Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigeria Dating Etiquette - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Dating Etiquette (4148 Views)

Different Btw America And Nigeria Dating / Photo: Bbm Etiquette / Nigeria Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Dating Etiquette by benedictac(f): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2009
whatever
Re: Nigeria Dating Etiquette by lysaa(f): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2009
yh whatever!
Re: Nigeria Dating Etiquette by clemcykul(f): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2009
whatever means nothing, be specific
Re: Nigeria Dating Etiquette by lysaa2: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2011
I'm back, fast n furious
Re: Nigeria Dating Etiquette by shakara4u(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2011
hmmmm Pervs again!!!!!!

am out of here
Re: Nigeria Dating Etiquette by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2011
I no agree with benedictac cos cross Riverian girl no dey do domestic chores for house, they are all lazy angry angry
Re: Nigeria Dating Etiquette by yinkalink(f): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2011
Who carried out d research dat brought abt dis result? I wld lyk to kn his tribe pls.
Re: Nigeria Dating Etiquette by davidif: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2014
lysaa:
y do men want techie-maid for a wife sef? cos no matter a lady's qualifications , technically, they'd rather she passes for a maid (doing all the chores plus satisfy them). For this i say men are greedy! angry

Well, that's like asking why a girl wants a guy who is ambitious and financially stable for a husband.
Re: Nigeria Dating Etiquette by kunleweb: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
benedictac:
Nigerian Women

Yoruba

First date: You take her to an Owambe Party, naturally she does not put on an under wear. You have sex with her standing behind a car in the dark end of the street.

Second date: You meet her in a restaurant just ordering a plate of amala and two kpomo, she sees you and orders for salad, chicken, goat meet, turkey, etc. you go to her house and have sex.

Third date: She is pregnant, but not too sure who is responsible.

Ibo

First date: She tells you about her being the first born of the family, and has twelve others to take care of. She eats and drinks, no sex.

Second date: Her father is very sick and needs some money for urgent treatment. She shows you enough just to entice you.

Third date: She has never tried it before, you are going to be the first person; however, she has two kids at home, so promise you will marry me.

Hausa

First date: Get drunk, eat a lot of suya meat, have sex.

Second date: get drunk, eat meat, and have sex.

Third date: Get drunk, have sex; lets get married.

Rivers State

First date: Where do you work, oil or gas company?, Good, go to club, get drunk, have sex.

Second date: Pay for house rent, assist in setting up business. Play along, then off to her house, good sea food, and more sex.

Third date: Informs you of one or two previous kids she has for two different men, and then the big one; she is pregnant for you, consider marriage or my Ijaw brothers will be after you.

Cross Rivers

First date: Rather you eat at home, makes good delicious Edikankon soup with lots of fishes and meat. Cleans up the house everywhere sparkling even before you are out from the gents. Serves you the food nicely, with a lot of sweet soothing words. Goes to the room, makes the bed and bingo, have sex.

Second date: All your cloths washed, the house swept, moped, and dusted. Water to wash up after a hard days job Food is ready before you can change from your work cloth. Sweet words of praises, and swap; have an exhausting marathon sex.

Third date: Cloths washed, house clean as never before, food is ready and served as if in a restaurant, then another exhausting rounds of sex.

You are the one to now ask, "will you marry me".

Re: Nigeria Dating Etiquette by Galactico4ever(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2020
Very interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Campus Gist in UNILAG / Yung Joke. / Lovely! Seun Osewa Pictured With Gov. Ambode (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.