Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Biafra! Biafra! Biafra! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra! Biafra! Biafra! (1102 Views)

This Day Newspaper Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! By Ike Ekweremadu / Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! / Biafra Biafra Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra! Biafra! Biafra! by joideviv(m): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2016
I think the problem or the disease isn't Acute integrity Deficiency Syndrome but Acquired intolerance Diffusion Syndrome, all I've been reading from pro Biafra articles is nothing but a show of intolerance for the GCFR who happens to come from a nook in the extreme North western region of country, why now? Did we just realised that we are now been marginalised or are we under the influence of an opium or brainwashed by a rascalised man called Kanu and his sundries? During GEJ or OBJ's era why didn't we carry out this propaganda? The youths have conceded self defeat as a result of the malaise put forward by Kanu and his cohorts and wants to take up arms to get it by all force. All this scenes remind me of books I've read years back about Biafra- United we fall Divided we Stand by a former radio broadcaster, Nigeria revolution and the Biafra war, Araba and the popular Ahiara declaration - all these books are written by witnesses in the army and the media, lest I forget There was a country. Going through these books you will open your mind of what it means to go into war with a nation, the maiming of innocent people, the raping of our mothers and sisters, the compulsory conscription of young men, epidemics, hunger and starvation, and to cap it up the Saboteur campaign. Achebe opines that Igbos have never been united like what happened in 1967 but still we sabotage one another even in the army just to be 'recognized' and gain 'power'. Ghandi a pacifist and a missionary revolutionary activist once said, "Victory gained by force is tantamount to defeat because it's momentarily." South Sudan always come to my mind when talking of countries that by their independence with force, today the country is in a state of quagmire, diseases and starvation is killing the young nation, fractional power swaying the affairs of the nation. I would like a new nation that is gotten diplomatically and not by show of weaponry, I would like a nation like the Israelites that young men were the only one that made it to Palestinian (now Israel) during the almighty holocaust, I want a national where those with good mindset will lead the affairs of the nation, I want a nation that when formed there will be no marginalization within it, I want a nation where evil doers will cease to exist, I want a nation where power of love exceeds the love of power, I want a nation where oppositions in a political election will hug each other after knowing their fate.
Biafra a nice course, but not yet Ripe. Let's look inward and engineer ourselves before beating our chests that 'we want to go'. Araba is not now.
Ejioffor Ikechukwu alias Lionet. E or OE
Re: Biafra! Biafra! Biafra! by yaya93: 1:10am On Jan 09, 2016
Tell them o
Re: Biafra! Biafra! Biafra! by tubouncen(m): 2:03am On Jan 09, 2016
Bia bia
Re: Biafra! Biafra! Biafra! by Luukasz(m): 5:02am On Jan 09, 2016
Ha ha What is Biafra?. I guess its another name for Inferiority and Brouhaha. Igbo kwenu!!!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra! Biafra! Biafra! by EternalTruths: 5:10am On Jan 09, 2016
Luukasz:
Ha ha What is Biafra?. I guess its another name for Inferiority and Brouhaha.
Igbo kwenu!!!

Why won't you ask that question when Nigeria thinks she is smart by removing History from her curriculum. cool

Help yourself by reading history online. cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra! Biafra! Biafra! by Luukasz(m): 5:28am On Jan 09, 2016
EternalTruths:

Why won't you ask that question when Nigeria thinks she is smart by removing History from her curriculum. cool
Help yourself by reading history online. cool
What is in history that historians doesn't know or that is not on paper.
Is it the cowardice of Ojukwu or the rant of marginalisation by the attention seeking/inferior tribe in Nigeria or is it the shout of Igbo Kwenu!!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra! Biafra! Biafra! by EternalTruths: 5:30am On Jan 09, 2016
Luukasz:
What is in history that historians doesn't know or that is not on paper.
Is it the cowardice of Ojukwu or the rant of marginalisation by the attention seeking/inferior tribe in Nigeria or is it the shout of Igbo Kwenu!!!!

It contains also the otapiapia Awo used in committing suicide grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra! Biafra! Biafra! by Luukasz(m): 5:40am On Jan 09, 2016
EternalTruths:

It contains also the otapiapia Awo used in committing suicide grin
Anytime i hear Awolowo i remember "Starvation as a weapon of war".
Re: Biafra! Biafra! Biafra! by Luukasz(m): 5:47am On Jan 09, 2016
Txonyi:
well, we are better than nigerians in EVERYTHING including DRUG TRAFFICKING.
MY GRANDFATHER TOLD ME WHEN I JOINED IPOB(Inferior People or Phiiple of Biafra or Brouhaha) "SON, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, FINISH WHAT WE STARTED, MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE"
AND I TELL YOU, I WILL DIE FIGHTING FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN.
If u wan die make u die when you die we go carry una body go police station.
Ojukwu the coward you call hero ran away and handed over power to his second in command who later surrendered to Nigeria on the 14th January1970 if you dont know now you've known.

(1) (Reply)

Man On Suicide Mission Climbs Billboard In Ibadan, Threatens To Jump (photos) / Photos From Fatal Accident In Enugu,Two Kids Died On The Spot / Dangote Drops To 51 On World's Richest List, See Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.