Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

What Was Your Post In Secondary School? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Post In Secondary School? (31722 Views)

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / One Of The Things That Wasted Our Time In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Henovy: 7:26am On Jan 08, 2016
Daughterzion:
First i was the assistant chapel prefect, the got promoted to the acting deputy senior prefect. grin what about you?
Well, well, I was laboratory prefect. That was long ago (1973) when many guys and gals in this forum were not yet born!
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Jilo83(m): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Senior prefect boy
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Henovy: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I was deputy governor then the governor was impeached.. I became governor.. Then after sometime, I was promoted to vice president, then the president died and I became the president..

Ok.. Seriously, they refused to give me any post.
You no try oo. Or were you NFAing? Just joking! No offence meant.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by tuco1: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I was deputy governor then the governor was impeached.. I became governor.. Then after sometime, I was promoted to vice president, then the president died and I became the president..

Ok.. Seriously, they refused to give me any post.

Ahh... kilode? GEJ ni
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by rollindollar(m): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2016
na three in one dem use me do for my school...social plus food and agric..na the food aspect i love most sha..
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by tuco1: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Sanitary prefect
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by maryhaam(f): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Student
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Henovy: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=16pt]Na me be the assistant senior prefect for school 2 inside our school jungle, bush. [/size]
Lalasticlala na my PA
Funny guy. Now, the pendulum has swung to his side. May you do well o, otherwise your post no go smell front page!
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Didi5(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2016
I was the Honourable Speaker of the SRC
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by icnsystem(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2016
Back in secondary school days,i was the social prefect..,one experience that will linger for a life time because it was fun all through.But sincerely my personality is that of an introvert because am very solitary in nature.So as a social prefect,it was really a huge challenge because it really runs contrary to my personality.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Henovy: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2016
fullstreets:
I bin stubborn small, dem no gree gimme any position.
You no need to tell us. We already know!
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by ruggedtimi(m): 7:37am On Jan 08, 2016
senior prefect
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Lovexme(m): 7:37am On Jan 08, 2016
I was the time keeper in SS1, then became the Punctuality Prefect in SS3.
Coincidentally, I succeeded my elder brother both times.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Crex007(m): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hmmm post ke!! i and my guys where refered to as NFA students by teachers and students bcaus we will argue football 4rm morning till closing period. "though in SS3 we use to stand at d gate of our school to seize belt,bags and sandals 4rm junior students 4 late coming, dats how i slept with half of ss1 and 2 girls.
every girl u slept with was a hit...back to back...from ss1 to ss2....yet u no get pikin.....HIV ti takeover
*in Don Jazzy's voice 'if u want d child come nd take it'
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Henovy: 7:39am On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hmmm post ke!! i and my guys where refered to as NFA students by teachers and students bcaus we will argue football 4rm morning till closing period. "though in SS3 we use to stand at d gate of our school to seize belt,bags and sandals 4rm junior students 4 late coming, dats how i slept with half of ss1 and 2 girls.
So your post was '' shoes and bags seizing co-ordinator'' plus ''senior cassanova'' lol.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by anthay: 7:41am On Jan 08, 2016
Alaago (Time Keeper) i ring bell tire like terry G
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 08, 2016
I was the social prefect, na me enjoy pass!
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Henovy: 7:43am On Jan 08, 2016
Hadez:
Lol everybody was a prefect. Even those who didn't hold any post grin
Well i was just one of the girls who found favour before the teachers tongue
Hmmn, favour before the teachers, especially the males? Just curious. No offence meant.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Achamon(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2016
Class Governor jss2-sss2 and senior prefect, also fcs president.i was busy all through my secondary school days
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Bespiel: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2016
Senior Prefect- Boy
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by udumosam23(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2016
Daughterzion:
First i was the assistant chapel prefect, the got promoted to the acting deputy senior prefect. grin what about you?

Doesn't add up, if you didn't mention the school and the year.

National technical secondary school Oyigbo 1998/99, deputy senior prefect.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by valdetino(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2016
President of NEPA(Non Elected Prefect Association)
Lol

Seriously I was GET President.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by menabae(f): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
hahahahahahahahahahahah.hmmmmmmm

being a social prefect was fun back then,lol.
yesh ke.... Very fun buh I didn't terrorize anyone oo.,that's why I was love by all
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Elinob(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2016
Game perfect
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by menabae(f): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
hahahahahahahahahahahah.hmmmmmmm

being a social prefect was fun back then,lol.
yesh ke.... Very fun buh I didn't terrorize anyone oo.,that's why I was loved by many..
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Nakuza(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2016
Senior prefect
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Swaburu: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2016
I HELD KITCHEN PREFT AT JNR SCHOOL. AND I HELD ASST HEAD BOY IN SNR SCHOOL.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by bidemi12(m): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2016
Sports prefect. My a.k.a was Reuben Agboola. We had the same football style. Indomie shindren no go know that name lailai.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by importexpert(m): 7:57am On Jan 08, 2016
lalasticlala:
Chapel in Jss, then Library in ss

@oga lalasticlala am angry with your school. for heaven sake why will they not give you school pastor in SS since you started with chapel prefect ?
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by dammyluv911(f): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2016
house captain
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by importexpert(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2016
head boy (senior prefect), press club president and M.S.S.N f.g.c kano chapter assistant secretary General.
Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by Juliuss01: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2016
oyxah:
Was food prefect in SS2, I chop food die grin grin. Then library prefect in SS3.

You also read book die!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2015 UTME: 11 Most Sought After Universities In Nigeria / Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures / Landmark University, Omu Aran Library (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.