Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

This Man Almost Blind His Wife Just Because She Greet Her Pastor. (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Man Almost Blind His Wife Just Because She Greet Her Pastor. (photo) (797 Views)

Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Man Almost Blind His Wife Just Because She Greet Her Pastor. (photo) by Crossbelt(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2016
Atimes I wonder how some men behaves, just because his wife went her pastor house to greet him,he almost blind her eye.Haha

Re: This Man Almost Blind His Wife Just Because She Greet Her Pastor. (photo) by Oche211(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2016
Ok
Re: This Man Almost Blind His Wife Just Because She Greet Her Pastor. (photo) by olafirstt: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2016
What realy wrong wit all die weed smoker sef? dem finger your brain ni

(1) (Reply)

Lassa Fever: Symptoms, Prevention And Treatment By WHO / Peeing(urinating) In Your Dream And It Then Manifesting In Real Life.... / My Wife Said She Needs To Know All My Properties And Business In Case......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.