Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Ehvise Global Resources-my Chronicles - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ehvise Global Resources-my Chronicles (1288 Views)

How Lucrative Is Environmental Resources Management In Nigeria? / Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary / Steps To Building A Career In Human Resources In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ehvise Global Resources-my Chronicles by thonando(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
MY CHRONICLES WITH EHVISE GLOBAL RESOURCES

Like every other job seekers, it started with a mouse click. I was surfing the web, searching for jobs that meet the demand. Just there, I saw this seemingly good offer with the heading “Health Educators, 120,000.” That must be it I thought to myself. Good enough there was a number to call. Not waiting a second more I dialed the number. I heard a male voice on the other end. To cut it short, I was told right away an interview will be arranged few days away.

MY FIRST SUSPICION

The advert had the job to be in Ughelli as confirmed by the individual I called. But interview was scheduled to hold in Warri. Not far off from my residence, I wasn’t bothered about transport fair. On the said day of the interview, somehow, I decided not to go.

SECOND SUSPICION

Two days later after the interview date, mind you I didn’t attend; I got a call from an unknown individual. He introduced himself as a representative of Ehvise Gobal Resources. He acknowledged my absence at the slated interview and right away offered me an opportunity to attend a second interview after explaining why I didn’t attend the first.

THE ULTIMATE SUSPICION

I finally arrived the venue as scheduled. I met a host of persons there, all listening to a young man, presumably addressing them on the job related matter. The whole talk was all money, money, in hundreds of thousands. To cut it short, they eventually asked us to pay to be licenced for the job, fifteen thousand naira (15, 000) per candidate. Some paid, others promised to pay and then, where given form to fill. I left the way I came in.

QUESTIONS FOR NIGERIANS

What really is Ehvise Global Resources?

Why do job seekers pay them to start a job with them when it ought to be the other way round?

Anyone out there who has encountered them too?

Any staff of theirs out there to prove they are not fraudsters?

Are they marketers or pyramid scheme developers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehvise Global Resources-my Chronicles by Tcharlx(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
thonando:

Like every other job seekers, it started with a mouse click. I was surfing the web, searching for jobs that meet the demand. Just there, I saw this seemingly good offer with the heading “Health Educators, 120,000.” That must be it I thought to myself. Good enough there was a number to call. Not waiting a second more I dialed the number. I heard a male voice on the other end. To cut it short, I was told right away an interview will be arranged few days away.

MY FIRST SUSPICION

The advert had the job to be in Ughelli as confirmed by the individual I called. But interview was scheduled to hold in Warri. Not far off from my residence, I wasn’t bothered about transport fair. On the said day of the interview, somehow, I decided not to go.

SECOND SUSPICION

Two days later after the interview date, mind you I didn’t attend; I got a call from an unknown individual. He introduced himself as a representative of Ehvise Gobal Resources. He acknowledged my absence at the slated interview and right away offered me an opportunity to attend a second interview after explaining why I didn’t attend the first.

THE ULTIMATE SUSPICION

I finally arrived the venue as scheduled. I met a host of persons there, all listening to a young man, presumably addressing them on the job related matter. The whole talk was all money, money, in hundreds of thousands. To cut it short, they eventually asked us to pay to be licenced for the job, fifteen thousand naira (15, 000) per candidate. Some paid, others promised to pay and then, where given form to fill. I left the way I came in.

QUESTIONS FOR NIGERIANS

Why do job seekers pay them to start a job with them when it ought to be the other way round?

In my case I was asked to leave the hall since I don't have the said #15,000 for license
Re: Ehvise Global Resources-my Chronicles by karleone(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2016
thonando:

MY FIRST SUSPICION

SECOND SUSPICION

THE ULTIMATE SUSPICION

QUESTIONS FOR NIGERIANS

My dear, any interview you attend and you find yourself in a talk! talk!! talk!!! setting, kindly pack up your things and leave. It will surely end in money, money and money (GNLD and the likes).
Sometimes, those you see paying the assumed sum of money are their members. That's the tactics they use to convince the gullible ones that what they do is real.

1 Like

Re: Ehvise Global Resources-my Chronicles by Splendour5572: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
ANSWERS
Ehvise Global Resources;
Is a fast growing company
Is creating opportunities and changing lives in a lasting way.I was once invited and since then am a product of EGR.
2. Job seekers are paying for their licenses. Doctors have licenses, drivers have licenses. So?
3. Yes, alot of people have and there are getting mind blowing results.
4. We have offices in Edo, Delta, Port Harcout and still counting. What does that tell u? It tells that we are fast growing.
5. We are not marketing neither are we into pyramind scheme. We bring opportunities. But one thing is certain not everyone can recognise that.
U got a message requesting for a chat at Ehvise Global Resources, so was i and am still in EGR. Since i joined EGR am financially ok, am in another level. The opportunity is not meant for everyone. Its meant for people who want more out of life.

1 Like

Re: Ehvise Global Resources-my Chronicles by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Splendour5572:
ANSWERS
Ehvise Global Resources;
Is a fast growing company
Is creating opportunities and changing lives in a lasting way.I was once invited and since then am a product of EGR.
2. Job seekers are paying for their licenses. Doctors have licenses, drivers have licenses. So?
3. Yes, alot of people have and there are getting mind blowing results.
4. We have offices in Edo, Delta, Port Harcout and still counting. What does that tell u? It tells that we are fast growing.
5. We are not marketing neither are we into pyramind scheme. We bring opportunities. But one thing is certain not everyone can recognise that.
U got a message requesting for a chat at Ehvise Global Resources, so was i and am still in EGR. Since i joined EGR am financially ok, am in another level. The opportunity is not meant for everyone. Its meant for people who want more out of life.
na story u dey find....... see as EGR sweet for ur mouth....
Re: Ehvise Global Resources-my Chronicles by fighter80: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2016

na story u dey find....... see as EGR sweet for ur mouth....

Having left active service for 2 whole yrs, contracts coming but not sustaining, i saw a ad & i was interested, so i applied & was invited. It saw great opportunities in it.
I was taught everything i needed to win. I went to places on my list with the Team. The first place i visited was TIPPER GARAGE, where we left with over 100k proceeds, i could't believe it & the persons attended were full of appreciation.
This was just one. Today from this, that looked initially as non-sense has given me another income generating biz, a biz of my own.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Job In Any Of The Oil Firms In Nigeria / What Are The Offers Available To Me As A Chartered Accountant / Career Counsel Needed Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.