Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Scammers Now Use (#GENERAL_OVERSEER_OF_MFM) fake Facebook account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammers Now Use (#GENERAL_OVERSEER_OF_MFM) fake Facebook account (623 Views)

'Starboy', Nigerian Arrested In Thailand For Scamming & Using Fake Facebook ID / Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name / Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammers Now Use (#GENERAL_OVERSEER_OF_MFM) fake Facebook account by Teddeebear: 9:48am On Jan 08, 2016
Greed, Hunger and Selfishness has been catalyst of souls forming tag team with satan.
Someone out there (‪ ‎Erhunwunsee Samuel‬) is using a fake ‪#‎PASTOR_DANIEL_OLUKOYA‬'S (‪#‎GENERAL_OVERSEER_OF_MFM‬) account to request for funds. The dullard should have opened ‪#‎MFM‬ or ‪#‎ Greed, Hunger and Selfishness has been catalyst of souls forming tag team with satan.
Someone out there (‪#‎Erhunwunsee_Samuel‬) is using a fake ‪#‎PASTOR_DANIEL_OLUKOYA‬'S (‪#‎GENERAL_OVERSEER_OF_MFM‬) account to request for funds. The dullard should have opened ‪#‎MFM‬ or ‪#‎DANIEL_OLUKOYA‬ bank accounts too.
"‪#‎CRAZY_WORLD‬"
‪#‎THE_MSG_I_GOT_FROM_THE_AGENT_OF_DARKNESS‬:
The lord ministered a word to me about you, he said you have a great destiny even more than you think, he said you should sow just any thing he ministered to your heart, into the life of one baby born with tumor on her face and her head that if this is done as soon as possible, your blessings will overfill the earth.....first ftm** Here is the account for donation. Account name: Erhunwunsee Samuel Account Number:0124116187. GT BANK. After sowing write me back for the lord has a special message for you. This should be done early today.
Remain blessed. bank accounts too.

His message to his would be victim :-

The lord ministered a word to me about you, he said you have a great destiny even more than you think, he said you should sow just any thing he ministered to your heart, into the life of one baby born with tumor on her face and her head that if this is done as soon as possible, your blessings will overfill the earth.....first ftm** Here is the account for donation. Account name: Erhunwunsee Samuel Account Number:0124116187. GT BANK. After sowing write me back for the lord has a special message for you. This should be done early today.
Remain blessed.

Re: Scammers Now Use (#GENERAL_OVERSEER_OF_MFM) fake Facebook account by Teddeebear: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2016
seun, lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Scammers Now Use (#GENERAL_OVERSEER_OF_MFM) fake Facebook account by Teddeebear: 6:34am On Jan 23, 2016
Scammers Now Use (#GENERAL_OVERSEER_OF_MFM) fake Facebook account

mynd44, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Isolo / BVN Scam Is Still Very Much Around - See The Text I Got This Morning / Day Light Robbery: Dstv A Dalight Rubber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.