Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

10 Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Father. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Father. (909 Views)

Father's Day: What Did You Learn From Your Father, That Has Helped You In Life? / When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). / 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Father. by Khutie: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2016
[b]1.They are always there to support you.
"I'm thankful that my dad never missed any school competitions I engaged in, he is always there to support me even if I don't come out on top"
2. They love you unconditionally.
3. They have been around for your whole life, and
probably know you better than you even know
yourself.
4. They are the best role models.
5. They teach you the value of hard work and
dedication.
"I can easily say that I learned my work ethic from
m dad, and I admire how he has worked so hard to
get to where he is now."
6. They are probably one of the funniest people that
you know, and have definitely influenced your sense
of humor.
7. They are there for you when you are going through
a tough time,and try their best to help you through
it.
8. They teach you the value of sacrifice and always ready to push you to do something that will make you a better person.
9. They teach you the value of money and how to be financially stable.
10. Throughout your life they've acted as your chauffeur,therapist, cheerleader, and personal
bodyguard and take interest in who you hang out with.[/b]
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Father. by Monalisa185(f): 11:50am On Jan 08, 2016
you do not even need ten reasons to be grateful to your father...for bringing you into this world alone, you should be grateful..
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Father. by itstpia8: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Even if none of the above applies to your father, he is still your dad.

On nairaland alone, less than 2% of the identified male posters can relate or do any of that for their own offspring assuming they plan to have any.

Is it when they are seeking therapy for smelling vagina that they'll do such?

(1) (Reply)

Quality Early Years Education - Creche & Preschool In Ikeja / Motorcycle Man Left STUNNED After His S*x Starved Wife Decided To Do This / Beautiful Painting Of A Young Girl By Nigerian Painting Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.