Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] (64922 Views)

Why Is Alcohol Being Advertised At The Entrance Of Every Cities In Nigeria / 10 Biggest Alcohol Drinking Countries In Africa (number 1 Will Shock You) / 7 Health Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
That guy is the most happiest man right now in his state
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by uboma(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
you cant see a girl drunk like this grin

Who told you that?

I had a female neighbour in the past who after getting drunk, sleeps by the gutter or by the road side. This happened on several occasions. I tried to reform her but my efforts proved futile.
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by wardsmithng: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Funjosh:
EPIC grin
l ve sent d nos to ur email
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by wardsmithng: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
I ve sent d nos to ur email
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
I think this photo is acted,even with alcohol u can't sleep like this.
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by Olasco93: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
omg.is that a true story? or fiction
True story my dear. The man is battling with life as we speak...

1 Like

Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by Rotimi47: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Laughing back to back. grin
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
ikbnice:
Did I specify that we are the only one who abuse alcohol...re-read and comprehend.
I didnt specify either. I just know you used "this part of the world", and that can only mean African/Nigeria....

Get your mind right,
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by Adonis3: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
you cant see a girl drunk like this grin

Really?
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by sunerie: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
ikbnice:
Can't just stop laffing after seeing this pix. This man drank himself to stupor, so he decided to sit 'upside down'. He was even sucking his thumb.

for e mind im dey 3 bedroom flat de sleep i swear can't stop lafffin ooo
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by raf2angel: 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Alcohol gives nothing....it only takes your mind off your worries for a momt
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by segsbenks(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
wen u order for too much beer and the seller knows u to be a chronic debtor she just decided to had small ijebu weed inside ur cup before you finish one bottle u ar already on highlife!!
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by Krayzeejhay(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Every drink he took was a HIT....Back to Back..4rm magic moment,to origin,to monkey tail!...F!vck that shit!......Cloud 9 ti take over!..
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by mzchirious(f): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jabioro:
Am acrobatical sleep be that...
hahahahah.... I'm telling you
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by fagbemiakintayo(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
D guy is like "chilling in my Jacuzi"
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by czarr(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Freemanan:

Oga, the rate of Alcohol abuse in the US, Europe is far higher than "this part of the world". Must una paint us black every time ??
nature already painted us black grin grin
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
The same alcohol tend to bring out the genius in one though stupidly. Robert Burn composed his finest poem "Auld Lang Syne" under the influence of alcohol.

If used wisely, one should be able to reckon the logic behind the influential features your people at the village over a person using some mathematical equations grin
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by ikbnice(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
gwine0047:
The same alcohol tend to bring out the genius in one though stupidly. Robert Burn composed his finest poem "Auld Lang Syne" under the influence of alcohol.

If used wisely, one should be able to reckon the logic behind the influential features your people at the village over a person using some mathematical equations grin
no wonda some elders share gin at family meetings to keep inspiration flowing in.

1 Like

Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by ikbnice(m): 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
stchinedu:
The guy is just practicing yoga grin cheesy grin
EMriss:
no my broda na filmtrick
OrangeDream:
That guy is the most happiest man right now in his state
sunerie:
for e mind im dey 3 bedroom flat de sleep i swear can't stop lafffin ooo
segsbenks:
wen u order for too much beer and the seller knows u to be a chronic debtor she just decided to had small ijebu weed inside ur cup before you finish one bottle u ar already on highlife!!
Krayzeejhay:
Every drink he took was a HIT....Back to Back..4rm magic moment,to origin,to monkey tail!...F!vck that shit!......Cloud 9 ti take over!..
czarr:
nature already painted us black grin grin
fagbemiakintayo:
D guy is like "chilling in my Jacuzi"
U guys want to burst my belly with laughter...
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by Funjosh(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
wardsmithng:
l ve sent d nos to ur email

Seen.
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by JayJustus(m): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2016
me on new years day
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by CaroLyner(f): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2016
Adonis3:

Really?
okay i take that back grin
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by CaroLyner(f): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2016
uboma:

Who told you that?

I had a female neighbour in the past who after getting drunk, sleeps by the gutter or by the road side. This happened on several occasions. I tried to reform her but my efforts proved futile.
wow thats awful.
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by CaroLyner(f): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2016
Adonis3:

Really?
okay i take that back grin
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by eroticecstasy: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2016
ikbnice:
It isnt the alcohol that is bad, it is the over-consumption of it. And in this part of the world, we abuse virtually everything.

everything about naija is abused
our leaders even abuse our rights how much more free drink....
Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by Abudu2000(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
this is what weed does too.....

Re: When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] by lasurjunior(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lwkmd... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This big Fish was Caught In a small Stream / Learn How To Cook Any Cameroonian Meal Here / Nutriend Vs Cerelac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.