Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? (62120 Views)

Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics / Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Bimffo(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lool. Beautiful my Foot! Because You edit picture, E don fine for our face..

Rabbish!, U con dey snap Grass Up and Down again, We be Cow.?

Mtchewww. Stupid school. Holiday go be like strike.

Stupid school wey Cows and Horses fit step on those Grasses and Nothing go happen. Make Human Being step on am like this, Na Rustication straight!

School wey cherish Grass pass their student.

To cap everything, Social life is -30!

OP, free me jare!

No dey bring rubbish come here!

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by omofunaab(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
The most beautiful University in Nigeria, it has the best hostel facilities. I have been to fajuyi hall in Oau during nuga and what I saw there was a mess, lizards everywhere in the room. . Funaab halls of residence has air conditioners in their common rooms and reading rooms, also a room has two toilets each with one bathroom.. It's just that we don't like making noise like the other universities

7 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by ladycomfort(f): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
drseunzy:
FUNAAB dey learn work, go to OAU and see buildings that will make you wonder
. Which of the buildings in OAU. Spider,senate,oduduwa hall or ajose. FUNAAB beats OAU hands down

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by CNARIOjoseph(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
nice
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Oluwapresley(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Even the VC of FUNAAB knows this fact. No doubt, funaab is a beautiful sch, just not as OAU, IMO

ladycomfort:
. OAU ke. This one is awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by ladycomfort(f): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oluwapresley:
Even the VC of FUNAAB knows this fact. No doubt, funaab is a beautiful sch, just not as OAU, IMO

. Which of the structures in OAU do you think can compete with the structures am seeing here? Senate, ajose,spider or new museum building? This FUNAAB is just awesome

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by subbieD(f): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
iRep funaab kiss
iRep colfhec kiss
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by segsxpendable(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
repping FUNAAB as an alumnus....great school i must say
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by wreet(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yes, he did
YourNemesis:

I have a cousin who schools here.
I think Kiss Daniel the artist also attended this school, right?
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by dguizman(m): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
IyaIode:
no doubt the most Beautiful
it is beautiful,but not the most beautiful..go to other schools before u judge..eg OAU,ABU.

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by JOSHFEM097(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
[b][/b]dis pics were taken during d tenure of the former vc(O.O Balogun) d skul standard has degenerated as of now.Am giving a real updates cos ifinished from der 2yrs ago.......nd am always in touch wit my peeps der.May God save us from all dis liars o o o
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by octopusfreaky(f): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Msc there is quite slow.
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by porigho: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by onyxo76(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
casiraghi:

What i see here beats OAU hands down, OAU is only has bigger structures.
well i will agree here, these structures are much more modern in design, remember OAU started in 1962 and its structures have stood the test of time, FUNAAB is a more recent school-late 80's i think.

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by slap1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
I like what I see.
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
temijay17:

unilag right? that school is a disaster. if I was staying outside Lagos if rather go to ui or oau

U're a student of which school pls?
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by madobs(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Una Don enter BUK b4?
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
YourNemesis:

I have a cousin who schools here. I think Kiss Daniel the artist also attended this school, right?
Yeah our own "Its boy kiss Daniel" Repping FUNAAB till Mama Call Proudly Alumni
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by paulbabu(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
You are deceiving yourself my friend, I have been to this school in 2010, it is not as beautiful as you think, actually u cant judge the beauty of a pix on camera, cos the camera is enhanced to give super quality and everyone knows flowers/ornaments are beautiful, the Op was able to cajole us by showing d flowers in all his captions,,,,,,,if we are to go by beauty at all , you go by the structures, the overall layout of the school, architectural designs of d buildings,,let me ask you, why diint the Op snap all this with the flowers in the dry season, cos it will actually look bad,,so for me i dont take beautification tru flowers as the best, it is jes like a lady using makeup, she wil surely be beautiful! I can even say it is not among the 20 most beautiful univ in Nigeria
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by plainol(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
UNAB is forever green. They don't joke with their lawn else you are as good as being rusticated.

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Karlebolu(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is lovely.

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Msc there is quite slow.
Max 2 years ok? So show me where u got ur slow calender

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Horlamidey25(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
That is my skul..... no be fineness we wan chop oooo. Abeg na resumption we want oooo. it's bn 4 months now
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by imtech(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
would someone plix upload the "not so good areas of this school? cox even UI has beautiful places but then you have Zik hall and the likes
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
paulbabu:
You are deceiving yourself my friend, I have been to this school in 2010, it is not as beautiful as you think, actually u cant judge the beauty of a pix on camera, cos the camera is enhanced to give super quality and everyone knows flowers/ornaments are beautiful, the Op was able to cajole us by showing d flowers in all his captions,,,,,,,if we are to go by beauty at all , you go by the structures, the overall layout of the school, architectural designs of d buildings,,let me ask you, why diint the Op snap all this with the flowers in the dry season, cos it will actually look bad,,so for me i dont take beautification tru flowers as the best, it is jes like a lady using makeup, she wil surely be beautiful! I can even say it is not among the 20 most beautiful univ in Nigeria
Get well soon bro, ok
For u to say n I quote " I can even say it is not among the 20 most beautiful univ in Nigeria"
Again more strength, I was there, FUNAAB landscape, I stil doubt if any Uni can beat it in Nigeria as @ 2010, A Senior Lecturer was sacked for crossing the Lawn, then we tagged the Flowers/Lawn as Vc Kids"

3 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by octopusfreaky(f): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
sahm4u2nv:
Max 2 years ok? So show me where u got ur slow calender
ok i pray so,,
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by lantessy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Great FUNAAB

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by ishola543(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
I rep. Funaab....d sch fine die...living on past Glory as to d edifices.... Funaab Funaab

Glory of our day............
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by shubs(f): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Khan1993:
I hope its beautiful inside and outside like it seem here. Thats how OAU look on net but if you get there, the structures are not on dilapidated but almost crumbling.
I rep funaab.beautiful inside and outside
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
omofunaab:
The most beautiful University in Nigeria, it has the best hostel facilities. I have been to fajuyi hall in Oau during nuga and what I saw there was a mess, lizards everywhere in the room. . Funaab halls of residence has air conditioners in their common rooms and reading rooms, also a room has two toilets each with one bathroom.. It's just that we don't like making noise like the other universities
It's just that we don't like making noise like the other universities u ve said it all
Fabulous FUNAABiTES

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by shubs(f): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Always repin my school.we hardly shout abt ourselves,coded peeps...Greatest funaabite.

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
octopusfreaky:
ok i pray so,,
I had my 1st degree there, Planning my 2nd degree there or ........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. / Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" / What's The Difference Between Bsc (Hons) And Ordinary Bsc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.