Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Have You Ever Used CHARCOAL On Your Face Before? I Tried It Once And .... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Have You Ever Used CHARCOAL On Your Face Before? I Tried It Once And .... (1743 Views)

Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba / Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? / How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Used CHARCOAL On Your Face Before? I Tried It Once And .... by d3ola: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
The main ingredient of the mask is activated charcoal which is known to draw out impurities in the skin. It also has clay which helps to absorb oil. The other ingredients rose water, glycerine, vitamin E, brown sugar, jojoba beads and juniper berry

While the mask was drying, I could feel my face getting tighter. It also has a tingling sensation that I really like. I left it on my face to dry and used water to rinse it off/scrub my face. The mask has beads and berries in it so you can also use the mask to exfoliate.

I really like this mask. I kinda love it. The only thing I don’t like about it is the fact that you have to work hard to remove it from your face. Apart from that, I think this mask is one of the best things to have happened to my face. It leaves it clean and feeling very new.

To read more about it, visit my website - www.omogemura.com

Re: Have You Ever Used CHARCOAL On Your Face Before? I Tried It Once And .... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
charcoal ke nawaa oh. next time we will hear *have you ever used sand on your face"

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used CHARCOAL On Your Face Before? I Tried It Once And .... by crestedaguiyi: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
what happens when there is no charcoal in your neighborhood.

using spirit and cotton wool after bath before going to bed will save you this stress of searching for charcoal, grinding it and all that stuff
Re: Have You Ever Used CHARCOAL On Your Face Before? I Tried It Once And .... by tempem: 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Just to make what does what? Well, nice trial.
Re: Have You Ever Used CHARCOAL On Your Face Before? I Tried It Once And .... by Godmother(f): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
Err.....OP, this face looks just ok o grin
On a more serious note, would love to try this recipe out. I have been breaking out recently and I hate using articial things for my face. Will try out this skin care recipe.
Re: Have You Ever Used CHARCOAL On Your Face Before? I Tried It Once And .... by Chydobe: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
9 Benefits of Activated Charcoal you never Knew / Activated Charcoal Uses

1. Odor Prevention

Do you know someone who has an unpleasant odor, or someone suffering from trimethylaminuria (TMAU) (otherwise known as fish odor syndrome), prescribe activated charcoal. This genetic condition makes them have a similar smell to a rotten fish.

This occurs when trimethylamine (TMA) are unable to be converted into a non-smelly compound before excreting it in urine. Activated Charcoal can be used to reduce the fish odor syndrome. Just prepare a powder out of activated charcoal & use.

Also, when you wear shoes without socks for a long time, it tends to smell bad right? Get some activated charcoal into your shoes and it does the magic. Charcoal is a powerful odor neutralizer.

2. Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening

This seems to be one of the most natural ways of teeth whitening. Activated charcoal use for teeth whitening, although has no studies to back this fact up yet, still works out for lots of people. However, it is not a one time use thing.

Activated Charcoal teeth whitening action is said to absorb the plaque and other substances that stain the teeth. Well, if it worked for some people, it could work for you too. Just dip your tooth brush in water and add a layer of powdery activated charcoal, then brush then brush and brush, brush again and rinse your mouth well with water.

Well, I guess you aren't used to having that kind of taste in your mouth, so use your favorite tooth paste and brush to leave that minty fresh breath. Try this for weeks lets see how it goes.

Click on link below to get this wonderful information you never knew
http://www.newzified.com/activated-charcoal-uses-benefits-of-activated-charcoal-what-is-activated-charcoal/
Re: Have You Ever Used CHARCOAL On Your Face Before? I Tried It Once And .... by kajsa08: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Yes it's very nice for oily skin
Re: Have You Ever Used CHARCOAL On Your Face Before? I Tried It Once And .... by babythug(f): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
d3ola:
The main ingredient of the mask is activated charcoal which is known to draw out impurities in the skin. It also has clay which helps to absorb oil. The other ingredients rose water, glycerine, vitamin E, brown sugar, jojoba beads and juniper berry

While the mask was drying, I could feel my face getting tighter. It also has a tingling sensation that I really like. I left it on my face to dry and used water to rinse it off/scrub my face. The mask has beads and berries in it so you can also use the mask to exfoliate.

I really like this mask. I kinda love it. The only thing I don’t like about it is the fact that you have to work hard to remove it from your face. Apart from that, I think this mask is one of the best things to have happened to my face. It leaves it clean and feeling very new.

To read more about it, visit my website - www.omogemura.com

Did you continue to use this mask? Would you still recommend it?
.where can one source juniper Berry?

What did you use to wash off the mask? Just water?

(1) (Reply)

A Good Makeup School In Abuja / Cool fairly used Shoes At Really Affordable Prices / 5 Of The Most Expensive Stores In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.