Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,438 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Why Do Girls Date Married Men - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Girls Date Married Men (16160 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why Do Married Men Date Married Women / Women Who Date Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by code1: 6:51pm On May 19, 2013
Is your home on fire? Is your husband bullying you or coming home late? is your children disobedient and behaving abnormal? did you need any advise on businesses, investment, visibility studies, counseling on marriage, couples, loneliness, health tips, cures for sickness or illness like fibroid, blocked womb, or bareness. Fortune telling, vision and prophecies about the future, need a husband, match making, you are looking for husband? or need someone that will love you for real? Do not hesitate to contact us and we will give you the best attention needed in all ramifications. Please contact flaky for your general family advise. A trial will convince you. contact flaky on : 0803557387, contact counseling director Mr. Lebby on 08034163515.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by explorer1906: 4:21pm On May 20, 2013
camry-2008:
i am married with one issue, i trust my wife and my wife trusted me, the issue of going after young ladies is a thing of the mind, men are poligamouse in nature, grin do it but dont let ur wife to know about it cos it hurt grin grin. as for me- i cant try it cos i love my wife and she loves me more than i do

them never born the girl
keep it up and God bless ur matrimonial home, Amen. For me,this conduct will not depart from me when i get married.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by explorer1906: 4:28pm On May 20, 2013
FILEBE: it beats me to know why they do that also o o o. haba cant they fall in love with mens of thier size? i am yet to even know what a girl of 19 wants from a guy of 26 isnt that too much?
Ewoooh! see, 26 yrs old guy na apprentis where 19 yrs old girl dey oo.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Cholls(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
jorem:
mediocrity syndrom sad
My brother come again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? / What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? / Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.