Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring (27605 Views)

Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly / Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by gistmeloveblog: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2016
As married lady, if you listen to another lady tell you to leave your husband because he had another woman in a world where men used to have up to 10 wives, then be ready to be sorry for yourself. You know why? That same lady would not leave her husband when same thing happen to her. Go figure...

.the Calabar girl drama was just a storm in a tea cup and it's all cool with Toke and Maje Ayida.

- See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/toke-makinwa-returns-to-her-husband.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by gistmeloveblog: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Lattop(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Leaving a guy because he cheated on u is just like leaving a country because of the rain: it rains evrywhere

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Lilimax(f): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2016
A wise woman will never discuss any private issue she has with her husband with her friends.
Never allow the fourth person in your marriage embarassed.
Three people are recommended for a successful and fruitful marriage; God, you and your hubby smiley

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Lilimax(f): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Lattop:
Leaving a guy because he cheated on u is just like leaving because of the rain: it rains evrywhere

So true!
I still maintain that only a foolish girl will divorce her husband because he cheated on her embarassed

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by lilmax(m): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2016
After all the initial gra gra? undecided

This woman is just like most women on nairaland grin

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Lattop(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:
So true!
I still maintain that only a foolish girl will divorce her husband because he cheated on her embarassed
a friend mite even advice to leave d man so dat she can takeover d man

i pitygrin

12 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Lilimax(f): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2016
Lattop:

i pitygrin
So true!

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by StefanSalvatore: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2016
C hw her nails resemble lucifer own shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Hadez(f): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2016
Thank God she came back to her senses. Men are sometimes annoying you just have to take them as troublesome and immature child whenever they start

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Chanchit: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2016
She just realized she's not in yankee. This is Africa babe, its a world of men here. If to say na Europe abi America the guy is a roasted meat.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by dacovajnr: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2016
She get choice? undecidedShe knew she's not getting any younger and Nobody is willing to approach her knowing Maje haff used his Huge tool to widen n slack the area..who wan wear slack cloth undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 08, 2016
toke must never return to that man "once a cheater always a cheater"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Jaynec(f): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2016
OK na!
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
ff
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Sijo01(f): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Good for she.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Shortyy(f): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Seriously? After all the rantings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by saintkel(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
All dis celebrity sef, they r a negative news to our yoth wen it comes to marriage and family life

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by kirchofff(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nigerian Parents will put "BEWARE OF DOGS!" sign on their house gates when their daughters are in the adolescent stage and looking cute.

Once they're 30 and not finding anyone to marry, they change the sign to "ICE BLOCK SOLD HERE"

God is watching you oo grin grin

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by kullozone(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmm... Good for her

She kinda looks like old Michael Jackson..

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
NaijaPrince:
j
Jes lmfao.. yeye woman
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by joseph1832(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:
A wise woman will never discuss any private issue she has with her husband with her friends.
Never allow the fourth person in your marriage embarassed.
Three people are recommended for a successful and fruitful marriage; God, you and your hubby smiley
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by valdes00(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lattop:

i pitygrin
So true
That was how gf's female friend told her to leave me cos I don't care abt her, I don't love her.... My babe told me everything, I was jus smiling..... cos this was d same girl dat came visiting me at home n I almost gonk her...... if not for self control n d tort of hurting my gf.....

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by stevecantrell: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lattop:
Leaving a guy because he cheated on u is just like leaving a country because of the rain: it rains evrywhere

Kicking a wife out because she cheated on you is like throwing away your fridge because of a bad smell: it smells everywhere.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by repogirl(f): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yeah..hope they resolve stuff sha and he has decided to be a better person.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by saintkel(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hadez:
Thank God she came back to her senses. Men are sometimes annoying you just have to take them as troublesome and immature child whenever they start
I don't think so sweet, we have a heart, a heart to listen n be corrected. But d sad tin is dat u gals can't endure, I made a mistake, d way a gal handles dat can make me stay clear or truly be repentant
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by pankere(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Why can't she dump the man like she advises ppl on her show? I guess she couldn't swallow her own medicine that she's giving others. DO WHAT I SAY. DON'T DO WHAT I DO grin

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by itstpia8: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
kirchofff:
Nigerian Parents will put "BEWARE OF DOGS!" sign on their house gates when their daughters are in the adolescent stage and looking cute.

Once they're 30 and not finding anyone to marry, they change the sign to "ICE BLOCK SOLD HERE"

God is watching you oo grin grin

How is this relevant to the topic?

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by KanwuliaJara: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Watch the "miserable" ladies of the world condemn her on NL for starters.

DIEvorce na waste of time ke! cheesy

Oh gal! You did the right thing o!
Ghyuss sidan dia je-je.
The NEXT man will be WORSE!!!!

Diarrrrrah WIVES, and diarrrrrrrah "LEWINSKYS"!

One the carry akamu born pikins, the other dey carry akamu for "blue dress" waka for road! grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Deejavuu(f): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lattop:

Really?

Remember it goes both ways, don't ever leave your wife if she ever cheats on you.

You cheat doesn't mean every guy out there cheat.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Recounts Fela And Abiola's Encounter / Don Jazzy, Uriel Oputa & Miyonsea Become Indomie BBNaija Ambassadors (Photo) / Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.