Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Are There Nigerians In Mauritius - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are There Nigerians In Mauritius (18969 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / 10 Must See Places In Mauritius / Visa To Mauritius (2) (3) (4)

Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by progress66(f): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2009
Please my fellow Niaja Bros ans Sis,i am three days old in Mauritius on a work permit Visa,i want to know if there are Nigerians here in Mauritius.

Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by goodguy100(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2009
Just three days? No, i have not been but one of my south african friend will be there soon, how is life over there? Is the country nice? Is there any jobs over there?
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by sssob: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2009
smiley hi , please am interested in travelling to mauritius, please share your info on how you got there , the whole process
i will be grateful, my email --omo.seun2@yahoo.com

Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by darkroll(m): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2009
There is a nigerian community in mauritius , i will get the contact of one of the members and post it here . Mauritius is a nice place but u might get bored easily of island life .

Are u in Port louis? try and explore other islands on the indian ocean (Seychelles , Maldives , RĂ©union island)

Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2009
I doubt there are any countries where there are no Nigerians. cool

Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by progress66(f): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2009
Hello darkroll, i will be happy if u get me the contact address of the Nigerian in Mauritius,No, im in curepipe and the place is nice

Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by eddy1977(m): 12:47am On Jun 19, 2009
Siena:

i agree
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2009
Pls Darkroll, tell us how u did it?
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by darkroll(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2009
@ Honor, How i did what ?

@ poster , am still yet to get in touch with the nigerians i know there yet .
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by marktwain: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2009
Siena:

If you look for, you will not find any such country.
From the small corner of Palau to the bustle of Kuala Lumpur.

I once heard that every single college in the US has at least one nigerian in the faculty.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by tpiah: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2009
check the soccer/football stadiums perhaps
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by blackspade(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2009
marktwain:

If you look for, you will not find any such country.
From the small corner of Palau to the bustle of Kuala Lumpur.

I once heard that every single college in the US has at least one nigerian in the faculty.
I don't know about faculty, but I think it's quite possible there's at least one Nigerian in the student body of every U.S. college. smiley
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by darkgoddes(f): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2009
Siena:

I am sure even in Iraq, one will find Nigerians there.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by obi13265: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2012
@progress. Pls I want to go mauritius and pls I don't know how to het the visa pls I need ur help pls, pls am waiting for u pls

Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
yea,they are.students,doctors,holidaymakers et al
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by ozopikin(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
please my fellow Nigerians in Mauritius, What's the simple way to book flight to Mauritius?

Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by orogunoza: 10:36pm On May 01, 2015
please am interested in visit mauritius for tour, and I need a nigerian contact over there, how can I get one please? my email- mikeorogu@gmail.com..

I will b very grateful to get one!.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by geer: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mauritius is a nice country mainly a peaceful country,I was living in mauritius before I came back to naija I stay at quartre bonne so if u need help how to go mail me or tourism pakage emshilk@yahoo.com am not an agent but guild u
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by Ovokoo: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
geer:
Mauritius is a nice country mainly a peaceful country,I was living in mauritius before I came back to naija I stay at quartre bonne so if u need help how to go mail me or tourism pakage emshilk@yahoo.com am not an agent but guild u
Quatre borne, plaines Wilhems. I stayed briefly in Vacoas.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by able88(m): 2:10am On Apr 19, 2017
progress66:
Please my fellow Niaja Bros ans Sis,i am three days old in Mauritius on a work permit Visa,i want to know if there are Nigerians here in Mauritius.
Hello Ma'am,
Are you still in Mauritius?
If Yes, please reply back by quoting my comment.
I need an urgent favour from u.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by mvj0093: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hello, i want to visit Mauritius but i want to know more details about the country please can anyone help me out with any information contact me at olu.biglean0@yahoo.com
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by yanchwoo90(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Am about to travel to over dey pls I need help
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by dadsonade7: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
Please how easy is it getting a job as a foreigner in Mauritius?
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by hardeysourgy: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
sssob:
smiley hi , please am interested in travelling to mauritius, please share your info on how you got there , the whole process
i will be grateful, my email --omo.seun2@yahoo.com
Hello, please I would like to know if you have finally gotten that information required to move to Mauritius. Please here is my em-ail dorcasezzy at G ma il dot com
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by Kelluz: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
I just confirmed from a Mauritius national that is earning 7000 rupee per month and she works 11 hrs ..please I would like to know from a right source that is working in Mauritius if there are jobs that pay higher than that not based on hear say ...7000 rupees is equivalent to 68,000 naira
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
progress66:

Find Middlesex University Mauritius in Flick en Flac and you would see Nigerian there. Go on a Monday.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by dav704(m): 12:49am On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Are There Nigerians In Mauritius by sweiyi22: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
How can I get a job in Mauritius from Nigeria ?I speak a little mauritian creole,I speak English and French very well . Nigerians are given 14days tourist visa free.

Ice Skating In Nigeria: At Silverbird Galleria / British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud / Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares