Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE (1958 Views)

Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos / NGE Confirmed They Took N50m From Jonathan, Claims Unfairly Targeted By Buhari / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At NGE Honour (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by BERNIMOORE: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Seun categorically says that rule 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.is very important to him, but however unofficial website with no Address sahara Reporters have removed sources of imformations forming headlines on Nairaland, thereby pushing the burden of proof in litigation to nairaland.
Below is a headline frontpage on NL,

https://www.nairaland.com/2847669/nge-confirmed-took-n50m-jonathan

Source removed! below

http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/06/nge-confirms-they-took-n50-million-jonathan-government-claims-it-unfairly-targeted-buhari
Fani Kayode had no link whatsoever with dasukigate, but having cook up stories of an alien account to forcefully include FFK without merit, SR removed the page having relied upon it by NL below

http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/08/how-femi-fani-kayode-used-fronts-receive-funds-ex-nsa-dasuki’s-arms-purchase-funds

Again, is Nairaland an extension of sahara reporters?
Note; This is Not a complain about Moderators

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by kestolove95(m): 12:39am On Jan 09, 2016
98% topics on NL ar copy and paste topics..NL is a copy and paste site...its high time seun recruit reporters nd columnist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by feldido(m): 12:54am On Jan 09, 2016
Have been noticing this for some time now... Saharareporters will put Seun in trouble one day.
Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by OnReflection: 12:57am On Jan 09, 2016
What false information is deluded @OP on about? tongue

Check again and you will find that the article which has you convulsing, still exists [url]http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/08/how-femi-fani-kayode-used-fronts-receive-funds-ex-nsa-dasuki%E2%80%99s-arms-purchase-funds[/url]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by yanabasee(m): 1:18am On Jan 09, 2016
kestolove95:
98% topics on NL ar copy and paste topics..NL is a copy and paste site...its high time seun recruit reporters nd columnist ,it wil b beta dan him choppin d money alone.

Will good columnist and reporters/journalists fetch seun the money that this copy and paste is fetching him? Considering the traffic that it has been pulling.

I'll say, this is a business tragedy, most ppl don't go to sarahareporters or lindaikeji or naij or vanguard to read news.. But simply get all those news coupled together on nairalnad.

I think, seun needs to reduce his banning techniques..... Also, tribalism is highly practice on this forum. Both the mods and the supermods are racial.

6 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by DaBullIT(m): 3:09am On Jan 09, 2016
It's a forum

Not a news site ,
And for you quack lawyers

As long as seun did not post those news links nothing can happen

Bottom of this page, check it out

[size=18pt]
Every Nairaland member is SOLELY responsible for what he or she posts or uploads
[/size]

Una wan fall osewa hand? He no go work

kestolove95:
98% topics on NL ar copy and paste topics..NL is a copy and paste site...its high time seun recruit reporters nd columnist ,it wil b beta dan him choppin d money alone.

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 09, 2016
OnReflection:
What false information is deluded @OP on about? tongue

Check again and you will find that the article which has you convulsing, still exists [url]http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/08/how-femi-fani-kayode-used-fronts-receive-funds-ex-nsa-dasuki%E2%80%99s-arms-purchase-funds[/url]
Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 09, 2016
I just read it again. D news is still there

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by Folksyharry(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2016
kestolove95:

Seriously, I've even thought of sending him a mail with the hope that he'll read it. He really needs to invest more on the quality of news that hits front page. Nairaland is basically my first stop every morning but when I go to Linda or Stelladimokokorkus blogs once in a while I see for instance their names boldly written on some photos which means they can personally vouch for the content of that news and I believe this will give their readers some confidence about the news content on the blog. Whichever method Seun decides to use is up to him but I think he needs to a little more.
Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by BERNIMOORE: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2016
[size=14pt]#1[/size]
tuale4u:
I just read it again. D news is still there

you did Not read the OP
Here is my case Again
unofficial website with no Address sahara Reporters have removed sources of imformations forming headlines on Nairaland, thereby pushing the burden of proof in litigation to nairaland.

CLICK Below a headline With a saharareporters link posted on NairaLand [b]ijustdey exactly 11:16pm On Jan 08
https://www.nairaland.com/2852660/how-femi-fani-kayode-used-fronts#41804667
here is a link provided on Nairaland that was removed by sahararareporters posted by 'one' ijustdey exactly 11:16pm On Jan 08

http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/08/how-femi-fani-kayode-used-fronts-receive-funds-ex-nsa-dasuki

you did not bother to verify the claim of the OP but click on another link provided by 'one' OnReflection:
Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by BERNIMOORE: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2016
[size=14pt]#2[/size]
Again Another link that dump an implicating document of 'forgery was removed' on sahara reporters link on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/2847669/nge-confirmed-took-n50m-jonathan Nairaland and other sites relied on this sahara reporters site;
http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/06/nge-confirms-they-took-n50-million-jonathan-government-claims-it-unfairly-targeted-buhari which post alledged letter from NGE

but after discovering a seemingly obvious Oluwoleism on the letter, signature was alledgedly lifted from a document (cut and paste) to fit into signature section of another Document, And it was withdrawn from its domain as at 1:55pm 07/01/16

Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by kestolove95(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2016
Folksyharry:

Seriously, I've even thought of sending him a mail with the hope that he'll read it. He really needs to invest more on the quality of news that hits front page. Nairaland is basically my first stop every morning but when I go to Linda or Stelladimokokorkus blogs once in a while I see for instance their names boldly written on some photos which means they can personally vouch for the content of that news and I believe this will give their readers some confidence about the news content on the blog. Whichever method Seun decides to use is up to him but I think he needs to a little more.
u damn rite but d guy is so corrosive despite all d moni he earns from ads..he can't recruit investigative reporters or columnist like lindah...nd na d tin wey go lead to him fall bdix once everibody undastnd dix..
Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by kestolove95(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
It's a forum
Not a news site ,

ok even lindah nd naij ar forum abi...make una dey supporter am
Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by kestolove95(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2016
yanabasee:

Will good columnist and reporters/journalists fetch seun the money that this copy and paste is fetching him? Considering the traffic that it has been pulling.

I'll say, this is a business tragedy, most ppl don't go to sarahareporters or lindaikeji or naij or vanguard to read news.. But simply get all those news coupled together on nairalnad.

I think, seun needs to reduce his banning techniques..... Also, tribalism is highly practice on this forum. Both the mods and the supermods are racial.
it will bro, nd it will draw d attention even more dan wat linda has drawn..nl have d people olreday, ova a million users d only tin left is for him to start creatin his news people will take him seriux, go to linda or stellablog any news u see dia u will sEe dia name written on d picture boldly dats ril..unlike nl dat we keep postin reference..mtseew...nd nl doz not guarantee freedom of speech..u talk small dem ban u...dey like banning...we insult linda she no ban us...but hia just joke wit d mods..not even seun o..d mod..dey will ban u..nonsense...I knw if dey see dix now..dey will ban me
Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by Bhella5(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2016
Junk journalism is what you will find here. This is why nobody takes NL serious. I doubt if the mods and supamod on here no a thing about journalism.
Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by nduchucks: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
It is disappointing that Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala, and some of his Mods, project the image that the site's Rule 8 is really a joke. While this may not be the true picture, it is fast becoming the perception; and you know what they say - perception is reality.

I, as a log time member of this forum, opened a thread to call this potential problem to the attention of the Admins, but there was not a single reply from the authorities. (See the thread here )The Admin's should really address this issue.
Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by yanabasee(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
kestolove95:
it will bro, nd it will draw d attention even more dan wat linda has drawn..nl have d people olreday, ova a million users d only tin left is for him to start creatin his news people will take him seriux, go to linda or stellablog any news u see dia u will sEe dia name written on d picture boldly dats ril..unlike nl dat we keep postin reference..mtseew...nd nl doz not guarantee freedom of speech..u talk small dem ban u...dey like banning...we insult linda she no ban us...but hia just joke wit d mods..not even seun o..d mod..dey will ban u..nonsense...I knw if dey see dix now..dey will ban me

Well, perhaps, Seun have his reasons for not setting front sight journalists... What you should understand is that, Seun is the highest beneficiary... Most users open threads just to gain popularity and by so doing breaking news and creating awareness to NL... The supermods only push this threads with specific criterion to front page...

The user gain nothing opening such threads... The mods get paid say tokens for analysing and letting the supermods to move it to the front page... And seun pull traffics and gets paid without even checking on his site.

Lol.... As in eh... Common jokes.... These mods aren't smiling at all...
Re: Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE by BERNIMOORE: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Let Mynd44 Be Aware that this thread is not About Moderators Complaints* But rather Nairaland been Relaxed by shoving aside its own rules! page saved* for future references

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Zoning At The Grassroot / Why Pipeline Vandals Should Be Shot On Sight! / Tag This Photo Of Fayose and Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.