Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Grallyworth Music Signs Talented Youth Corper To Record Label - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Grallyworth Music Signs Talented Youth Corper To Record Label (537 Views)

Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music / Their Platform / Interesting Packages Naijaloaded Offer To Record Label Owners & Astistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grallyworth Music Signs Talented Youth Corper To Record Label by a2dgmedia(m): 5:56am On Jan 08, 2016
GrallyWorth Music, has signed budding entertainer and recording artiste, HENZY MONTANA (@HENZYMONTANA), graduate of University of Port Harcourt and youth corper currently serving at the FCT, Abuja. Music Producer and Songwriter, Amiclaine Gee, who is also signed to the record label, announced this on twitter while welcoming the
artiste to the record label.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AMICLAINEGEE/status/685090632944226304?p=v

Amiclaine Gee, speaking on behalf of the team expressed his happiness for the artiste. He revealed that he met Henzy Montana during one of his (Henzy Montana’s) record sessions in Port Harcourt, and after that session sometime in 2012, he has always believed in the artiste and has also kept him in close contact until this very opportunity. “Henzy’s talent and personality paid him this record deal”, said Amiclaine Gee.

In response, the graduate of soil science, expressed his gratitude to God for bringing this opportunity, and to the record label for acknowledging what he can do, developing him, and signing him to a record deal that will take his career to the next level. “There is no greater joy than having one’s little efforts recognised by a team like this. I am grateful to God Almighty for this opportunity and to the team for seeing the greater future in my career. I pledge to use the best of my abilities to support the activities of the record label”, the artiste said.

Born Henry Peters on the 6th March 1989, Henzy Montana hails from Udenu Local Government Area, Enugu State, but grew up partly in FESTAC, Lagos, and in Ankpa Local Government Area, Kogi State where he was born. Having done couple of works under his former stage name SuperFly Henzy, he has performed severally in school activities, and notably in an AIT independence day show which held in Port Harcourt on the 1st October 2011 where he thrilled his audience with his exceptional performance and charisma on stage. He plays drums and keyboard and has been in the church choir since the age of 11. As he started singing professionally in 2010, he released a gospel album titled “MERCIFUL HEART”.

Henzy Montana’s activities at the record label will be kicking off with the release of compilation singles off the team’s upcoming compilation album featuring him and other acts signed under the record label.

For further information about Henzy Montana’s activities, visit his twitter
page at www.twitter.com/HENZYMONTANA
Re: Grallyworth Music Signs Talented Youth Corper To Record Label by a2dgmedia(m): 6:00am On Jan 08, 2016
a2dgmedia:
GrallyWorth Music, has signed budding entertainer and recording artiste, HENZY MONTANA (@HENZYMONTANA), graduate of University of Port Harcourt and youth corper currently serving at the FCT, Abuja. Music Producer and Songwriter, Amiclaine Gee, who is also signed to the record label, announced this on twitter while welcoming the
artiste to the record label.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AMICLAINEGEE/status/685090632944226304?p=v

Amiclaine Gee, speaking on behalf of the team expressed his happiness for the artiste. He revealed that he met Henzy Montana during one of his (Henzy Montana’s) record sessions in Port Harcourt, and after that session sometime in 2012, he has always believed in the artiste and has also kept him in close contact until this very opportunity. “Henzy’s talent and personality paid him this record deal”, said Amiclaine Gee.

In response, the graduate of soil science, expressed his gratitude to God for bringing this opportunity, and to the record label for acknowledging what he can do, developing him, and signing him to a record deal that will take his career to the next level. “There is no greater joy than having one’s little efforts recognised by a team like this. I am grateful to God Almighty for this opportunity and to the team for seeing the greater future in my career. I pledge to use the best of my abilities to support the activities of the record label”, the artiste said.

Born Henry Peters on the 6th March 1989, Henzy Montana hails from Udenu Local Government Area, Enugu State, but grew up partly in FESTAC, Lagos, and in Ankpa Local Government Area, Kogi State where he was born. Having done couple of works under his former stage name SuperFly Henzy, he has performed severally in school activities, and notably in an AIT independence day show which held in Port Harcourt on the 1st October 2011 where he thrilled his audience with his exceptional performance and charisma on stage. He plays drums and keyboard and has been in the church choir since the age of 11. As he started singing professionally in 2010, he released a gospel album titled “MERCIFUL HEART”.

Henzy Montana’s activities at the record label will be kicking off with the release of compilation singles off the team’s upcoming compilation album featuring him and other acts signed under the record label.

For further information about Henzy Montana’s activities, visit his twitter
page at www.twitter.com/HENZYMONTANA

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Adele Raps Nicki Minaj’s ‘monster’ Verse, Other Hits / Beyonce Accused Of Stealing! Could This Be True? / Record A Track For N5000 Only Promo End Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.