Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Where Is Chief DSP Alameseigha. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Chief DSP Alameseigha. (752 Views)

DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead / WHO IS CHIEF DEINDE FERNANDEZ (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

Where Is Chief DSP Alameseigha. by DonSaZz(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Anybody who witnessed the burial ceremony of Chief Alanko,the former governor of Bayelsa should let us know.

Re: Where Is Chief DSP Alameseigha. by NobleAngell(f): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wait! U mean he hasn't been buried? Then I don't believe he's dead. I don't trust that fellow. He's too cunny

Re: Where Is Chief DSP Alameseigha. by Solowande(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
go to his hometown and ask for where he is buried then dig six feet under the ground, u go c am there

Re: Where Is Chief DSP Alameseigha. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
In some faraway South American country where he enjoys walks on the beach and the cool water when swimming. Has a young girlfriend or two within the range of 21 - 24. He misses being conversant with the daily political happenings of his home country but he has somehow learned how to post on nairaland where he anonymously criticizes the present administration while posing as a farmer's son living from hand to mouth.
He enjoys seeing himself as one of the populace again although he has long forgotten how it feels being unsure of the next warm meal.

All his old phones from his time as a strong man in politics have had their sim cards crushed; nobody knows his true whereabouts, not even his closest political confidants -- he can not risk his cover blown and getting whisked to Nigerian prison. A life of anonymity is a small price to pay if it guarantees him not facing Nigerian kangaroo justice.

Re: Where Is Chief DSP Alameseigha. by DonSaZz(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
He was reported to have died on 10th Oct 2015.This is january 2016,no burial yet.Alanko is not dead.My Opinion though.
Re: Where Is Chief DSP Alameseigha. by DaBullIT(m): 3:14am On Jan 09, 2016
charix:
In some faraway South American country where he enjoys walks on the beath and the cool water when swimming. Has a young girlfriend or two within the range of 21 - 24. He misses being conversant with the daily political happenings of his home country but he has somehow learned how to post on nairaland where he anonymously criticizes the present administration while posing as a farmer's son living from hand to mouth.
He enjoys seeing himself as one of the populace again although he has long forgotten how it feels being unsure of the next warm meal.

All his old phones from his time as a strong man in politics have had their sim cards crushed; nobody knows his true whereabouts, not even his closest political confidants -- he can not risk his cover blown and getting whisked to Nigerian prison. A life of anonymity is a small price to pay if it guarantees him not facing Nigerian kangaroo justice.

Exactly what i think

Alams never died , i said we want autopsy on the dead body , i was banned for that and some goats insulted me for several days

This same guy disguised as a woman and tried to leave the country

I think they've all found an indian private contractor, by that i mean a plastic surgeon

The rate at which out politicians are falling sick and dying is very unrealistic

Former Gov Wike’s Spokesman Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Ex- President Goodluck Jonathan Conferred With An Award In Atlanta, Georgia / Frank Talk: Ogbeni Aregbesola, This Is No Time To Flex Your Muscles