Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win (38440 Views)

Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) / Bovi Celebrates Rita Dominic Birthday As He Remembers The 1st Time They Met / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by Swiftlee(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Thank God
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by Amberon: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
for real?? he lived in her house??
crestedaguiyi:
very dirty boy for orazi that year.

he is yet to do a song to appreciate Hilda Dokubo in whose mothers house he lived at wimpey , near gov wikes mother house.

life sha grin grin grin,

no be who hustle pass oo angry angry angry
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by pharuk: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
'Good' hustle pays off
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by Etizz: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
If u get money and u still have your awful look den u be witch or wizard....
Who says money is not good?
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by Tascocent(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
God is Good..... I celebrate u brodA #Abe
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by crestedaguiyi: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Amberon:
for real?? he lived in her house??

her mums house,ask him .

Hilda had a studio somewere in trans amadi near pavilion back in the days na
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by nerdymufasa(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yah I remember d street 2 star audition in ph. Dude sang his 'dem mama' song making a beat hitting on his chest.

Hard work pays
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by nwakaibeya1: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
HE CAN NEVER SAY THE HIDDEN AND SECRET THINGS THINGS AND WHERE HE BELONGS TO BE WHERE HE THINKS HE IS NOW AND NO ONE RISES TO THE TOP OF ANY Career without belonging to the evil hidden world but who would make that public?HE DID not sing with empty mouth TO be where he is na only him get mouth to sing?TRUTH is constant in the justice&spiritual world&thats why humans dont like TRUTH,once SPIRITUAL justice is applied#ask us if u HAVE THE MEANS
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by kayalla(f): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
ofcourse every one has a starting story
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Now iam inspired
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by NobleAngell(f): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is serious! Because he remembered something and now its news and even rocking fp. Here's the thing, WE DON'T CARE. E DON'T MARRA. SO GERARAHIA ALREADY.
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wetin concern me? Even if he goes for American idol now he will get 4 resounding NO'S!!!!
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by tuna4servi(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Money good oooo, see him mouth be like crocodile mouth
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by Dawinlove(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
yusaze2007:
38 year old hitmaker Timaya has shared a never seen photo of himself from the days beyond when he was hustling to rise up the ladder of success. The singer remembered the time he went for a talent hunt show when he was a lil younger.
He wrote alongside the photo;

U must always see your self as the strongest, always see your self as the greatest, believe in your self and have faith in GOD. Yes that was me in a talent hunt so many years back.

Believe in yourself!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAPIpGQHISq/?taken-by=timayatimaya

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe
this has revive my hop
.I already gave up bfo
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
nwakaibeya1:
HE CAN NEVER SAY THE HIDDEN AND SECRET THINGS THINGS AND WHERE HE BELONGS TO BE WHERE HE THINKS HE IS NOW AND NO ONE RISES TO THE TOP OF ANY Career without belonging to the evil hidden world but who would make that public?HE DID not sing with empty mouth TO be where he is na only him get mouth to sing?TRUTH is constant in the justice&spiritual world&thats why humans dont like TRUTH,once SPIRITUAL justice is applied#ask us if u HAVE THE MEANS
? With God all things are possible
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
nerdymufasa:
Yah I remember d street 2 star audition in ph. Dude sang his 'dem mama' song making a beat hitting on his chest.

Hard work pays
yea. I vividly remember watching him on RSTV slogging it out with other talents like 'Easy'(a female rapper) and one dude who sang a little more thrilling version of 'no be for my head oo'. I think street to star even shot a video for his song 'them mama' with Timaya garbbed in a white vest that had the inscription of 'street to star' on it.
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by WaZoBiaLander: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
I REMEMBER THIS SCENE VIVIDLY. THIS WAS HILDA DOKUBO'S STREET 2 STAR TALENT HUNT. I WATCHED THIS ON RSTV PORT HARCOURT. TIMAYA'S (FIRST) PERFORMANCE OF DEM MAMA WAS VERY INTERESTING AND HE REALLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION THE WAY HE WAS SINGING AND THE SAME TIME BEATING HIS CHEST. THAT FIRST IMPRESSION ALONE SHOWED HOW OUTSTANDINGLY OR EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD HE REALLY WAS AMONG OTHERS. THOUGH UNFORTUNATELY HE EVENTUALLY DIDN'T WIN THE COMPETITION(as the thread says) WHICH GREATLY SURPRISED ME BUT I CAN RIGHTLY SAY THAT HE'S PRESENTLY THE MOST SUCCESSFUL AMONG ALL THE OTHER (MUSIC) ARTISTES THAT PARTICIPATED IN THE COMPETITION. I DOUBT IF ANY OF THEM STILL DO MUSIC ACTIVELY TODAY.

IF YOU'RE GOOD, YOU'RE GOOD.
GOOD PLAN(S), FOCUS, DETERMINATION, HARD WORK AND GOD ARE JUST THE KEYS TO SUCCESS
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by Richiy(f): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
What people watch out for the most in musical talent hunts is the quality of the voice first before other things.

Truth be told Timaya does not have a good voice quality. It's good he kept trying tho and didn't let anything deter him.
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by Pastis: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
And I thought he was selling plantain
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by MzPynQ: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Never despise the day of little beginnings.

Check my link
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by Aceprince(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Omo everybody dey hustle na wen ur own start payin na em e go be like say u hustle pass or na only dey d game.....
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by Aceprince(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Always a start time in life and everybody gat a past story to be told... Gud or bad...
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by Atlantian: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Has he achieved something yet ?
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by Weedcrusher: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Realone92:
Hustle hard until u don't have to introduce yourself

Best quote I have ever seen on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by spoman: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
The time wey he never think of having beards, now he don grow halthy beards.
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by mrmax1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
very dirty boy for orazi that year.

he is yet to do a song to appreciate Hilda Dokubo in whose mothers house he lived at wimpey , near gov wikes mother house.

life sha grin grin grin,

no be who hustle pass oo angry angry angry
[/b][b]

Is doing a song for her the only way he can show appreciation?......we know say u know, but him fit no know u even dat time for wimpey self.... Appreciate God for the guy life abeg and leave matter
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by mutvy: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Egberi papa 1 of Bayelsa. Ride on.
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by akanbiaa(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
looseweight:
Positive confessionconfession....

I will make it in life.
I will make enough money
I will enjoy my money
I will reach out to the needy..
My generation will call be blessed
May Allah bless me and empower me to empower others with self reliance such that there will be scarcity of the needy. Amin
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by jblake: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
yusaze2007:
tongue tongue tongue tongue

See more pics from the throwback Talent Hunt Show @@@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/timaya-remembers-time-he-went-to-talent-hunt-show-but-didnt-win.html

#Believe in yourself.....
idiat.. always be truthful
Re: Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win by Donpizzle(m): 7:10am On Jan 09, 2016
missKiffy:
Se he don get talent ni
Buh e Don get money nah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) / Teni Debuts Her Acting Carrier, Pictured On Set With Actress Eniola Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.