Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog (1119 Views)

15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 08, 2016
is to long so i can't write it just click on the link http://gadiwap.com/2016/01/5-killer-ways-to-drive-traffic-to-your-blog/
Re: 5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Jeromejnr(m): 1:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Ifexxy:
is to long so i can't write it just click on the link http://gadiwap.com/2016/01/5-killer-ways-to-drive-traffic-to-your-blog/

OP! You funny sha.

What was long about the writeup now, you just want us to visit your blog. Nothing bad in that.

But you should also know that there is something called bounce rate. Most people that will click on the link will leave immediately and that can greatly impede your growth rankings.

I am just saying it for future purposes. I hope most amateur bloggers will learn that also.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Jeromejnr:

OP! You funny sha.

What was long about the writeup now, you just want us to visit your blog. Nothing bad in that.

But you should also know that there is something called bounce rate. Most people that will click on the link will leave immediately and that can greatly impede your growth rankings.

I am just saying it for future purposes. I hope most amateur bloggers will learn that also.
Yea bt just that is long can't starting writing allover again
Re: 5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by EntclassBlog(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2016
Jeromejnr:

OP! You funny sha.

Just like i just did before reading ur comment... I bounced back immediately i visited the site, i didnt read the article.
@OP, cnt u copy the post and leave a source link-back?
Re: 5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by okey946: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Are you trying to scam people into your blog, you should have copied and paste.
Re: 5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2016
okey946:
Are you trying to scam people into your blog, you should have copied and paste.
mehn my browser does not do that, anyway is hard to just click on the link
Re: 5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by EntclassBlog(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ifexxy:
mehn my browser does not do that, anyway is hard to just click on the link
But u copied the url? Abi did u type it?
Re: 5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
EntclassBlog:
But u copied the url? Abi did u type it?
i typied the url down
Re: 5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by donwise1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ifexxy:
i typied the url down

Chai!!! This is the biggest lie of the year.
People can lie oooo

2 Likes

Re: 5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
donwise1:

Chai!!! This is the biggest lie of the year. People can lie oooo
what is lie der, is it hard to write jus common url
Re: 5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by cyberwaver(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ifexxy:
But your blog is less attractive to the post but when i checked your blog homepage it is loaded with music and entertainment news, please what is your niche?
Re: 5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
cyberwaver:
But your blog is less attractive to the post but when i checked your blog homepage it is loaded with music and entertainment news, please what is your niche?
yea is loaded with that stuff bt i just felt it will be nice to include this blogging tips in order to increase my traffic u know its a stategy
Re: 5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by iamfestus(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: 5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by ibrobk: 6:28am On Jan 14, 2016
donwise1:

Chai!!! This is the biggest lie of the year.
People can lie oooo
May be he crammed all the links of his blog, and that is not possible and it is truly a lie.......
abeg help me review my blog www.esystems.tk
Re: 5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by healthyarena(f): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2016
Op here is my 2cents to you; If that thing is sensible and you copy and paste it here and use your blog as source, you will get to front page (if it is sensible) and enough people will visit your blog!
Re: 5 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
healthyarena:
Op here is my 2cents to you; If that thing is sensible and you copy and paste it here and use your blog as source, you will get to front page (if it is sensible) and enough people will visit your blog!
thanks for advice

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Group with 9K members for SALE / Design An E_commerce Site / Newly Approved Nigeria Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.