Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (49711 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Bad Things You Did In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by AyoolaIgwe(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hadez:

I left high school a virgin

>>e possible. But at least dem finger ur Jerusalem, press ur yansh, or/and press ur "orange".
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
emmijes3:
happened in ss3,,,when I used the money I was supposed to use for hand out,to buy naruto...I also remember putting red ink on my class teachers chair.so wen she sit's on it,it kindda looks like her period

Whattt! You loved Naruto too, that's it, we have to talk!! Pm things dear
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Whattt! You loved Naruto too, that's it, we have to talk!! Pm things dear
lol not "loved"....I "LOVE" naruto..always will..
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:13am On Feb 07, 2016
emmijes3:
lol not "loved"....I "LOVE" naruto..always will..

We'll see about that. Follow me let's chat
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ndbros4justice: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
NobleAngell:
I used to be read lots of M&B novels back then. I had a perverted mind then since I couldn't practicalize wat I read.
Have you practiced them yet?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ndbros4justice: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin[color=#000099][/color]
ExplicitContent:
Threw bangers in the principal's cmpound..
Locked the Vice principal Admin in the hostel when he came to chase boys(ss3 students) to go for night prep.
Made 25k in first term s3 resumption week tasking all junior students in my hostel.. Could have been more but some paid with provisions.
Putting akpako in a senior student bathing water and watched da hell how he scratched to madness..
Dah, e dan do lyk dis. The list long.
Na God go forgive us.

Repping feDsco ogoja
Back den my skul FGC ikom dey flog una 4 games competition grin
ExplicitContent:
Threw bangers in the principal's cmpound..
Locked the Vice principal Admin in the hostel when he came to chase boys(ss3 students) to go for night prep.
Made 25k in first term s3 resumption week tasking all junior students in my hostel.. Could have been more but some paid with provisions.
Putting akpako in a senior student bathing water and watched da hell how he scratched to madness..
Dah, e dan do lyk dis. The list long.
Na God go forgive us.

Repping feDsco ogoja
Back den my skul FGC ikom dey flog una 4 games competition
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ndbros4justice: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
luvlyqueen:
nothing,i was a very good girl
You "were". What of now?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ExplicitContent: 11:00am On May 01, 2016
ndbros4justice:
grin[color=#000099][/color]
Back den my skul FGC ikom dey flog una 4 games competition grin
Back den my skul FGC ikom dey flog una 4 games competition
Lai Lai, not in my reign. grin
Ikom, una bin de go fedsco games sef
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ndbros4justice: 4:35pm On May 06, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Lai Lai, not in my reign. grin
Ikom, una bin de go fedsco games sef
No mind me oooo. Me sef bin no get leg to run talkless of jumping, flying or all dat stuff. My own na to cram and pour....
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by saturnjay(m): 1:45am On Aug 11, 2016
pado1:
I straffed my married chemistry teacher.
What is her name?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Paulpeps(m): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hadez:

I left high school a virgin
Me too but I was a rascal but I was too shy to approach a girl even now. Single guy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Owerri Mega School Collapses After Rainfall; Was Slated For Commissioning / I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. / Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.