Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? (1694 Views)

An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) / An Atheist's Attempt to Classify Muslim Women! / Imam Abu Hanifah And The Atheist (beautiful Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Abuzola(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2009
Do atheist have good conscience since they don't believe in reward for good or bad. when doing evil do their heart feel guilty unlike a believer, am wondering ! these are the worst of mankind
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by bawomolo(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2009
What human being needs a reward to do good or bad?
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by noetic2: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2009
Dont u want 72 virgins?
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by bawomolo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2009
noetic2:

Dont u want 72 virgins?

true talk brother. grin
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Tudor6(f): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2009
Even with the reward and all,the real question should be DO MUSLIMS HAVE GOOD CONSCIENCE. . . .personally i think not.
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by muhsin(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2009
Tudór:

Even with the reward and all,the real question should be DO MUSLIMS HAVE GOOD CONSCIENCE. . . .personally i think not.

Thank God you admit it yourself. cool
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Abuzola(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2009
Tudór:

I always pray for you tudor and i believe since you are with us in this section Allah will one day guide u to it
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Tudor6(f): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2009
Ha? cry
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by babs787(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2009
Amen. Tudor is my very good business
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by littleb(m): 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2009
Tudór:

Why cant you demonstrate your own conscience here? A devouted muslim beliefs his life has a purpose for exhibiting good morals,give charity, not fornicating, no cheating and the like. In contrary to athiest, teahes no moral since he beliefs there is no judgment after death for whether he did good or bad.
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by noetic2: 3:14am On Jun 18, 2009
Tudór:

Ha? cry

grin grin grin grin

get ready to be a slave of allah.
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Tudor6(f): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2009
Murder and terrorism which are closely interwoven with islam hardly demonstrates good morals and conscience
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Abuzola(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
u expect a man to be sitting down wen his father & brothers are killed & mother raped ? if it happen 2u u wil undastand
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Tudor6(f): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2009
Who killed osama's father that he had to crash a plane into a building. . .who raped his sister for him to kill thousands of innocent americans.
Just a flimpsy excuse given by you lying islamists.
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by javalove(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2009
Tudór:

Who killed osama's father that he had to crash a plane into a building. . .who raped his sister for him to kill thousands of innocent americans.
Just a flimpsy excuse given by you lying islamists.

who killed the mothers and fathers of thousands of orphans in iraq and gaza?
who killed innocent skool children in gaza with their rockets?
who raped innocent iraqi women during the search for "weapon of mass destruction" which most u fools supported and till today, we are still waiting for it!!!

u guys need to be sincere wiv urselves plssssss!!!!!
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by muhsin(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2009
The thing with these deluded, brainwashed Christians on this board is getting freaking sick, wallahi.
The demoralizing atrocities committed by non-Muslims on this earth cannot even be said, for you'll end up writing volumes of books. Yet one misguided ordinary Nigerian is here, recklessly and tactlessly, saying who kills Osama's father, this and that. Pathetic.

Any way, let me call your attention to sth.: a Muslim is a brother to a Muslim living wherever on this planet. If Osama takes a retaliatory actions over, for instance, the killings of Palestinians, Afghans, Somalis, etc Muslims he did a justifiable and rationale action.

@Tudor,

You, alone, seems more stubborn and strong headed, I understand. You claim yourself an atheist yet you are always on the vain backing Christians, forgetting the mind-boggling utterances made by noetic2 and the rest against your "belief". Or I forget, you folks are all under the same umbrella. So good luck.
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by noetic2: 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2009
muhsin:

The thing with these deluded, brainwashed Christians on this board is getting freaking sick, wallahi.
The demoralizing atrocities committed by non-Muslims on this earth cannot even be said, for you'll end up writing volumes of books. Yet one misguided ordinary Nigerian is here, recklessly and tactlessly, saying who kills Osama's father, this and that. Pathetic.

Any way, let me call your attention to sth.: a Muslim is a brother to a Muslim living wherever on this planet. If Osama takes a retaliatory actions over, for instance, the killings of Palestinians, Afghans, Somalis, etc Muslims he did a justifiable and rationale action.

If a non-muslim had said the above, the result would have been . . . . . . . .

islam, muslims and their HYPOCRISY.
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Tudor6(f): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
@javalove
your folly is amazing,! Osama is now a future seer that he decided to retaliate for iraq and gaza years before they were invaded. . . And worse he decided to attack innocent civilians. Like i said flimpsy excuse,find another lame one pls.
@mushin
muslims are brothers indeed. . .tell me why shitte and sunnis are blowing each other to hell in iraq. . .That you find terrorism justifiable is scary. Whats even sickening is you're nigerian. I guess thats what islam does to the psyche. My only concern is for the kids you'll bear  (try not to pollute them pls)
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Abuzola(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2009
@Tudor u are too sick to comprehend, was it osama that detonated the bomb or iraqis and afghans ? sick fellow
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Abuzola(m): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2009
Bin laden is alive and it is the victims who are bombing and striking the infidels who annihilate their families
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Abuzola(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2009
One out of 5 palestinian family member is in israeli jail, The resistance will continue 4eva' This is wat d prophet said
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Tudor6(f): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2009
And they'll all end up like the prophet. . . .DEAD
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Abuzola(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2009
Kullu nafsin za ikatul maut, every soul will taste death, Of ALLAH make this stupid atheist know the truth just like you made Abu sufyan a stern enemy know the truth

AMIN
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by bawomolo(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2009
This thread has to do with the illusion that there can't be morality without religion.

It's like hey humans can be moral without some big guy in the sky guiding us.

laughable.
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Abuzola(m): 1:04am On Jun 20, 2009
Bawo when u do evil do ur mind trouble u ? just a question and not malign
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Tudor6(f): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2009
Abuzola when you blow youself up killing children does your mind trouble you?. . . .of course not coz you'd be DEAD by then. undecided
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Abuzola(m): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2009
Hmm, why u rape our sisters, kill our brethren u expect us to cry and wipe tears away ? Hahaha, we do not entertain oppression nor aggqession, get this to ur skull
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by bindex(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Do atheist have good conscience since they don't believe in reward for good or bad. when doing evil do their heart feel guilty unlike a believer, am wondering ! these are the worst of mankind

What nonsense is this? Do you do good because you need a reward or do you do good because doing good it self is a good thing? How are atheist the worst in mankind? Where is your evidence to show that Muslims are more moral than atheist?

There is FAR less crime of what ever form in Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Finland which are all atheist countries than in so many Islamic countries like Egypt, Pakistan, Indonesia, Yemen, Morocco, Iraq, Sudan etc
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by savanaha: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2009
bindex:

What nonsense is this? Do you do good because you need a reward or do you do good because doing good it self is a good thing? How are atheist the worst in mankind? Where is your evidence to show that Muslims are more moral than atheist?

There is FAR less crime of what ever form in Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Finland which are all atheist countries than in so many Islamic countries like Egypt, Pakistan, Indonesia, Yemen, Morocco, Iraq, Sudan etc

Good answer
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Abuzola(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2009
Hahaha, see who is jumping, if u oppress, cheat or lie who will arrest u or ur father ? U will go free, but a believer knows that the Omnipresent will ask him on what he did so he is devoted and honest. Bindex u lack sense of comparative. But i wilk educate u, Islam is the fastest growing religion and the world power have to do something to suppress its influence, Afghanistan is islamically front and back and the taliban regime torrent Afghanistan to beat saudi arabia in sharia law, the united state have to use an excuse to halt the progress by using a phoney 9/11, and this why u see surge in violence in the middle east, go check out ur history book, wars were initiated by the west, how did U.S influence iraq to jam iran, with the weapons attack kuwait bla bla bla
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by Abuzola(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2009
Another major reason is the wealth of the middle east via petroleum, they incite violence to achieve their aim of benefiting from it. Whether u like it or not ISLAM will prevail
Re: Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? by savanaha: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Another major reason is the wealth of the middle east via petroleum, they incite violence to achieve their aim of benefiting from it. Whether u like it or not ISLAM will prevail

Is there also oil in Pakistan and Sudan?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What People Think They Know About Islam / Thursday(25/10/2012) Is Arafat Day & Eid Al Adha Will Start On Friday(26/10/2012 / A Muslim Asks A Few Questions . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.