Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) (8514 Views)

* * No Mercy : Iam Vs Tysson * * / Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) / Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't make me drop a 21-liner on you o.
I have penned the Lalaboi diss and don't provoke me to drop it.
You instigated your army of lunatics to spread lies about me. . . .Why didn't u deal with that?

Lik say i have a hand in all that lol , . . . Abeg spare ya lines oh. . .i nor 1 dey read pseudo code dis nite
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2009
lalaboi:

Lik say i have a hand in all that lol , . . . Abeg spare ya lines oh. . .i nor 1 dey read pseudo code dis nite

Of course u have a hand in it but i don't give a Bleep man. . . . .
If y'all see me as a threat to your psycho-neurotic posse, i would be rubbing it in more.
In the kingdom of mental handicaps, you should be made the life president. . . . .Flowshow should be the chairperson.
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2009
What??. . .if you bliv i knw about it. . .then. . . .maybe i should bliv you are magnum. . .he he! tongue
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2009
lalaboi:

What??. . .if you bliv i knw about it. . .then. . . .maybe i should bliv you are magnum. . .he he! tongue

Believe whatever you wanna believe man. . . . . .I don't give a flying Bleep.
If i am pissed, i woulda reported to the Admin but i ain't.
That is not enough to move an inch on me body. . . . .They are lies fabricated by some of the dunderheads among y'all posse.

Sauron is half man half amazing. . . . . Ma intelligence begins where yours peaks at. grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Believe whatever you wanna believe man. . . . . .I don't give a flying Bleep.
If i am pissed, i woulda reported to the Admin but i ain't.
That is not enough to move an inch on me body. . . . .They are lies fabricated by some of the dunderheads among y'all posse.

Sauron is half man half amazing. . . . . Ma intelligence begins where yours peaks at. grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2009
Lalaboi

Are you participating? grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2009
M heading out gents
Be easy
Sauron,i left the most potent pesticide in the drawer for OFOKA's daily fumigation
Do the honours and spray the whole canister on the bastard! grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2009
mehn. . .whatever. . . .Do i look bothered. . . ? Am just gona do what i do and thats it. . .You guyz can rant over all the threads all you want! . . . The deleting of posts hasnt been easier. . .  . . . .just a tick and a click, thats all i  require to get rid of your sh!t! smiley
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Lalaboi

Are you participating? grin

Yeh. . .hopefully. . .i get to battle ya. . . tongue
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2009
lalaboi:

mehn. . .whatever. . . .Do i look bothered. . . ? Am just gona do what i do and thats it. . .You guyz can rant over all the threads all you want! . . . The deleting of posts hasnt been easier. . .  . . . .just a tick and a click, thats all i  require to get rid of your sh!t! smiley

Your disses would be HERE. . . . . .Where your leprous hands cannot reach. grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2009
lalaboi:

And i will exterminate you like Mama Jones did the vermins! grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by ofokasibe: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2009
battle rap wise. i have the feeling lalaboi would beat sauron! too like wordsmith beat him , sauron is the cause of all the retard traits we show here . he is the cause cuzz he is too insultive , if u insult me u think i will just sit down and wacth you , lalaboi dont be intimidated ,he drags everyone into his hater realm, lord sauron aka slowpoke , you are finished ,,,lalaboi will be the one to ban you . thats a promise and a threat!
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by ofokasibe: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2009
lalaboi:

NOT ONLY BATTLE HIM LALABOI I AM 100% CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD WHOOP HIM LIKE A BABY, MC PRAWN CRACKERS IS THE WACKEST HERE , NO STRUCTURE NO NOTHING , LIL WONDER IBIME WAS THE ONE WHO ALSO NOTICED IT , MC CRACKERS YOU ARE A BRASHY BASTARD THAT WILL RECEIVE A BRASHY BEATING , PRAY U MEET LALABOI FIRST CUZZ I WILL BEAT U SO MUCH U WOULD WISH UR MOM HAD ABORTED YOU . FOR U I WILL WRITE MY BEST PUNCHLINES AND METAS .BRASHY BITCH
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by sinceerr: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2009
ofokasibe:

battle rap wise. i have the feeling lalaboi would beat sauron! too like wordsmith beat him , sauron is the cause of all the retard traits we show here . he is the cause cuzz he is too insultive , if u insult me u think i will just sit down and wacth you , lalaboi dont be intimidated ,he drags everyone into his hater realm, lord sauron aka slowpoke , you are finished ,,,lalaboi will be the one to ban you . thats a promise and a threat!

Lol . . . get a job grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Your disses would be HERE. . . . . .Where your leprous hands cannot reach. grin

havent you heard?? Your Disses (disease) cant get to me,i'm untouchable
The best you can do is infect a meal of mine, probably those nicely baked bagels tongue
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2009
ofokasibe:

Lalaboi and Sauron. . . . . .If ma puppy could air his feelings, he would destroy LALABOI.

In the grand scheme of things, it's a disgrace to RAP that people like u and lalaboi are actually penning lyrics.
Y'all are too dull and too narrow-minded to paint a picture with words.

Sauron dishes insults out to people who deserve it. . . . .Have u ever seen me cuss Ibime, MrCrackles, Eldee, Chamotex?
Those are the nuccas keeping it REAL here. . . . .not Lalaboi who wants to happen by force. . . .Mr. "I Shan't Gree, I Must Rap".
Rapping is not for everyone. . . . . .Ofokasibe, Danfos dey find drivers for Lagos. Go and get a day job.
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by ofokasibe: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2009
hahah you are only jealous of lalaboi's achievement on nairaland , u bribe seun to become mod all ur powers end here, unfortunately for u , you didnt know insults are allowed freely in nairaland battle threads ,. you are doomed .
you are the most disgraceful of all nairaland mods. hybrid will be smiling where he is now .

SEE AM HE DEY JEALOUS LALABOI .KEEP WASHING UT TOILETS IN LONDON SAURON ,, SWALLOW MORE OYINBO SHIT , SLAVE IN A WHITE MAN COUNTRY ! grin grin
LALABOI WOULD BEAT SAURON AND PRAWN CRACKERS IN A RAP BATTLE , YOU BOTH ARE WACK
WHY DO U THINK WORDSMITH AND HYBRID DISLIKE U? SAURON OLORIBURUKU ATOLLEE!
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Krayola(m): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2009
talk talk too much . . make una drop 8 bars each sharp sharp make we know wassup
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by ofokasibe: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2009
KRAYOLA CHECK THIS OUT FREESTYLE FROM THE HEAD

like flowshow and bolajibroke /i am definitely the worst in here
yall have got no idea. ofoka is the definition of sauron's 'fear'
am tearing brash to shreds/ am sure gon lock ur rhymes up in saurons' dreads
yeah right/ sauron is a rasta/ but mc prawn crackers u no dey fear fear?
mc crackers/wtf this biscuit bone is about to get crushed like fred durst
battlin foka /u are doomed/yall are like fortune tellers in jupiter/totally lost
ask limp bizkits /mc prawn crackers is gon get d shackles like shaz and mary mary
u 2 drag queens are better off being born again like shaz/ i mean shaz da bugs bunny
the punchlin general/ foka is changing rap names faster than the british weather
brash u got to face lalaboi in the tourney and u think u fly? nigga pls,ur d wackest in here
prawn crackrs who doesnt know that ur fly ass was made from a chicken's feather!
yall are quick to react to threats/unknown to u tho/ fokas threat is a nuclear threat
am bringin chaos and catastrophy/fokas got d trophy/u all are just tryin out the rap test
i respect only mukina here/u know why?/cuzz she forced hybrid into eternal asylum
this is a freestyle /even d thread owner seun cant drop rhymes on foka's alum
am known to infest netcees like plagues/sauron's 100 line wack topical/simply vague boy !!
i can see lalaboi the ghana rapper droppin some punches/lalaboi should be known as nanaboi
even shaz can do better/ am just having fun guys yall tryna get some personal vendetta
ask mailmalc even if they mail sauron and brash wit d same addy /yall still wouldnt post this letter!
what do u know about panties and bras? mr slowpoke aka sauron why u talkin about monickers?
u know what ? even if brash sleeps with junior and pretty/ his gay ass still wouldnt give birth to monika!

YOU CANT TOUCH ME SAURON , I WILL BEAT U TILL U BEG ! OYA START GOGGLING LINES ! SAURON BRASH OLE
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2009
ofokasibe:

hahah you are only jealous of lalaboi's achievement on nairaland , u bribe seun to become mod all ur powers end here, unfortunately for u , you didnt know insults are allowed freely  in nairaland battle threads ,. you are doomed .
you are the most disgraceful of all nairaland mods. hybrid will be smiling where he is now .

Ur mother is in a hospital as we speak. . . . .She tried to relax her pubic hair and she got scorched.
U better go and attend to her before she dies. grin

SEE AM HE DEY JEALOUS LALABOI .KEEP WASHING UT TOILETS IN LONDON SAURON ,, SWALLOW MORE OYINBO SHIT , SLAVE IN A WHITE MAN COUNTRY ! grin grin
LALABOI WOULD BEAT SAURON AND  PRAWN CRACKERS IN A RAP  BATTLE , YOU BOTH ARE WACK
WHY DO U THINK WORDSMITH AND HYBRID DISLIKE U? SAURON OLORIBURUKU ATOLLEE!

A toilet washer in London still makes more money than your entire family tree put together.
Your papa sells firewood, your mother fries akara for a living. Are u sure u won't want em to wash toilets in London so your life can be better?
Oloshi jati jati. . . . . .No wonder psychics predicted you would die a POOR man.
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2009
U guyz need to stop now. . . , . . .Enough, una nor dey taya bah. , .You've done enough damage to the thread, . . .

Pls. . . .i have begged! angry
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Krayola(m): 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2009
hahaha. . u guys no go kill person
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2009
ofokasibe:

KRAYOLA CHECK THIS OUT FREESTYLE FROM THE HEAD

like flowshow and bolajibroke /i am definitely the worst in here
yall have got no idea. ofoka is  the definition of sauron's 'fear'
am tearing brash to shreds/ am sure gon lock ur rhymes up in saurons' dreads
yeah right/ sauron is a rasta/ but mc prawn crackers u no dey fear fear?
mc crackers/wtf this biscuit bone is about to get crushed like fred durst
battlin foka /u are doomed/yall are like fortune tellers in jupiter/totally lost
ask limp bizkits /mc prawn crackers is gon get d shackles like shaz and mary mary
u 2 drag queens are better off being born again like shaz/ i mean shaz da bugs bunny
the punchlin general/ foka is changing rap names faster than the british weather
brash u got to face lalaboi in the tourney and u think u fly? nigga pls,ur d wackest in here
prawn crackrs who doesnt know that ur fly ass was made from a chicken's feather!
yall are quick to react to threats/unknown to u tho/ fokas threat is a nuclear threat
am bringin chaos and catastrophy/fokas got d trophy/u all are just tryin out the rap test
i respect only mukina here/u know why?/cuzz she forced hybrid into eternal asylum
this is a freestyle /even d thread owner seun cant drop rhymes on foka's alum
am known to infest netcees like plagues/sauron's 100 line wack topical/simply vague boy !!
i can see lalaboi the ghana rapper droppin some punches/lalaboi should be known as nanaboi
even shaz can do better/ am just having fun guys yall tryna get some personal vendetta
ask mailmalc even if they mail sauron and brash wit d same addy /yall still wouldnt post this letter!
what do u know about panties and bras? mr slowpoke aka sauron why u talkin about monickers?
u know what ? even if brash sleeps with junior and pretty/ his gay ass still wouldnt give birth to monika!

YOU CANT TOUCH ME  SAURON , I WILL BEAT U TILL U BEG ! OYA START GOGGLING LINES ! SAURON BRASH OLE

How may times will your father use the same tired lines?
U used the same line in february. . . . . Ur papa nor dey tire?
I am tired of your recycled bullshit. . . . . . Are these the idiots Lalaboi is trying to organise a tourney for?
Huh Huh Huh. . . . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-157494.800.html#msg3414115
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by ofokasibe: 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2009
WHEN IBIME RECYCLED HIS OWN AHH LINES NO BE BASTARDS LIKE U SAY HIM GET COPYRIGHT TO HIM OWN THINGS .,FACE IT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR EXCUSE TO RUN FROM THE TOURNEY,, COWARD

LALABOI SAURON IS NOW SCARED OF U .HAHAHAHAAHA
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2009
ofoka. . , its not gettn funny no more. . . .just stop grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2009
ofokasibe:

WHEN IBIME RECYCLED HIS OWN AHH LINES NO BE BASTARDS LIKE U SAY HIM GET COPYRIGHT TO HIM OWN THINGS .,FACE IT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR EXCUSE TO RUN FROM THE TOURNEY,, COWARD

Ibime's case was different.
Different enemy, different forum.
Ofoka is using the same battle lines to fight the same enemy.
Your momma na retard? grin grin grin grin

LALABOI SAURON IS NOW SCARED OF U .HAHAHAHAAHA

Lalaboi?
I will beat Lalaboi till he starts screaming like a fax machine when it's receiving. grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Krayola(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2009
@sauron.

fifa09?
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by ofokasibe: 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Lalaboi?
I will beat Lalaboi till he starts screaming like a fax machine when it's receiving. grin

LOL, SO U THINK U CAN BEAT ALLABOI , U NO SEE AS LALABOI DEY DISRESPECT U , '
U HAVE SPENT 10YEARS IN NAIRALAND AND LALABOI WEY COME LAST YEAR DON DEY MESS U LIKE THIS .
U KNOW SEE SAY U BE FAILURE,, BELIEF ME NA LALABOI GO BAN U. REMEMBER SAY I TALK AM, SOMEONE EVEN JUST TOLD ME YOU ARE 17 YEARS OLD NOW , BASTARD OLORIBURUKU
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2009
Krayola:

@sauron.

fifa09?

good idea. . .sauron, .dont u think??
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 12:00am On Jun 20, 2009
Krayola:

@sauron.

fifa09?

I wanna go and grab something to eat.
I sent messages to you earlier. . . . . Where were u?
Wait for me in Europe 1, i will join u when i finish eating. . . . .

Ofoka, as u can see. . . . . .I will be playing Krayola on PS3 online while u would be helping ur dad kill mosquitoes n cockroach in his bedroom.
Levels pass levels.
U better beg so i can bring u to London. grin grin grin grin
Sufferhead dey kill o. grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Sauron1: 12:03am On Jun 20, 2009
lalaboi:

good idea. . .sauron,  .dont u think??

Nah. . . . . Not a good idea.
Lemme kill ofokasibe so he would know what he would face next week when i fetch more disses.

ofokasibe:

LOL, SO U THINK U CAN BEAT ALLABOI , U NO SEE AS LALABOI DEY DISRESPECT U , '
U HAVE SPENT 10YEARS IN NAIRALAND AND LALABOI WEY COME LAST YEAR DON DEY MESS U LIKE THIS .
U KNOW SEE SAY U BE FAILURE,, BELIEF ME NA LALABOI GO BAN U. REMEMBER SAY I TALK AM, SOMEONE EVEN JUST TOLD ME YOU ARE 17 YEARS OLD NOW , BASTARD OLORIBURUKU

Lalaboi is a witless apprentice. He cannot even say he would beat me in any rap battle.
If he's man enough, let him call me out.

You are the biggest failure. . . . . .I was told u and Mode-9 were classmates in secondary school.
U are 39 and you are still looking for a rap career posting watery lyrics. . . . . .Keke and D-1 would slap you if you ever try to start a career.
Danfos dey find drivers. I can get u 5 okadas to manage and keep the proceeds so tuberculosis won't kill your father.
Intel says he's been coughing blood for the past 3 weeks. grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 12:05am On Jun 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

Lalaboi is a witless apprentice. He cannot even say he would beat me in any rap battle.
If he's man enough, let him call me out.

I will on one condition. . . . .Always ignore ofoka! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Pidgin English Cypherz / The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) / The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.