Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking (24100 Views)

Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan / A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree / Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
malvisguy212:
check the Hebrew word for lord use in All the verses you provide and compear it with the one use for Jesus.

Let me enlightened you a little:

The bible passages you provide up there, lord was us to described those people because of WHAT THEY DO. But for Jesus, read here:

Philipians 2:9-11
9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the NAME OF JESUS every knee
should bow,in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD , to the glory of God the Father.

In this passage, the NAME given to Jesus
is none other than "LORD." You see, that
word is NOT used to describe what Jesus
DOES; it's simply WHO JESUS IS . He is, and will always be, the sovereign ruler of everything in heaven and on the earth.

Oooh Malvis, you and I both know youre too ignorant to enlighten anyone, let alone yourself.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Bible says that Jesus’ teachings were from God, not from himself

‘So Jesus answered them and said, ‘My teaching is not mine, but His who sent me.’ (John 7:16)
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by talkingtruth: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
plappville:

Your bias mind will not let you see the truth. Mary was called Woman by her Cousin Elizabeth. If she was a child as you said, Elizabeth wouldn't have called her a woman. Again, A child will not make the trip Mary made to see Elizabath. They were both women. Having adult conversation. The event here shows two adults talking. Not one adult and one child. The bible is plain. Read it with a clear mind and you will get the message.

Luke 1:36-44

36 Even Elizabeth your cousin is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail.’

38 ‘I am the Lord’s servant,’ Mary answered. ‘May your word to me be fulfilled.’ Then the angel left her.

Mary visits Elizabeth

39 At that time Mary got ready and hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea, 40 where she entered Zechariah’s home and greeted Elizabeth. 41 When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42 In a loud voice she exclaimed: ‘Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! 43 But why am I so favoured, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44 As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.

God bless you sister.

I wonder how anybody would address Aisha a woman at age 6.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Bible says that Jesus was lower than angels

‘But we do see him who was made for a little while lower than the angels, namely, Jesus.’ (Hebrews 2:9)
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
hockeyoilers:
When faced by opposition from the authorities, Peter said

‘We must obey God rather than men! The God of our fathers raised Jesus’ (Acts 5:29-30)
The disciples prayed to God just as they were commanded by Jesus in Luke 11:2, and considered Jesus to be God’s servant.
‘they raised their voices together in prayer to God. ‘Sovereign Lord,’ they said, ‘you made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and everything in them.’ (Acts 4:24)
‘your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed.’ (Acts 4:27)
‘of Your holy servant Jesus.’ (Acts 4:30)
‘I am indeed a servant of God.’ (Quran 19:30)
Philippians 2:5-11
5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in VERY NATURE [a] God,
did not consider equality with God
something to be used to his own
advantage;
7 rather, HE MADE HIMSELF NOTHING
BY TAKING THE VERY NATURE OF A SERVANT [ b] ,being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee
should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Bible says that God cannot be seen

But Jesus was seen by others ‘no man has seen God at any time.’ (John 1:18)
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Bible says that Jesus was lower than angels

‘But we do see him who was made for a little while lower than the angels, namely, Jesus.’ (Hebrews 2:9)
Hebrews 2:9
But we do see Jesus, who was made
lower than the angels for A LITTLE WHILE ,now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

The context is "Jesus Made Like His Brothers" this is a temporary humiliation of Jesus of what He go through prior to His death, compear it with this psalm about Jesus death:

Psalm 21:3
For thou preventest him with the
blessings of goodness: thou settest a
crown of pure gold on his head.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
“We must obey God rather than men! The God of our fathers raised Jesus...” (Acts 5:29-30).
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Bible says that Jesus’ teachings were from God, not from himself

‘So Jesus answered them and said, ‘My teaching is not mine, but His who sent me.’ (John 7:16)

Who do you send if not a messenger?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
hockeyoilers:
“We must obey God rather than men! The God of our fathers raised Jesus...” (Acts 5:29-30).
yes, who say we should obey man rather than God ?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jesus never was God, and never will be. In the Bible, God declares: “Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.” (Isaiah 43:10).
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Who do you send if not a messenger?
and muhammed say you should obey him and allah.

"O you who believe! Obey Allaah and
His Messenger, and turn not away from
him (i.e. Messenger Muhammad (sal-
Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) while you
are hearing. And be not like those who
say: 'We have heard,' but they hear
not." [Soorah al-Anfaal (cool:20-21]

Muhammed is partner to allah.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Jesus never was God, and never will be. In the Bible, God declares: “Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.” (Isaiah 43:10).
but muhammed and allah are partner

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
malvisguy212:
and muhammed say you should obey him and allah.

Muhammed is partner to allah.

i can quote multiple verses that refute your ignorant claims malvis but lets play a game of logic.

do you know why you never kill a messenger of any sorts?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jesus (pbuh) said; “No one has seen God at any time.” [John 1:18]
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY PROPHET
WHO IS CALLED THE “WORD OF GOD”

Surah 3:45: Behold! The angels said:
“O Mary! Allah giveth Thee glad
tidings of a WORD FROM HIM : his
name will be Christ Jesus. The son
of Mary, held in honor in this world
and the Hereafter and of (the
company of) those nearest to
Allah;” (Yusuf Ali)

Surah 4:171: “Christ Jesus the son of
Mary was (no more than) an apostle
of God, and HIS WORD, which he
bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit
proceeding from him: so believe in
God and His apostles.” (Yusuf Ali)

In Surah 4:171, Jesus is called, “His Word.” And in Surah 3:45 the Qur’an
states that Allah gave Mary a glad tidings “of a Word from Him.” In the original Arabic, the expression used here is “kalimatim-minhu.” It means kalmia (word), min (from), hu (him). It is of vital importance for Muslims to note that Jesus is the only Prophet who ever lived, who is called a Word from God.
Centuries before the Qur’an came into
existence, this same title was given to
Jesus in the Bible:

John 1:14: “And the Word became
flesh and made is dwelling among
us. We have seen his glory, the glory
of the one and only Son who came
from the father, and he was full of
undeserved kindness and truth.”

Revelation 19:13: “…the name by
which he is called is the Word of
God.”

But why is Jesus called the “Word of God”? In view of the fact that the Qur’an
attributes this title to Jesus without
explanation, it is in the Bible that we find the ultimate meaning of this term. He is designated as such not only during his life here on earth but also during his pre-human spirit existence in heaven. Furthermore, the Bible book of
Revelation reveals that even after his
heavenly resurrection, Jesus is still
known as the “Word of God.” Biblical
titles often describe the function served
or the duty performed by the bearer. For instance, in Exodus 4:16, it is stated that God made Aaron the “mouth” or the “spokesman” of Moses, saying:

“He must speak for you to the people;
and it must occur that he will serve as
a mouth to you, and you will serve as
God to him.”

In a similar way Jesus served as the
Mouth, or Spokesman, for his Father, the great King of Eternity. He was God’s Word of communication for conveying
information and instructions to the
worshippers of God here on earth. Prior
to Jesus’ coming to earth, on many of the occasions when God communicated with humans he used Jesus as his angelic mouthpiece. Showing that Jesus
continues to serve as his Father’s
Spokesman, or Word, Jesus told his
listeners:

John 12:49-50: “I have not spoken out
of my own impulse, but the Father
himself who sent me has given me a
commandment as to what to tell and
what to speak….Therefore the things I
speak, just as the Father has told me
them, so I speak them.”

The ascriptions “His Word” and “a Word
from Him” are unique in the Qur’an. In
spite of all appearances of reverence
towards the person of Christ, Muslim
apologists secretly view him as a rival to
the grandeur of Muhammad. Therefore,
it should not surprise us when they try to simplify the profound and unique titles of Jesus Christ.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

i can quote multiple verses that refute your ignorant claims malvis but lets play a game of logic.

do you know why you never kill a messenger of any sorts?
explained why muhammed command you to obey him and his god allah. That's all I want.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Jesus (pbuh) said; “No one has seen God at any time.” [John 1:18]

so what your point ? Have you seen God ?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” [Numbers 23:19]

“Thy unclothedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet [thee as] a man.” [Isaiah 47:3]

Jesus (pbuh) is The “Son of Man” (a Human Being). There is not one Bible verse, Old or New Testament, that states that God Almighty, the Most High, is a man, ever desired to be a man, or intended to become a man ! In fact, he said the exact opposite. “God is not a man”. Jesus is called “son of man” 84 times in the Gospels. God called Ezekiel “son of man” 90 times in the book of Ezekiel. Whatever Ezekiel was, as to manhood, Jesus was also.

“Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know.” [Acts 2:22]
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Oooh Malvis, you and I both know youre too ignorant to enlighten anyone, let alone yourself.
trash. Lord is a title given to whoever inherit a throne. But the scripture say , God the father gave Him a NAME above ALL names, the name is LORD.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
malvisguy212:
trash. Lord is a title given to whoever inherit a throne. But the scripture say , God the father gave Him a NAME above ALL names, the name is LORD.

whats that word you like to spew again... trash! grin grin grin grin
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
“Then those men, when they had seen the sign that Jesus did, said, “This is truly the Prophet who is to come into the world.” [John 6:14]

Bible calling Jesus pbuh a prophet. Can it be any more clear?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
hockeyoilers:
“Then those men, when they had seen the sign that Jesus did, said, “This is truly the Prophet who is to come into the world.” [John 6:14]

Bible calling Jesus pbuh a prophet. Can it be any more clear?

THE BIBLE ACTUALLY SAID THIS? THATS IT, I'VE LOST HOPE ON THESE PEOPLE, THEY REALLY ARE DEAF DUMB AND BLIND!!!!!!
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Or this

Matthew 21:11

Bible > Matthew > Chapter 21 > Verse 11

◄ Matthew 21:11 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee."

New Living Translation
And the crowds replied, "It's Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee."
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
"And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people:"
Luke 24:19
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by true2god: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Prayed to god and not to Jesus...

Jesus says hes a servant of god in the bible.

And they still think he's the son of god? cry
These are what Jesus said about himself:

John 5:25 I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.
John 10:36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, `I am God's Son'?
John 11:4 When he heard this, Jesus said, "This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it."
John 17:1 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you."
Mark 14:61-62 But Jesus remained silent and gave no answer. Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?" "I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

This is what mohammed said about christians and Jesus:

Qur’an 9:30—And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away.

Qur’an 98:6—Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein. They (the christians and the Jews) are the worst of creatures.

So you are to determine whether it was Jesus or mohammed that lied here. From my understanding of islam\mohammed, lying is permissible in islam. See hadith below:

Bukhari Volume 3, Book 49, Number 857: Narrated Um Kulthum bint Uqba: That she heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “He who makes peace between the people by INVENTING good information or saying good things, is not a liar.”

Muslim Book 032, Number 6303: Humaid b. ‘Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Auf reported that his mother Umm Kulthum daughter of ‘Uqba b. Abu Mu’ait, and she was one amongst the first emigrants who pledged allegiance to Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him), as saying that she heard Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A liar is not one who tries to bring reconciliation amongst people and speaks good (in order to avert dispute), or he conveys good.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Indeed, how did Jesus himself describe himself? Let us read:

"Nevertheless I (Jesus) must walk to day, and to morrow, and the [day] following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem."
Luke 13:33
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

whats that word you like to spew again... trash! grin grin grin grin
ezeauditore. changing moniker when you have been exposed.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by true2god: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
malvisguy212:
He is an arabian terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
true2god:
These are what Jesus said about himself:

John 5:25 I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.
John 10:36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, `I am God's Son'?
John 11:4 When he heard this, Jesus said, "This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it."
John 17:1 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you."
Mark 14:61-62 But Jesus remained silent and gave no answer. Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?" "I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

This is what mohammed said about christians and Jesus:

Qur’an 9:30—And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away.

Qur’an 98:6—Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein. They (the christians and the Jews) are the worst of creatures.

So you are to determine whether it was Jesus or mohammed that lied here. From my understanding of islam\mohammed, lying is permissible in islam. See hadith below:

Bukhari Volume 3, Book 49, Number 857: Narrated Um Kulthum bint Uqba: That she heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “He who makes peace between the people by INVENTING good information or saying good things, is not a liar.”

Muslim Book 032, Number 6303: Humaid b. ‘Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Auf reported that his mother Umm Kulthum daughter of ‘Uqba b. Abu Mu’ait, and she was one amongst the first emigrants who pledged allegiance to Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him), as saying that she heard Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A liar is not one who tries to bring reconciliation amongst people and speaks good (in order to avert dispute), or he conveys good.

i swear i didnt read that.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
malvisguy212:

exposed? what did you expose? you think you did! i have nothing to hide.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
true2god:
He is an arabian terrorist.

depends on how you view the word. i am not arabian but i sure as hell am a terrorist and proud as every muslim should be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam / Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.