Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls (62021 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by marvelck: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
These days, most women no longer have the strength to fight nor scare away any mistress or girl coming after their husband. They've kind of given up on the cheating nature of their men. They simply tend to look away whenever their men are cheating on them. While some hardly say or do anything, others usually advise their men to be careful or provide him with condoms to use anytime he wants to go hunting for girls. Guess alot of women dont mind sharing their husband with other women nowadays...

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Smellymouth: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by adedayourt(m): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by bolt000(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Its Not Their Fault Na.. You Cant Cheat Nature.. So Just Let Nature Cheat You grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by obiorathesubtle: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
•This is a grand exaggeration !!!! undecided
This only applys to women who are desperate to hold on to a man(a cheating 1 at that).
...*There are tooooo many men in the world to Man-share!!!! undecided

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
Elephants will grow wings & fly up in the air the day I give a guy condoms to go cheat on me. I still do not understand what would drive a woman to do that, be so non-chalant as if that kind of behaviour is acceptable...especially in the institution of marriage where there're vows to be respected.

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by laparry12(f): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
wise decision ever. my opinion.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by midehi2(f): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Elephants will grow wings & fly up in the air the day I give a guy condoms to go cheat on me. I still do not understand what would drive a woman to do that, be so non-chalant as if that kind of behaviour is acceptable...especially in the institution of marriage where there're vows to be respected.
easier said than done, pray for good husband coz a cheating husband will always keep a mistress when he travel, so to keep yourself safe, bundle alot durex in his baggage tongue

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Youngpo413: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Most of the married women used to sleep with other people husbands, so they are just accepting the reality that "what goes around comes around"

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Youngpo413: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
midehi2:

easier said than done, pray for good husband coz a cheating husband will always keep a mistress when he travel, so to keep yourself safe, bundle alot durex in his baggage tongue
if any lady needs a faithful husband, she should marry a broke and ugly man...
That's all.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
midehi2:

LOL. Girl, I just don't see myself doing that. I'm insanely jealous tongue Knowing or even suspecting that he might be a cheater would drive me up the wall. I wouldn't cope. I'd rather lose him than lose my sanity.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nazaretha(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL. Girl, I just don't see myself doing that. I'm insanely jealous tongue Knowing or even suspecting that he might be a cheater would drive me up the wall. I wouldn't cope. I'd rather lose him than lose my sanity.
You haven't found love.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by midehi2(f): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Youngpo413:
if any lady needs a faithful husband, she should marry a broke and ugly man...
That's all.
so broke and ugly men are faithful Lmao, shallow thinking grin

56 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nazaretha:

You haven't found love.

No, it's not about that. We're wired differently as people

22 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by midehi2(f): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

dear just pray the man you truely love don't cheat on you......that's men nature, only few adhere

4 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
midehi2:

dear just pray the man you truely love don't cheat on you......that's men nature, only few adhere

Solitude is always an option if that's the nature of the beast.

14 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nazaretha(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

No, it's not about that. We're wired differently as people
I accede. You're very right.

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nazaretha(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Youngpo413:
Most of the married used to sleep with other people husbands, so they are just accepting the reality that "what goes around comes around"
Abi, my brother. I like your way of thinking.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by VocalWalls: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
They mind, they are just tired of stress. Babysitting a fully grown man can be very difficult.
Re-arranging Your Home's Wiring In Decorative Patterns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by MadCow1: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Only happens to women married to extremely rich and powerful guys.. grin

I know a couple of em. They live La Vida Loca, Shopping in Milan, Vacationing in Paris, Money in the Bank.

Some of em have Toy Boys on the side but others just use the Money to comfort themselves and their kids.

I really duff my heart to such women to be honest.. That work no easy.

14 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by salabscholar01(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
ok

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by orijintv(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
D

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joshk(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
That only happens in a relationship where love does not exist.but mutualism and benefits from each other only exists

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Ray360: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
Debunk that stupid notion that cheating is the trademark of the men folk. It's absolutely false. judging a whole gender by the Philandering lifestyles of some Randy wolves is fallacious. There are still faithful men with a heart of gold, You may not have found one, It still doesn't make them non-existent. As for the women, Those who are contented with their cheating husbands are those who probably don't know what to do after Incessant nagging for the man to stop, I pity them.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Berrilite(f): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
lolz
There is actually love in sharing
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by texbaba1: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
The earlier women understand that u cant stop a scorpion from stinging, no matter what u do...the better. Men cheat, women love shoping nd spending money...its just nature.

5 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by ladyF(f): 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Tufiakwa!!! I can never understand how women cope with cheats. The thought that he's with me one moment, then thrusting upandan inside another lady some other night alone is enough to make me go crazy!!! angry He can take a walk if he wants to, but me I ain't sharing my man with anybody!!! kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by tmtech: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
the observation of the op is true..
our society kinda av tolerance for a cheating husband.. this makes it difficult for most ladies to pull out.. especially when the man takes care of his home and other responsibilities.
some ladies bin tink dey smart, dat dey r gonna marry some1 who truly loves dem.. no one thing is the cause of cheating...buh I beliv our environment contribute a great deal..
as homosexuality thrives in the west, polygamy is our own version..deal wif dat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Houseofglam7(f): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Biko, where's this fuckery coming from

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by amtaken(f): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Marry a born again Christian who fears the Lord and you won't have such problems.

40 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by calmdude(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
What a desperate woman, giving a man license to cheat. There is obviously no love in that marriage. Na money the woman dey enjoy

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' / Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) / This Is My Problem With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.