Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,500 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why Do Girls Date Married Men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Girls Date Married Men (16162 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why Do Married Men Date Married Women / Women Who Date Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by apijeje: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2009
of cos, its cool becos there will be no commitment. The girl sure knows he has a wife at home, and the man suely knows she must have a relationship somewhere. The bottomline is to get money. NO strings will be attached.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2009
It is because dating married men is an adventure.

Adventurous women will always seek that which exposes them to some measure of danger.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by JJYOU: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2009
LAGOSBOY,

Insufficient men i think is key as well.

That is what i tell the bunch against polygamy and accuse men practising polygamy as bad. The issue is it takes two to tango, as long as there are women in supply and willing to go into polygamy there will be men to go after them.

these women arent forced into dating, neither are they raped but the willingly date married men and some also willingly marry them.

From now till eternity there will always be women ready to date married men from UK to India, From Africa to Australasia , it is just a fact and reality of life people like to shy away from.
you are wearing this your badge well o  boy. how many is enough?
apijeje:

of cos, its cool becos there will be no commitment. The girl sure knows he has a wife at home, and the man suely knows she must have a relationship somewhere. The bottomline is to get money. NO strings will be attached.

na only string dem dey attach? some don ruin their destiny and family
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Marcd: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2009
Several reasons, here are some: 1. Security, Married Man (MM) will take care of my needs in school (Handouts, Make-up, Extra Kish et al) 2. Bigz Girl Status: He lets you use his car (if you can drive) actually his wife's car when she's outta the country
3. She enjoys weekend trips outta Lagos (preferrably Abuja).
4. She gets first grade goods from your overseas trips
5. She is about the only one that can make you do the unthinkable, jabo your wife on the Island and chill with the babe on campus
6. No-one bl*&^ like her (not even Madam!)
7. Should I go on?

Sometimes, we allow these things to ride on our emotions, why? let's face it no matter how stoic you may want to call yourself, somewhere in the dark corridors of yuor heart you're thinking of tippy-toeing to go tap that ass. But the most important thing is,  know when to call it quits without losing your family along with it.
Nuff said!
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by initiate: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2009
Thanks for all the contributions.

The clear reason now is the women date married men in for money, security and other conveniences without any commitments ie they don't need to cook, wait up for him arrange his clothes etc. and there is no permanent situation. I think this is rather selfish and mean of this girls. and it shows lack of scruples. they are stealing what belongs to another woman and there is no difference between this and stealing money from your office.

This activity should be greatly discouraged and it would be nice of one of these first ladies to set up an NGO to deal with such. It is demeaning on the girl and it places very cheap values on womanhood. ie they are reduced to objects of comic relief for guys and it is criminal

Some posters blame the men. this is very true as the married men are the main culprit here, but the girls are the main instrument used for this "crime" and so they should have the self esteem to discourage such cheapening of womanhood.

the family is the foundation of the society and the the home should be a haven for all members of the family. when the thread that holds family together is broken, it would affect all the members and this would eventually metamorphose into unwholesome behaviors in the larger society as we see today. in Nigeria today, the first thing causing problem in families is money, second is infidelity. combination of both wrecks the family.

a poster mentioned that only a sick man would abandon his responsibilities in the family and be spending on girls. that is true and there are so many of them out there. and they need help

to be continued later
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by omar22(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2009
I cant talk for Girls in Nigeria it could be due to financial reason

But in LONDON, girls just want to have fun, you know the score from day one!, it would be strictly sha66ing, nobody gets hurt unless you loose your head in the process (which most guys do)
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by server34(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2009
@ topic - AND VICE VERSA!!! Why all this noise? Is it because we guys dont talk about all the married women that we date? We usually keep it on the low. Maybe we should start sharing our experiences so that everybody will stop complaining.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by toosoon(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2009
why do girls date married men?

Reasons

1. Pity
2. Fun
3. Awareness
4. Hatred
5. Loneliness
6. Finance
7. Commitment
8. Lust
9. Age
10. Security
11. Sincerity
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by tytylayor: 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2009
@topic
just for fun
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by freezy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2009
Marcd:

Several reasons, here are some: 1. Security, Married Man (MM) will take care of my needs in school (Handouts, Make-up, Extra Kish et al) 2. Bigz Girl Status: He lets you use his car (if you can drive) actually his wife's car when she's outta the country
5. She is about the only one that can make you do the unthinkable, jabo your wife on the Island and chill with the babe on campus
7. Should I go on?

Sometimes, we allow these things to ride on our emotions, why? let's face it no matter how stoic you may want to call yourself, somewhere in the dark corridors of yuor heart you're thinking of tippy-toeing to go tap that ass. But the most important thing is, know when to call it quits without losing your family along with it.
Nuff said!

IGDHO! grin grin

Guy, flesh and blood did not reveal that to you
You just said it as it is
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2009
Marcd:

7. Should I go on?

Sometimes, we allow these things to ride on our emotions, why? let's face it no matter how stoic you may want to call yourself, somewhere in the dark corridors of yuor heart you're thinking of tippy-toeing to go tap that ass. But the most important thing is,  know when to call it quits without losing your family along with it.
Nuff said!

Cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, i don die ohhhhhhhhh
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by webprince(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2009
Marcd:

Nuff said!

TRUTH BE TOLD!!!

Marcd:

He lets you use his car (if you can drive) actually his wife's car when she's outta the country
Haba! last thing a MM will do! when Madam's friends knows urs and madam's car features off-head. CNN will air d news 2 ur wifey wherever she dey! lol!
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by ohhippie(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2009
married men are the only set of men who will never dissappoint any woman as they are already married and do not promise marriage.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by tlinks(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2009
girls date married men cos d married one understand fully what a relationship entails, God forgive our soul

bunch of fornicators.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by lojik(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2009
To all of you girls who dates married men and take away the joy of loving wives, this is for you:

Thine time shall approach thee with numerous kokolets passing thine loved husband around and deriving from him what belongs to you financially and emotionally. Thou shall be lonely at odd hours with no man to make you warm in thine succulent marriage years. Thine womanhood shall be thus of little value before thine hubby for this is the seed thou hast sown in thine early years of womanhood.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by omar22(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2009
married men are the only set of men who will never dissappoint any woman as they are already married and do not promise marriage.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!

But on the other hand,  I know someone who left his wife and kids because the other girl was rocking his world in the bedroom at another level to his wife, but after some months he went back to beg his wife!

The reality is, during "ladies and gentlemen" the WIFEY tend to be conservative in her role during love making or sex, it seems like they all read from the same manual, whereas the sha66ing you would get from an outsider would make you think about having a bit on the side
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by charles316: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2009
@gentlelady,

when u get married,someone will be sleeping with ur guy so that ur marriage will crumble
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by charles316: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2009
gentlelady and co,

hope u saw lojik`s post below.

lojik,na true talk u talk
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2009
Y'all are badddddddd
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Redman44(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2009
Nature has a way of exacting vengeance on those who cheat on others. I don't want to be a judge here, but I know there is payback time for everything under the sun. Don't think it is harmless to date a married man or woman. Try and ask those who've been involved in extra-marital affairs what they went through, and you'll hear tales of regret and pain. Sadly, human beings will always seek to satisfy their passions and desirescry cry Cheers.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by biolabee(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2009
lojik:

To all of you girls who dates married men and take away the joy of loving wives, this is for you:

Thine time shall approach thee with numerous kokolets passing thine loved husband around and deriving from him what belongs to you financially and emotionally. Thou shall be lonely at odd hours with no man to make you warm in thine succulent marriage years. Thine womanhood shall be thus of little value before thine hubby for this is the seed thou hast sown in thine early years of womanhood.

nice one
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by baron2000(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2009
A bitch is a bitch she does all men, some married, some single. for suitable reasons- money, sex, fame, pleasure, security etc. she has no discretion and no morals, she seeks to break homes and will and up breaking her own cos she has murdered sleep, so she shall know no sleep nor rest. angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2009
baron2000:

[size=18pt]A bitch is a bitch[/size] she does all men, some married, some single. for suitable reasons- money, sex, fame, pleasure, security etc. she has no discretion and no morals, she seeks to break homes and will and up breaking her own cos she has murdered sleep, so she shall know no sleep nor rest. angry angry angry

I dont think that was a nice name.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by ayomifull(f): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2009
Money
Fame
When the desirable is not available the available becomes the desirable
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by tytylayor: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2009
Redman44:

Nature has a way of exacting vengeance on those who cheat on others. I don't want to be a judge here, but I know there is payback time for everything under the sun. Don't think it is harmless to date a married man or woman. Try and ask those who've been involved in extra-marital affairs what they went through, and you'll hear tales of regret and pain. Sadly, human beings will always seek to satisfy their passions and desirescry cry Cheers.

dat means all those married women dat are aving dis problem av done it while they r still single, so i tink its a tin dat will never stop,

i believe say all u guys wey dey condemn dis ladies r still single, dis stupid tin is in ur blood, i dnt believe there's any gentle man, so to say, av met and seen a lot who in their look r very gentle but r scorpion wen it comes to ladies matter.
so abegi spare us o
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by akute(f): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2009
Because of their cash, nothing else
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by amaechijay: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2009
Nobody is talking about health

Some claim married men are"clean" healthwise
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2009
amaechijay:

Nobody is talking about health

Some claim married men are"clean" healthwise

that is the best lie i ever heard.
A man that sleeps around is clean?
i just pity his wife.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by lojik(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2009
?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by lojik(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2009
Dating married men takes away all your time and by the time u remember ur age, u r desperately looking for one bobo to marry you by force by fire.
All your mates would have been married and then u realise u are ageing @ an alarming rate of 75hrs/min . This is called second hand or fairly used! Aloku.
Then NL get threads with funny subjects like
"Girl 30 needs a hardworking guy to marry (Tribe, religion and age not a barrier)"

who tell you say 30yr old woman be "Girl 30"? Pre-used female homo-sapiens
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2009
lojik:

Dating married men takes away all your time and by the time u remember ur age, u r desperately looking for one bobo to marry you by force by fire.
All your mates would have been married and then u realise u are ageing @ an alarming rate of 75hrs/min . This is called second hand or fairly used! Aloku.
Then NL get threads with funny subjects like
"Girl 30 needs a hardworking guy to marry (Tribe, religion and age not a barrier)"

who tell you say 30yr old woman be "Girl 30"? Pre-used female homo-sapiens

And what is a woman looking for married that she cant find while single and alone.
Give me reason why a woman gets married.
Is it comfort? happiness, companionship? all that is possible.
So dont start talking about a woman looking for a husband by thunder or by fire.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by oge4real(f): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2009
ask me again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? / Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? / Some African Parents Destroy Beautiful Love Relationships With Their Prejudices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.