Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

#82millionDINNERgate:Soyinka's Arrogance And Cult Of 'security In Confraternity' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #82millionDINNERgate:Soyinka's Arrogance And Cult Of 'security In Confraternity' (990 Views)

FFK: APC Cult Of Death, APC Smells Like Rotting Chinese Fish And A Brothel / Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff / Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#82millionDINNERgate:Soyinka's Arrogance And Cult Of 'security In Confraternity' by BERNIMOORE: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2016
The cult-like confraternity of 'join us and be secured or Go Against us and remain insucured' Apc pattern of rulership

It is A shame to note the way Wole Soyinka Mock Governor Wike about insecurity and revealing his mind About How he Cared about security at the Expence of condoning wastage by Amaechi.Knowing fully well how Soyinka Attended university college Ibadan,presently University of Ibadan(U.I) and formed Pyrate confraternity with six Cults. the Motive of security comes to his mind instead of providing answers to each and every allegations levelled at him.

Soyinka Dines and Wined with Aregbesola and Tinubu knowing fully well that he belongs to the cult-like confraternity of 'join us and be secured or Go Against us and remain insucured' of the Apc pattern of rulership

It will not be wrong to say that the Crop of Yoruba leaders we have Now are Cowards and chose to trade attributes like that of Resolute Gani fawehinmi and Fela Anikulapo kuti for a plate of porrige.Obasanjo is Another Coward that joined the Confreternity lately

It is A shame that Wole Soyinka who lives and farm in Osun State was Mute about the suffering of the osun workers in the hands of Aregbesola but was present and even graced occassion that will not put food on the table of a common man; present at the installation and ceremony of the tallest Traditional Drum

Security is from God, late Alhaji Audu of kogi is an example, he bank of the confraternity in security of APC, he won the election but did not rule, his people wants him ressurected at all cost but APC confraternity could not bring him back

Soyinka should learn before its late that God gives the true security, but so sad, Soyinka does not even believe in God neither in religion But only traditional Aborisha, O maa se oo.

we hope he change his ways before its late, to stand for truth and be neutral to issues.

4 Likes

Re: #82millionDINNERgate:Soyinka's Arrogance And Cult Of 'security In Confraternity' by Dukeratata: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2016
Na dem sabi FTC
Re: #82millionDINNERgate:Soyinka's Arrogance And Cult Of 'security In Confraternity' by Remii(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2016
mere fact that you didn't know that wole soyinka didn't attend ife as student and couldn't have formed pirate there showed shallowness of your write up, go and research before you write your story again
Re: #82millionDINNERgate:Soyinka's Arrogance And Cult Of 'security In Confraternity' by jemype(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2016
What is this op even saying sef. Guy pls say something that will generate income please
Re: #82millionDINNERgate:Soyinka's Arrogance And Cult Of 'security In Confraternity' by laromart(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2016
[url]quite interesting[www.vanguardngr.com]
Re: #82millionDINNERgate:Soyinka's Arrogance And Cult Of 'security In Confraternity' by nkiruhomann(f): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2016
Why would someone use 82 million naira belonging to River State for just 3 hour dinner?
Did they eat diamond? I know that at the time this happened Rivers people's salaries were not paid. Some homes did not have food on their tables, a lot of children were thrown out of schools because some parents could not pay school fees. This is why I am sad at this singular act.

Nigerian WANT a corrupt free Nigeria. Let the fight for corruption be for everyone! We want to see a better Nigeria. Not THAT Nigeria where only a few get ALL and others get NOTHING!

We want a Nigeria where EVERYONE will be EQUAL before the laws of the land!
We love Nigeria. That is our ONLY home.
Re: #82millionDINNERgate:Soyinka's Arrogance And Cult Of 'security In Confraternity' by AustineE1: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Soyinka was a student of the then university college Ibadan,presently University of Ibadan(U.I),formed Pyrate confraternity with six others and not 'pirate' as mentioned by a forumite.
I do nt have problem with Wole Soyinka or the events he chooses to attend. Am only concerned on the amount Amaechi spent in hosting him,even in the face of obvious economic recession at that time. Soyinka is not a public officer and was just an invited guest but Amaechi was/is a public officer and must account for all the tax payers money he squandered.

1 Like

Re: #82millionDINNERgate:Soyinka's Arrogance And Cult Of 'security In Confraternity' by BERNIMOORE: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
AustineE1:

Soyinka was a student of the then university college Ibadan,presently University of Ibadan(U.I),formed
Pyrate confraternity with six others
and not 'pirate' as mentioned by a forumite.
I do nt have problem with Wole Soyinka or the events he chooses to attend. Am only concerned on the amount Amaechi spent in hosting him,even in the face of obvious economic recession at that time. Soyinka is not a public officer and was just an invited guest but Amaechi was/is a public officer and must account for all the tax payers money he squandered.
Thank you for that point. I thought it was Ife, Notwithstanding, the fact remains that the Core intention of forming those Cult activities is to create ''Straw Man's Security'' and they will Cajole you to join at all Cost, Here is Soyinka's reply to Allegation's as if he is bigger than the law, His first sentence is to Boast about 'Insecurity' which is the perceived fear of his opponent..Wike, A typical Aim of Cultists here it is; http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/80th-birthday-dinner-soyinka-replies-rivers-govt/

“ I have learnt of some unsavory statements by the insecure incumbent of the Rivers State government Lodge. These included a loose invitation to anti-crime agencies to investigate the potential crime of being honoured through any occasion''

instead of directly answering each and every allegations as it was levelled against Soyinka, Our Dear Soyiinka who Now Enjoy protection from Cult-like-confraternity of APC Went into outright Comedy of Distraction;

The unprecedented call by this governor is prescient of a warning I recounted in my recent pamphlet publication THE REPUBLIC OF LIARS, and was taken from my address to an anti-corruption global conference that took place in Tunisia two years ago. Those words were: CORRUPTION STRIKES BACK. In this ongoing instance, that expression translates most vividly as “Those who are neck deep in the sewage of corruption ensure that they splatter sewage in all possible and improbable directions.”
“EFCC and company – over to you! You all know where I live,” noted The Nobel laureate.

who ask our Nobel prize winner his Tunisia encounter if Not just to distract us and intimidate that his cult-like members are ruling and that he does not owe anybody any explanation if he benefitted from fraudulent proceeds
Soyinka should folow Elder Olu Falae who humbly Admit that he received 100M intead of dirty arrogance.

3 Likes

Re: #82millionDINNERgate:Soyinka's Arrogance And Cult Of 'security In Confraternity' by harjayi(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
if Ameachi is still a PDP member EFCC would have arrested him b4 looking 4 evidence, but, since he is an APC member they will be looking 4 evidence b4 he will be arrested.
APC full of confuse leader and follower.
arrest Ameachi, Tinubu, Obasanjo Etc, and win my trust.

1 Like

Re: #82millionDINNERgate:Soyinka's Arrogance And Cult Of 'security In Confraternity' by gigabyte13: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Soyinka was brave enough to tell a sitting governor to charge him to court. So who is now the coaward here? Ur tribal rant wont add to ur bank account or make you a deputy governor even in your state. Bros get sense now, we are in 2016 not 2015
Re: #82millionDINNERgate:Soyinka's Arrogance And Cult Of 'security In Confraternity' by BERNIMOORE: 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
gigabyte13:
Soyinka was brave enough to tell a sitting governor to charge him to court. So who is now the coaward here? Ur tribal rant wont add to ur bank account or make you a deputy governor even in your state. Bros get sense now, we are in 2016 not 2015
Another lie! Lai Muhammed has infected you with lie Virus grin grin grin, Soyinka did not tell a sitting governor to charge him to court, Can you show show a single sentence where soyinka said that 'charge me to court?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is This Creativity? See This Wedding IV Wey Be Like Nigeria Intl. Passport / On Oshodi Market Demolition / FG To Review East-west Road, Other Projects In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.