Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking (24149 Views)

Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan / A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree / Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
plappville:

When Muhammad was raping women, caravans he didnt know that this life’s enjoyment was a delusion? wink Keep that your satanic book to yourself.

Lol! You have no idea the sort of life he lived do you?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

I am the furthest thing from an atheist.

An atheist is far better than you. At least. They do not believe at all. You support and defend a pedophile. Even as the Arabs call you black people slaves. You still slavering your future with them. Muhammad call black men all names. Ship, raisin head, charcoal. I saw a document today on Gaddafi. Each time he recieves a black President. He adresse them as slaves. When he send his bodyguards to pick a black president. He never adress them by thier name. He just say. Go and pick that black slave. And also call thel idiots. This is the image Muhammad gave black people. And it still remain in the arab world till date. They call you slaves even if they dont call you to your face because you help to promote thier religion. They just see you as the slaves Muhammad call you. The last Mecca stampede was blamed on black africans. Is high time you weak up from this slavery.

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

How old was she when she was due for marriage. And if Aisha (pbuh, the mother of the believers) wasn't due for marriage, why was she already engaged to someone before The Prophet (PBUH)? Answer the damn question woman!

so you support pedophilia?? of course you do... your leader was one
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

lool! and what age was that?

Calais 'Jungle' residents defy bulldozers as police issue ultimatum to leave

Asylum seekers resist attempts by French government to move them from makeshift settlement to new ‘prison-like’ facility

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/12/calais-jungle-residents-defy-bulldozers-police-ultimatum

Majority are arabs. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Iran, Irak, Syria. Etc etc.....all Muhammad rooted.

Has anything good come out of him? No . See where they live in a cool weather of about -3° do you know what that means? Its not Nigeria amatan oo.

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
plappville:

An atheist is far better than you. At least. They do not believe at all. You support and defend a pedophile. Even as the Arabs call you black people slaves. You still slavering your future with them. Muhammad call black men all names. Ship, raisin head, charcoal. I saw a document today on Gaddafi. Each time he recieves a black President. He adresse them as slaves. When he send his bodyguards to pick a black president. He never adress them by thier name. He just say. Go and pick that black slave. And also call thel idiots. This is the image Muhammad gave black people. And it still remain in the arab world till date. They call you slaves even if they dont call you to thier faces because you help to promote thier religion. The last Mecca stampede was blamed on black africans. Is high time you weak up from this slavery.

Ironic coming from a christian. Atleast the arabs didn't force their religion on us, we willingly accepted it a thousand years ago. You on the other hand recently accepted Christianity. Christians used the Bible to justify slavery. They say slaves are naturally slaves and that's exactly what you black christians are. How the whitemen laugh at you. I have Arab friends, infact most of my friends are arabs, not racist and we get along well.my girlfriend is Arab, never had any problem with her parents. Not denying the existence of racist arabs though. But atleast islam doesn't preach racism and arabs unlike the whites who shoved is epic farce down your throat actually believe in the one true religion.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Ironic coming from a christian. Atleast the arabs didn't force their religion on us, we willingly accepted it a thousand years ago. You on the other hand recently accepted Christianity. Christians used the Bible to justify slavery. They say slaves are naturally slaves and that's exactly what you black christians are. How the whitemen laugh at you. I have Arab friends, infact most of my friends are arabs, not racist and we get along well.my girlfriend is Arab, never had any problem with her parents. Not denying the existence of racist arabs though. But atleast islam doesn't preach racism and arabs unlike the whites who shoved is epic farce down your throat actually believe in the one true religion.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
samted:

so you support pedophilia?? of course you do... your leader was one

How old was Mary when she became pregnant with Jesus?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
plappville:

Calais 'Jungle' residents defy bulldozers as police issue ultimatum to leave

Asylum seekers resist attempts by French government to move them from makeshift settlement to new ‘prison-like’ facility

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/12/calais-jungle-residents-defy-bulldozers-police-ultimatum

Majority are arabs. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Iran, Irak, Syria. Etc etc.....all Muhammad rooted.

Has anything good come out of him? No . See where they live in a cool weather of about -3° do you know what that means? Its not Nigeria amatan oo.

Answer the damn question!
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

she wasnt 6
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Lol! You have no idea the sort of life he lived do you?

The hadite and other history book are not your friend dear. He lived a tyranny life. He had no quality of a prophet.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
samted:

she wasnt 6

Well then how old was she
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

I told you aisha was 6 when Muhammad (stress be upon him) asked her hand in marriage. What does a 6 year old child knows about marriage? Its still the fear of Muhammad killimg her family that was why they accepted aisha to be married to an old man.you tell me the age of marry according tl the bible. If u cant, then back off..
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
plappville:

The hadite and other history book are not your friend dear. He lived a tyranny life. He had no quality of a prophet.

Poppycock
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
plappville:

I told you aisha was 6 when Muhammad (stress be upon him) asked her hand in marriage. What does a 6 year old child knows about marriage? Its still the fear of Muhammad killimg her family that was why they accepted aisha to be married to an old man.you tell me the age of marry according tl the bible. If u cant, then back off..

I'm not the christian here. Just answer my question.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
How can Muhammad be prayed for when children are suffering because of him?

2 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
plappville:
How can Muhammad be prayed for when children are suffering because of him?

Did you go to high/secondary school woman?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

I'm not the christian here. Just answer my question.

You have alread got it what else do you want. He gave you just as the bible explained it. If you want to fabricate age for mary do so. It wont change the truth about her.

talkingtruth:

When the true angel Gabriel told Mary she was going to be pregnant of Jesus, she asked ''how will that be since I knew no man''. This shows she was of the right age to know man, unlike Aisha, a six years old baby girl.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Did you go to high/secondary school woman?
Am not like Muhammad... tongue
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
plappville:

You have alread got it what else do you want. He gave you just as the bible explained it. If you want to fabricate age for mary do so. It wont change the truth about her.

So what is the truth, what was her age. And meanwhile how old was Joseph at this point...

I just need straight forward answers from you
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
plappville:

Am not like Muhammad... tongue

Did you? No offense... If you did you'd understand
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Well then how old was she

there's no information regarding her age... but she definitely wasnt a child
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

So what is the truth, what was her age. And meanwhile how old was Joseph at this point...
I just need straight forward answers from you

Read and understand. Notice the bold.

The Birth of Jesus Foretold luke 1:26-38

26In the sixth month of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, 27 to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph , a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. 28The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”

29Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. 32He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.”

34“How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”

35The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be calledb the Son of God. 36Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37For no word from God will ever fail.”

38“I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.” Then the angel left her.

The Jews are Gods people. They know what it means to commit the act Muhammad y commited. Its a sin to marry a kid. So Mary was at the age of marriage before she was given out in marriage. No where in the bible was a 6 year old girl given to be married.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Muhammad (problem be upon him) See little arab kids in a jungle in French territory. No school, no electricity. Yet you pray for peace to be upon Muhammad undecided

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Did you? No offense... If you did you'd understand

You are a slave to the arabian god my dear. Allah is an idol. Wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Annunaki(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
plappville:
Muhammad (problem be upon him) See little arab kids in a jungle in French territory. No school, no electricity. Yet you pray for peace to be upon Muhammad undecided

That's the irony of the whole matter, muslims keep keep praying for peace for a vermin that has brought nothing but misery to them for 1,400 years.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
This slave come here arguing as if anyone lied against Muhammad. It was the hadiths that told us what we qoute here.

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Annunaki(m): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
plappville:
This slave come here arguing as if anyone lied against Muhammad. It was the hadiths that told us what we qoute here.

Honestly speaking, islamic religion is beyond sickening. angry
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
@VomeSchakleton, If you know what these people are suffering in Calais under a terrible weather condition, You will not be here defending Muhammad. Only Nigeria harmattan people will cry cool is too much How much more the winter here. Staying outside for 1 hour you smell your coat. Its easy to say when all is well with you. Keep defending a man who called your ancestors slaves.

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by talkingtruth: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Annunaki:

That's the irony of the whole matter, muslims keep keep praying for peace for a vermin that has brought nothing but misery to them for 1,400 years.

Muslims praying for Muhammad's shows they have an idea that he is not at peace in hell. No amount of prayer can remove him from hell. Just repent and accept Jesus so that you will not find yourself in his position.

4 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Annunaki:

Honestly speaking, islamic religion is beyond sickening. angry
Absolutely!
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 17, 2016
plappville:
@VomeSchakleton, If you know what these people are suffering in Calais under a terrible weather condition, You will not be here defending Muhammad. Only Nigeria harmattan people will cry cool is too much How much more the winter here. Staying outside for 1 hour you smell your coat. Its easy to say when all is well with you. Keep defending a man who called your ancestors slaves.

And the African christians suffering are suffering because? What about the arab christians suffering with them?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 17, 2016
plappville:

Read and understand. Notice the bold.

The Birth of Jesus Foretold luke 1:26-38

26In the sixth month of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, 27 to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph , a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. 28The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”

29Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. 32He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.”

34“How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”

35The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be calledb the Son of God. 36Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37For no word from God will ever fail.”

38“I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.” Then the angel left her.

The Jews are Gods people. They know what it means to commit the act Muhammad y commited. Its a sin to marry a kid. So Mary was at the age of marriage before she was given out in marriage. No where in the bible was a 6 year old girl given to be married.

So then answer my question and stop dancing around, how old was Mary? How old was Joseph? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.