Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? (1698 Views)

Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? / I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by AloyEmeka6: 6:10am On Sep 24, 2009
Why do you think muslims are so scared of scientific breakthrough?.

Could it be because the quranic literature sometimes contradicts modern scientific inventions?. I am curious.

Example:

Is Man Created From Clotted Blood?

Quran-23:14: Then fashioned We the drop (semen) a CLOT OF CONGEALED BLOOD then fashioned We the Clot a little lump (foetus), fashioned We the little lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators. ( Bengali translated Quran said: “Zamaa’t Raokto theeke Manoosh banieesi” And this Ayat has been repeated again and again throughout the Quran ) Quran-75:38: Then he becomes a CLOT; then (Allah) shaped and fashioned…

Quran 96: 2 Created man, out of a mere clot of congealed blood

Plz read numerical contradictions in the Quran.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/SKM/contradictions.htm
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by olabowale(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2009
@Aloy Emeka: Sperm id like water. Right? Now if a single life sperm enters the female egg, the end result, in the ideal condition is a healthy child being born, say 9 months later!

Now think hard; how is it possible that this simple egg and sperm fusion becomes a healthy baby consisting of skin, flesh, blood and interestingly bone? Now what stages could the egg and sperm combo must have gone through before becoming a baby outside the mother? You will find many stages like the many stages that butterflies go through. One of that stage for man and woman sperm and egg combo on the way to baby is the "Blood Clot"!

If your knowledge is gotten from the above quoted www, then get ready to have good education by www.answering-christianity.com
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by Nezan(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2009
@olabowale; you mean Adam was created from sperm and female ovum? whose sperm? whose ovum?
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
olabowale:

@Aloy Emeka: Sperm id like water. Right? Now if a single life sperm enters the female egg, the end result, in the ideal condition is a healthy child being born, say 9 months later!

Now think hard; how is it possible that this simple egg and sperm fusion becomes a healthy baby consisting of skin, flesh, blood and interestingly bone? Now what stages could the egg and sperm combo must have gone through before becoming a baby outside the mother? You will find many stages like the many stages that butterflies go through. One of that stage for man and woman sperm and egg combo on the way to baby is the "Blood Clot"!

If your knowledge is gotten from the above quoted www, then get ready to have good education by www.answering-christianity.com

Do you know the scientific mechanism for the formation of a "blood clot"? I'm ashamed . . . did you take science in high school at all?
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by muhsin(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2009
Nezan:

@olabowale; you mean Adam was created from sperm and female ovum? whose sperm? whose ovum?

Let him die before you burry him. cheesy
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by AloyEmeka6: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2009
olabowale:

@Aloy Emeka You will find many stages like the many stages that butterflies go through. One of that stage for man and woman sperm and egg combo on the way to baby is the "Blood Clot"!

I have never heard the relationship between a zygote and blood clot before. Blood clot is like a network the body forms in order to resist hemorrhage. What has it got to do with a zygote?
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 26, 2009
there are plenty of numerical and other contradictions in the bible

just go through the posts of the refugees from christianity in the religion boards

and christianity has a much bigger record for suppression of science - just ask galileo
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by olabowale(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Nezan: What Adam was created from are what you and I are created from; admixture of and and water, because we are his sons and daughters!
Then he slept with his wife and she got pregnant with us. Now the stages of the pregnancy begin with egg being penetrated by sperm. Notice Adam and Eve did not come about by this process, yet we come out of it, te sexual intercourse process! The Zygote, before it becomes human, it will get to a congealed blood stage; thats the clot!

@Aloy Emeka: Read the above, it answers your question, and in the end you have a human being, from a simple combination of egg and sperm, which later became zygote, but it must move from that stage. No?

@Davidylan: Thank Allah you don't know every branch of science and knowledge is not complete yet and not restricted to you alone! Even in your field, you are not the best expert. And I did enough of sciences to be able to follow a road map of any branch of science; please tell me all the stages you know that "pregnancy" thing will go through, from the time egg and sperm fused together all the way to when it becomes a fully formed baby? Could you tell me how the fused egg and sperm combo, obviously not a flesh, bone and skin, becomes just that with blood running through the formed babies veins? Is it possible that the egg/sperm thing becomes blood, before it becomes bone, flesh and skin?

Is it possible that before it becomes skin, bone, and flesh, that it bcomes coagulated/congealed, clotted blood first?
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by folami86: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2009
olabowale:

Is it possible that before it becomes skin, bone, and flesh, that it bcomes coagulated/congealed, clotted blood first?
you are correct.
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by olabowale(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Nezan: « #2 on: September 24, 2009, 01:22 PM »
What are you made of, Noetic but sperm and ovum? What was Adam made from except soil and water? Are you not from Adam (AS), hence made from him? So when Allah says man is made from water, this is correct. When Allah says man is made from sand, this is correct, too. When Allah says man is made from egg of woman and sperm of man, this is correct, also.

Adam came alive as a grown man, yet you and I came about through pregnancy, so was Jesus (AS). In the process of our pregnancies, could you tell me what happened and name all the stages that the egg and sperm combo will have to go through immediately the union took place and can you tell us if there is no stage at all in the earlier development before it becomes skin clothing flesh/muscle and bone that a congealed/blood clot is reached?
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by AloyEmeka9: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2009
there are plenty of numerical and other contradictions in the bible

just go through the posts of the refugees from christianity in the religion boards

and christianity has a much bigger record for suppression of science - just ask galileo

Why must every question here concerning Islam be answered using Christianity as a focal point?.  It's advisable to refrain from such methods because it shows submission to whatever the premise suggests. I can deduce from your post that Islam is afraid of science and proceed to ask Christians whether they are also afraid of science. this is not a Christian section. Galileo proved the pope wrong and not God. If you can point anywhere in the bible where God said anything contradicting Galileo, bring it on to the chirstian section let's walk through it. Non muslims visit this section to understand Islam and not for you to refrain from their questions by accusing them of  falsehood of some sort. Mohammed and allah made these comments and not an imam or Jarus  or olabowale that is being contradicted. If you do not know the right answer, step aside for muslims who actually read the quran to answer the question.
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by AloyEmeka9: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2009
olabowale:
The Zygote, before it becomes human, it will get to a congealed blood stage; thats the clot!

This is a blatant lie. There is no connection between blood clot and zygote. If you tell me not to  take the literal meaning of that verse, I can work with that but do not try to infuse a scientific explanation into Allah's words because they are as different as night and day. Don't stress it.

How many days did it take allah to create Heavens and Earth ?

Quran 7: 54 Your gurdian-Lord is Allah who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 10: 3 Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 11:7 He it is Who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
Quran-25:29: He Who created the heavens and earth and all that is between, in Six Days

The above verses clearly state that allah created the heaven and the Earth in 6 days. But the verses below stated-

Quran 41: 9 Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in Two Days ?

Quran 41: 10 He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS…

Quran 41: 12 So He completed them (heavens) as seven firmaments in Two days and …

Now do the math: 2(for earth) + 4(for nourishment) + 2 (for heavens) = 8 days; and not 6 days

If allah is all knowing, why couldn't he do simple addition?
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by olabowale(m): 4:43am On Sep 28, 2009
@aloy.emeka :
The above verses clearly state that allah created the heaven and the Earth in 6 days. But the verses below stated-

Quran 41: 9 Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in Two Days ?

Quran 41: 10 He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS…

Quran 41: 12 So He completed them (heavens) as seven firmaments in Two days and …

Now do the math: 2(for earth) + 4(for nourishment) + 2 (for heavens) = 8 days; and not 6 days

If allah is all knowing, why couldn't he do simple addition?
Have you thought thats about the obbvious possibility that while Allah was creating the earth in the two two days, he was also creating heaven as well since the are exactltly 2 days? My supporting proof is in Surah Azuma (I think) where Allah says that the heaven and the eath were joined together and he cleaved hem apart, telling them to come together in their places, willingly or unwillingly? Then the noutrients, to include the vegetations, aminamls, etc all things on earth and in heavens!

The other possibility is the fact that while heaven or eath was being created the nourishment days of four days are taking place. You can do two thinngs together, No? Allah can do many things at the same time, even you cant.

I know that that will confuse you since you need three gods to even make a decision; one talking the other two are listeners, without saying a word.They are like the christian women; seen but never heard!
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by Nezan(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2009
hmmm, olabs and his deceptions grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by olabowale(m): 2:56am On Sep 29, 2009
Nezan just learnt that it is possible to do two things at the same time, like breath and sleep? Lol! Nezan is so basic, it is sickening! Osisi, come rescue this dude, he needs a defibillator, I think before he becomes a stiff!
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by AloyEmeka9: 4:10am On Sep 29, 2009
olabowale:

@aloy.emeka : Have you thought thats about the obbvious possibility that while Allah was creating the earth in the two two days, he was also creating heaven as well since the are exactltly 2 days? My supporting proof is in Surah Azuma (I think) where Allah says that the heaven and the eath were joined together and he cleaved hem apart, telling them to come together in their places, willingly or unwillingly? Then the noutrients, to include the vegetations, aminamls, etc all things on earth and in heavens!

The other possibility is the fact that while heaven or eath was being created the nourishment days of four days are taking place. You can do two thinngs together, No? Allah can do many things at the same time, even you cant.

I know that that will confuse you since you need three gods to even make a decision; one talking the other two are listeners, without saying a word.They are like the christian women; seen but never heard!

How did allah nourish what he hasn't created?. If he created heaven and earth simultaneously, why didn't the quran tell us about it. Wouldn't that give allah more glory?.

Again, you said the earth and heaven were joined together according to the quran. What is the need to do a creation if they were already there as Siamese twins. Assuming it took allah 2 days to divide them, how did the 2 days turn into 2 for each side?. It just don't add up.
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by olabowale(m): 6:52am On Sep 29, 2009
@Aloy.Emeka: « #15 on: Today at 04:10:18 AM »
How did allah nourish what he hasn't created?. If he created heaven and earth simultaneously, why didn't the quran tell us about it. Wouldn't that give allah more glory?.
He is Allah and not allah! Allah says He created Heavens and Earth and all things in 6 days. It happens that the period used for Heavens is what is mentioned for earth; 2 days! This should at least should get you thinking, whether ther happen to be created simultaneously, or not, but the have exactly the same time! That in itself is glorious, and He did not say anyting participated in the creations, unlike what you have of the Bible, a mere creation of human becomes a thing asked by "father!" Read about the noursihing, again. That came after creation of the earth! No? And if you have a proof of what you said, different from what I said, please dont be shy.

Again, you said the earth and heaven were joined together according to the quran. What is the need to do a creation if they were already there as Siamese twins. Assuming it took allah 2 days to divide them, how did the 2 days turn into 2 for each side?. It just don't add up.
I am not Allah and the full knowledge is with Him. Having said that, as a human being, Allah brought them out, as He wished, joined together. Then in furthering the creation process to the final process, He separated them. Yet when it was needed, as the earth continues to be unstable, because it shook, He stabilized it, and eradicated the shaking by planting firmly moutains, as stabilizers! All of these, includin all the nourishments, and all the creatures could have been done in just a single command, but He wished it in a measured process, so that it is a good example for our mental capability to understand. Yet, you Aloy. Emeka, a very intelligent man, is asking all these questions!
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by ruhu: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2009
My muslim brodas,pls dont mind these unbelievers(xtians and jews).I wonder where they saw it that islam hates scientific proofs when islam is d root of every science and knowledge,many scientists have reverted to islam because of d proofs in d quran.Do u want 2 talk abt the orbit,man's stage by stage creation,computers,vehicles and d rest,u wil find all in d quran in a comprehensive manner.It is some scientists (not all) who hates d quranic proofs because d quran doesn't make any of their discoveries to b new cos it would have been in d quran but open minded ones accepts that.This is a complete religion,nothing can b new to us in any field even getting out of science because it is d religion of God.
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by Nezan(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2009
I believe very soon, olabs will publish his own hadeeths cheesy
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by AloyEmeka9: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
olabowale:

@Aloy.Emeka:

I am not Allah and the full knowledge is with Him. Having said that, as a human being, Allah brought them out, as He wished, joined together. Then in furthering the creation process to the final process, He separated them. Yet when it was needed, as the earth continues to be unstable, because it shook, He stabilized it, and eradicated the shaking by planting firmly moutains, as stabilizers! All of these, includin all the nourishments, and all the creatures could have been done in just a single command, but He wished it in a measured process, so that it is a good example for our mental capability to understand. Yet, you Aloy. Emeka, a very intelligent man, is asking all these questions!

It still does not prove the 2 day each creation. It either took Allah a total of 4 days to separate heaven from earth or 2 days, which is it?. You said before that it happened simultaneously so, how can there be 2 days each in separating one entity?. Also, when did Allah separate jupiter, saturn, mars etc from heaven?.
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by olabowale(m): 1:33am On Sep 30, 2009
@Nezan:« #18 on: Yesterday at 11:07:00 AM »
I believe very soon, olabs will publish his own hadeeths
As long as it is not for Mo' money, mo' friemds . . . . . .
The publishers of ahadith enriches the Knowledge of the community. That was part of the message of the Farewell Addrees of the Prophet (AS).

@Aloy.Emeka: « #19 on: Yesterday at 01:48:05 PM »
It still does not prove the 2 day each creation. It either took Allah a total of 4 days to separate heaven from earth or 2 days, which is it?. You said before that it happened simultaneously so, how can there be 2 days each in separating one entity?. Also, when did Allah separate jupiter, saturn, mars etc from heaven?.You are second guessing about things unknown, which are with Allah. This is different from Muslim arguments about the obvious saying of Jesus; I am not Go, and the other people like Paul say "yes you are God." What personally said was that you could look at it either from the 2 days period for heavens and earth as a simultaneous thing! You can also say that during nourishments of 2 days the something, say the heaven is created as well. In short, however you slice it the whole pie of pizza is like 6 days. You can eat it slowly or greedily, it will not be more than a pie, 6 days is what Allah says he created all things, and we know that there is no 8 days within a week, or is there?

Am sure if you can argue that Allah was insinuating 7 days after 6 days have been mentioned, you would be doing it. Since this is not possible, your 8 days argument defeat itself since there is no 8 days in a whole week!
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by Nezan(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2009
How can you publish hadeeths for me? Is it not supposed to be for your deluded islamic brothers?
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by olabowale(m): 3:46am On Oct 01, 2009
Nezan is stuck in a rot of swearing like a drunken sailor! Aloy~Emeka, I hope you are satisfied, some?
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by AloyEmeka9: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2009
I am not satisfied yet because you are yet to decide whether it took Allah 2 or 4 days to separate heaven from earth. You also didn't tell me when he separated other planets from heaven, oh is it that quran never knew they existed?
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by olabowale(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2009
Just like Soul is created and the full details of it is unknown, Allah says He created Heavens and Earth in 6 days, is that not enough answer for you? Are the other planets and celestral elements, not either parts of heaven to you, or if you look at heavens starting from the edge of the first heaven, then all the planets and celestral elements not part of earth then?

Allah says the nourishing/nourishments are done in 4 days, and nothing says that Allah just created earth, without creating anything else at that time. Nothing says that Allah created heavens and He didnt create anything else at that period. Allah says He created the nourishments and He did not say that He was not creating other things, either the earth or the heavens or both, in part as creation continuum at that time.

Aloy.Emeka, let me put you to a test, your Bible said that the sight of people say far into the "GATE" of heaven, and say all the way "dove" flight to earth until it rested on a head and a voice was heard from that far away, even as ordinary people witnessed it, why is it so difficult for you to accept the ordinariness of this creation capability of the One Who can creat it? I call Him Allah as a Muslim, and Olorun as a yoruba man, and you call Him Chukwu or Chineke as Igbo, and Abuzola calls Him Obangidi, are you not satisfied with the answer, or are you finding ways to fit all the creations to more than 6 days, to maybe 7 or what exactly, since you know that there is no 8 days in a week, considering that you Christian God rested for a whole day?

Let me tell you something, Adam (AS) as man was created on Friday after Salatul Asr and before Salatul Magrib (Sunset)! Thats detailed enough!
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by AloyEmeka9: 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2009
olabowale:

Just like Soul is created and the full details of it is unknown, Allah says He created Heavens and Earth in 6 days, is that not enough answer for you? Are the other planets and celestral elements, not either parts of heaven to you, or if you look at heavens starting from the edge of the first heaven, then all the planets and celestral elements not part of earth then?

Allah says the nourishing/nourishments are done in 4 days, and nothing says that Allah just created earth, without creating anything else at that time. Nothing says that Allah created heavens and He didnt create anything else at that period. Allah says He created the nourishments and He did not say that He was not creating other things, either the earth or the heavens or both, in part as creation continuum at that time.

Aloy.Emeka, let me put you to a test, your Bible said that the sight of people say far into the "GATE" of heaven, and say all the way "dove" flight to earth until it rested on a head and a voice was heard from that far away, even as ordinary people witnessed it, why is it so difficult for you to accept the ordinariness of this creation capability of the One Who can creat it? I call Him Allah as a Muslim, and Olorun as a yoruba man, and you call Him Chukwu or Chineke as Igbo, and Abuzola calls Him Obangidi, are you not satisfied with the answer, or are you finding ways to fit all the creations to more than 6 days, to maybe 7 or what exactly, since you know that there is no 8 days in a week, considering that you Christian God rested for a whole day?

Let me tell you something, Adam (AS) as man was created on Friday after Salatul Asr and before Salatul Magrib (Sunset)! Thats detailed enough!

I do not doubt the power of God and what He is able to do. What I doubt is the Quran's version of creation. It didn't add up and God does not make mistakes. May be Mohammed was confused while writing that part of he lacked the simple knowledge of arithmetic. I do not expect Mohammed to know geometry or algebra, but I expected him to be able to do little addition and subtraction. You people need to submit that part of the Quran to the muslim council for revision.
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by ruhu: 6:47am On Oct 02, 2009
@aloy emeka
you said we should submit our quran to the islamic council for revision,u see islam is not like ur religion and d quran is not like ur bible that has been changed frm d word of God 2 d word of Paul and every now and then you revises and changes it, even deleting some and adding some or is dat not so?.U see d quran is a book of God and can never have any contradiction as long as it hasn't been torched like d bible and can't b torched.If Olabowale's explanations hasn't satisfied u then it is up 2 u but we will never revise or change the word of God.Even God warned Muhammad of doing such when he was alive.the Quran says:"43-(This is) a message sent down frm the Lord of the worlds
44-And if the messenger were to invent any sayings in our name
45-We should certainly seize him by his right hand
46-And we should certainly then cut off the artery of his heart
47-Nor could any of you withhold him(from our wrath)
48-But verily this is a message for the God-fearing
49-And we certainly know that there are amongst you those that reject(it)
50-But truly(Revelation)is a cause of sorrow for the unbelievers
51-But verily it is Truth of assured certainty
52-So glorify the name of thy Lord Most high."(Quran 69:43-52).So who are we when God is even warning the messenger.The Quran also says:"Can ye(o ye men of faith)entertain the hope that they will believe in you?-seeing that a party of them heard the word of God,and changed it knowingly after they understood it.".So Aloy-emeka we cannot revise or change d quran as u does.
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by muhsin(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2009
Very good one, ruhu.
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by theseeker2: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2009
sir Olabowale, why are you attempting to explain such 'complex' maths to people who think  1+1+1 = 1
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by AloyEmeka6: 1:05am On Oct 16, 2009
ruhu:

@aloy emeka
you said we should submit our quran to the islamic council for revision,u see islam is not like your religion and d quran is not like your bible that has been changed frm d word of God 2 d word of Paul and every now and then you revises and changes it, even deleting some and adding some or is dat not so?.U see d quran is a book of God and can never have any contradiction as long as it hasn't been torched like d bible and  can't b torched.If Olabowale's explanations hasn't satisfied u then it is up 2 u but we will never revise or change the word of God.Even God warned Muhammad of doing such when he was alive.the Quran says:"43-(This is) a message sent down frm the Lord of the worlds
44-And if the messenger were to invent any sayings in our name
45-We should certainly seize him by his right hand
46-And we should certainly then cut off the artery of his heart
47-Nor could any of you withhold him(from our wrath)
48-But verily this is a message for the God-fearing
49-And we certainly know that there are amongst you those that reject(it)
50-But truly(Revelation)is a cause of sorrow for the unbelievers
51-But verily it is Truth of assured certainty
52-So glorify the name of thy Lord Most high."(Quran 69:43-52).So who are we when God is even warning the messenger.The Quran also says:"Can ye(o ye men of faith)entertain the hope that they will believe in you?-seeing that a party of them heard the word of God,and changed it knowingly after they understood it.".So Aloy-emeka we cannot revise or change d quran as u does.

Who is the lord of the world?. So you guys should continue stoning and killing adulterers and fornicators?
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by theseeker2: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Who is the lord of the world?. So you guys should continue stoning and killing adulterers and fornicators?

so u guys can continue ordaining gay bishops and joining gay couples.
God will definately judge you, if not He will have to answer to people of Sodom and Gommorah
Re: Why Are Muslims Scared Of Scientific Breakthrough? by ttruth(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2010
@post :

They are scared of scientific breakthrough because it will expose the fraud they call Islam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Are You A Muslim? / Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.