Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (49712 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Bad Things You Did In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by dguizman(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
adepeter26:

Aswear, i really dealt with him. I swore to b doing it continuously every week... But he was lucky, approaching the nxt week 4 me to carry out my operation "burst d 4 tyres", school management de-boarded d whole boys & left only d gals.
just because of u....hope say u don repent sha?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Kaylexzy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Me, I cannot remember ooo

Still trying to process d worst thing I did...

Cos if I think of 1, there is another dat beats it... grin

9 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
dguizman:
just because of u....hope say u don repent sha?

Back den self, i was a pastor wink.. Very cool dat i hardly say peem. grin...

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
I wanted to play the role of a daddy's good boy but someone brought out the devil in me when he stoLe my provision and left me with nothing... I would sneak out of class and go into the hostel to steal people's provision and money, i met another thief during one of my mission so we became friends, we graduated from stealing provision to terrorizing our hostel masters poultry... Mehn we eat fowl tire... Once anytin goes wrong in school they would start shouting make una ask that kwale boy.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by dguizman(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
adepeter26:

Back den self, i was a pastor wink.. Very cool dat i hardly say peem. grin...

you have the type of behaviour of a friend of mine in secondary school then,he is cool but don't just Bleep with him.. We call him develish man.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
dguizman:
you have the type of behaviour of a friend of mine in secondary school then,he is cool but don't just Bleep with him.. We call him develish man.
Lolll... grin grin

#past_now cool

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lalasticlala, see food oo. #school_days_gate
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by dguizman(m): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
adepeter26:
Lolll... grin grin
#past_now cool
ok...did you school in lagos?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
dguizman:
ok...did you school in lagos?
Nooooo oooo... I reside in d Northern part of the country
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Beneh(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
I remember wen after chewing my groundnut...i go spit d saliva on my classmate back...na white be our uniform
What of biro insurance..
Table soccer...miss OAHS1
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by dguizman(m): 5:26am On Jan 08, 2016
adepeter26:
Nooooo oooo... I reside in d Northern part of the country
ok
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
lalasticlala wont u take my thread to front page?

you got your wish ....so how you go celebrate?.. you finally made front page grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by luckman20(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
neutrotoba:
Resuming skul by 9am and leaving with my gang to play PS2 by 11am every single day.

That actually started after I repeated SS1.

We were labelled 9/11 by the Department of Serious Students (DSS)

Lalasticlala come share your own too abeg
Partner in crime angry

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ghanaman5050: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
And now ?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by soos: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin Every teacher no me back to back hit from primary to secondary. . . . . . . . Dem call me oluigbo
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by NobleAngell(f): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
I used to be read lots of M&B novels back then. I had a perverted mind then since I couldn't practicalize wat I read.

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by emmygzy(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
poshestmina:
Collected money from the 'big girls' in my class to allow them go out during school hours without reporting them.I was the class captain grin grin
bad babe
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kissing in the class, God has forgiven me
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by lordheir: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmm.end time scammers everywhere.
Here is the message i jus received 8pm this evening. The worst part is that i don't even have an ATM CARD .He couldn't even spell the ATM correctly

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by RedCapChief(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Soulsamy:
Pressing girls butts and boobs during prep, peeping into girls hostel at night

frank113:
For high school I been dey go Babylon(girls hostels) with my friends then.We go dey for quadrangle dey watch the senior students take their bath

Pascalberry:
Me shall. .i did bad tinx shall, like entering an empty lab to kiss and caress babes. . . Pay d qurlz hostel qateman some money to qain entrance at niqht cux tz a brothel bearinq sch00l name, den i satisfy my nerves and live, wen qirlz are climbinq d step we wait at d down tew see her underz. .cux tz a skirt, talkinq bout d teacher's v-lines at her skirt wen teachinq.

UNA BE CHAIRMEN!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by emmygzy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hadez:
I was a good girl back in high school tongue
re u sure abt dt bae?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ajulof1: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
I made 16k in a single day all because I was d house captain of my hostel...... FGC IDOANI...

5 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by vicostyles(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Beat the headboy and got suspended for 2weeks

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Dannieln1: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
My principal sent me with money to buy glasses for our windows back in ss3 and I went back to the school store and found enough glasses that the school management board kept during renovation, I took it to a workshop nearby cut it to the required shape and flex the 8k for glass....m thankGod say na only me do the mission coz the school management come ask for their glasses omo see denying...

When we pack our HOD textbook go sale

Leaving dredlocks from my SS1 to my ss3 telling them that I have head sugery and I can't barb...

School was fun sh,!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Pascalberry(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Nothing except bunking classes & smoking in the toilets (which earned 3 hours of dentention on Fridays if caught)
choii u b girl O
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Favoye2(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leaving d skul during Fridays fellowship to play ps2, table tennis and whot,twas fun until d day dem caught us,luckily i was not der dat day...
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nothing, nothing at all. School life for me was uneventful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
lordheir:
Hmmm.end time scammers everywhere.
Here is the message i jus received 8pm this evening. The worst part is that i don't even have an ATM CARD

Lol. I got same message 2weeks ago... *scammers*
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Well, mine was not much. Just d killing of any available chicken in the hostel, naming our teachers and putting 'saliva' inside any wicked senior's water. Twas girls school. Our charcoal iron is always available 4 work. Miss those days + 4give me God. I was just being childish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
1. In Account class, while teacher is posting items in balance sheet and she asks us for the amount, I'll say #1,005(mallam spicey diss song for terry G)
2. While in SS1, my friends and I would sneak outta school to go play football.
3. My parents would give me school fees and t fare, but I'll trek because I wanted to use the money to play PS2.
4. Cheating in exam was so normal.
5. The tin plenty gan...

3 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Izzykid: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. Sex behind principal's office at night.. Told junior students to watch out/stand guard for me.
Chaii this one too bad o

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ayworld: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
I followed gangstars during my own time........we don't fear anybody including the principal and we also introduce black socks to the school

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Owerri Mega School Collapses After Rainfall; Was Slated For Commissioning / I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. / Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.