Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget (760 Views)

World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget by perkynoble(f): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2016
All through my years in school, I will never forget a particular teacher ........I was in nursery school then, nursery two to be precise

She almost killed me with her cane just because I wasn't able to write the Igbo alphabets

The funny thing is that , till now I can't still write it

Nairalanders, share your experiences

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget by deewhone(f): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2016
Lots of teachers 2 remember. U made me remember my nursery 1 teacher, she'll knock me, slap me and do all sorts 2 me. Until a day wen blood started oozing out of ma nose...nt because she beats me though, dunno whether 2 call it a disease, it happens 2 me while I was younger buh started disappearing while growing. She thought it was as a result of the beating, buh wasn't. D beating reduced since then
Re: Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget by JehanEddy07(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2016
Brb*
Re: Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget by perkynoble(f): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2016
deewhone:
Lots of teachers 2 remember. U made me remember my nursery 1 teacher, she'll knock me, slap me and do all sorts 2 me. Until a day wen blood started oozing out of ma nose...nt because she beats me though, dunno whether 2 call it a disease, it happens 2 me while I was younger buh started disappearing while growing. She thought it was as a result of the beating, buh wasn't. D beating reduced since then

lolzzz
I know you thanked God for that nose bleeding, I remember how some of my classmates do pretend that they are sick just to avoid cane
Re: Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget by deewhone(f): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2016
perkynoble:

lolzzz
I know you thanked God for that nose bleeding, I remember how some of my classmates do pretend that they are sick just to avoid cane
See, v got a lot of teachers 2 remember like I said earlier, both on d bad and good side. I remember ma 1st ever teacher(Uncle Sylvester) He'z loving, he taught me @ Jeleosinmi..if u knw wuh I mean
Re: Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget by StefanSalvatore: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2016
My sexy commerce teacher dat lyks me so much eehh
Re: Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget by shawnfamous(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2016
Mr.adigun... Mehn d man tried, we fondly called him baba... He taught me biology 2 d fullest at flowergate sch..

Every class i attended was a hit,back 2 back, from DNA to reproduction to Growth, iyalaya any other teacher,microbiology tii take over

(1) (Reply)

NOUN Convocation: Obasanjo Bags Master Degree, 15 Get First Class Honours / Any News On The Result Of Nlng Siwes Test That Took Place On 4th December, 2015? / Federal Polytechnic Oko Matriculation Is Here Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.