Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. (7479 Views)

Terrorist Group: ISIS Overruns Philippines’s Marawi City, Kills 103, Hoist Flags / UK Declares Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Group, Breaks With Obama / Top 10 Most Dangerous Special-forces Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by lafex: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2016
Orjioorji:
90% Islam
What is the criteria for terrorism? Who started the first world war? not Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? not Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? not Muslims ?? Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? not Muslims ?? Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? not Muslims ?? Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? not Muslims ?? Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown in Atlantic ocean ? not Muslims ?? No , NOT Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim does something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same..he is a terrorist... So first remove this double standard...then come to the point!!! , . . . . . I am proud to be a MUSLIM !!!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by omenka(m): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Really? How convenient for you (a bigoted Northerner) not to mention the murderous exploits of the Nigerian Army under Buhari against civilians like the Shi'te group and protesting Biafrans?

How convenient for you not to mention the age-long impunity of killing by FULANI HERDSMEN who have been termed by respectable thinktanks as TERRORISTS? THE FULANI HERDSMEN WHO LEAVE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION IN THEIR WAKE WHILST PILLAGING THEIR HOST COMMUNITIES. Scared of upsetting your paymasters?
Your opinion to me is as relevant as a buzzing fly around the assshole of an elephant.

Please do make sure to always remember that.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by fiftynaira(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Almost all of them re Muslim sects

This piece has helped me in a research am writing

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by omoelesa(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2016
Where IPOB

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by tellwisdom: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2016
All are linked to Islam...Na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by Gosj01(m): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2016
90% are goal oriented, well motivated and giving it all what it takes
Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
Your opinion to me is as relevant as a buzzing fly around the assshole of an elephant.

Please do make sure to always remember that.

Which doesn't explain why you're amongst the most insulted posters on this board, does it? 'Cause of your fanatical bigotry and one-tracked, irrational conclusions?

Concentrate on dealing with the terrorist Fulani herdsmen. Your Frankenstein monsters. There's no GEJ to blame anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by Abudu2000(m): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2016
Explorers:
8. Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan.

This group is mainly made up of active Islamist groups along the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan, and the main objectives of the groups is to overthrow the government of Pakistan, fight the NATO forces in Afghanistan, and set up sharia law as the only law in Afghanistan. The current leader of this terrorist organization is called Mullah Fazlullah, a devoted anti-Islamabad, anti-Western, and proponent of harsh tactics. The strong ties that the group has with Al-Qaeda makes them to openly threaten toattack the US and Europe over Osama Bin Laden’s death. This group claimed responsibility for the car-bomb attack that failed to go off in Times Square, it has threatened to attack the UK because of its participation in the War on Terror in Afghanistan, it has endorsed numerous suicide bombings, it has bombed the Pakistani UN offices, it has attacked army and naval stations in Pakistan, among other despicable acts.

see them,after these paranoid Muslims will claim they are not terrorists.the world is better off with the Quran and it's loyalist coz the Quran preaches violence...I'm yet to see any Muslim to quote me coz I ready for e-war today #notbusy

5 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by Junior66(m): 9:21am On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
I know ISIS must take the first spot. Those guys are indeed the much "expected" antichrist. Sometimes I just wish one could just nuke that place so they can be wiped off the surface of the world once and for all.

Oh, please do add the Israeli army to that. We are yet to forget their numerous exploits in Gaza, least of which is that shown in the picture below.

Warning: Very graphic image. Viewer discretion strongly advised.
hamas should alsi be added on that same basis. u know y, so dnt ask me
Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by Explorers(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2016

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by omenka(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Which doesn't explain why you're amongst the most insulted posters on this board, does it? 'Cause of your fanatical bigotry and one-tracked, irrational conclusions?

Concentrate on dealing with the terrorist Fulani herdsmen. Your Frankenstein monsters. There's no GEJ to blame anymore.
Like I said, that is your problem not mine.

Keep buzzing.
Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by GodpunishBuhari: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
I know ISIS must take the first spot. Those guys are indeed the much "expected" antichrist. Sometimes I just wish one could just nuke that place so they can be wiped off the surface of the world once and for all.

Oh, please do add the Israeli army to that. We are yet to forget their numerous exploits in Gaza, least of which is that shown in the picture below.

Warning: Very graphic image. Viewer discretion strongly advised.

And what about usa invasion?? Israel did what is right don't be a hypocrite. Mr man
Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by omenka(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

And what about usa invasion?? Israel did what is right don't be a hypocrite. Mr man
I stated my opinion which is that the Isreali Army is a terrorist organisation- my opinion I said.

The first part of what I said suggested that I desire to see ISIS's territories nuked (not taking into consideration the innocent people held hostage by the group, that would be killed in the process). You and that TheSonof-whatever conveniently ignored that part because it sits well with the conscience of religious bigots like yourselves. You rather went on a useless tirade over the latter part of my post- how pathetic.

Your moniker and signature, for instance, are your opinion, you have an inalienable right to them. So why does it prick you so much that I dare to say what doesn't conform to your preferences

You say I shouldn't be such a hypocrite, I tell you, don't be such a hypocritical m¤ron.

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by GodpunishBuhari: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
I stated my opinion which is that the Isreali Army is a terrorist organisation- my opinion I said.

The first part of what I said suggested that I desire to see ISIS's territories nuked (not taking into consideration the innocent people held hostage by the group, that would be killed in the process). You and that TheSonof-whatever conveniently ignored that part because it sits well with the conscience of religious bigots like yourselves. You rather went on a useless tirade over the latter part of my post- how pathetic.

Your moniker and signature, for instance, are your opinion, you have an inalienable right to them. So why does it prick you so much that I dare to say what doesn't conform to your preferences

You say I shouldn't be such a hypocrite, I tell you, don't be such a hypocritical m¤ron.

Mynd44, lalasticlala do something this dude just called me a slowpoke
Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by Fembleez1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
May God save us from this Sharia policy madness.
Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by abbayrex: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Gbam!!!
Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by abbayrex: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=lafex post=41802147]What is the criteria for terrorism? Who started the first world war? not Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? not Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? not Muslims ?? Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? not Muslims ?? Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? not Muslims ?? Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? not Muslims ?? Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown in Atlantic ocean ? not Muslims ?? No , NOT Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim does something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same..he is a terrorist... So first remove this double standard...then come to the point!!! , . . . . . I am proud to be a MUSLIM !!! [/Truth, nothing but the truth ]
Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by XtraSmooth404: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Islam...smh
Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by Annunaki(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
lafex:
What is the criteria for terrorism? Who started the first world war? not Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? not Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? not Muslims ?? Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? not Muslims ?? Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? not Muslims ?? Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? not Muslims ?? Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown in Atlantic ocean ? not Muslims ?? No , NOT Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim does something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same..he is a terrorist... So first remove this double standard...then come to the point!!! , . . . . . I am proud to be a MUSLIM !!!

Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by Ay04z(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Baddo in tunisia should have been on d list.
Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by Eshinwaju: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
lafex:

Keep your mouth in the permanent condition of closed... angry...just yarning nonsense and making excuses for your brothers to continue their murderous ways... angry

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by ServerBusy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
this list is old
Re: Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. by APCsupporter: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
lafex:
They just like calling them Muslims due to the fear of our growing population. They wont stop this nonsense no matter what you say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biden Has Won Yet Trump Will Continue As President / Obama To Host Romney Over Private Lunch / Joe Biden Tests Positive To COVID-19, Days After Testing Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.