sure wah you're paying for are not Substandard goods.. Shoutout to all the Oloshos/Potential Baby Mamas for your days are numbered coz we don wise up undecided

Well said , with the countless abortions they do nowadays one can't be too careful, better to be sure than sorry.

Twill hurt badly if after paying the hefty wedding expenses that one discovers the bride to be unable to deliver.
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by sambim99(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2016
Nigerian gals re not meant to be trusted anylonger
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2016
I call it marriage insurance policy on ground
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Laveda(f): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2016
AlPeter:

straight answer that's nice gal
smiley
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Titilayooni(f): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Due to so much cases of infertility.
GBAM....
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by supernet4(f): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2016
Exponental:

Na lalasticlala give them belle?

hahahaaha
Lol
Nice question
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by ikorodureporta: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2016
Gentleveks:
Why is this rampant? 80% of the wedding i attended last year had a pregnant bride (these bride where not impregnated by mistake but they duely consented to it) pls lalasticlala i want an answer.

...The church (catholic) is contributing to this. Ok, u as a guy realised tht u need to get marry. First, u must be a known member of d church. That means being baptized, & if u'vnt, join the cathechism class. At this stage, they start telling u to join housefellowship as one of d prerequisite to be baptizd; whereas, the church also organises mass wedding where they encourage living lovers to come & partake, afta about 2mths marriage class.

Dnt u thnk it wl be easier for u to impregnate yr wife & attend the next mass wedding, instead of about 5mths cathechism class??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" / Missing Person(photos) / Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.