Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,342 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

The Audacity Of Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Audacity Of Change (645 Views)

Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati / APC And The Audacity Of Hypocrisy. / Corruption And The Audacity Of Patience Goodluck - By Gbenro Olajuyigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Audacity Of Change by fyneboi79(m): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2016
Imagine we were like the "Apes"with no civilization or technology. We walk around naked,eat fruits and raw stuff. Subsistence farming. No weapons of mass destruction like the gun and co. The most dangerous weapons would be the stone and stick. Imagine a world like that. Every man that comes of age chooses a spot and builds a tent called his house! No rent, no tax,no laws or allegiance to anybody.
But today we have leadership and our present and past leaders have failed us woefully by embezzling our collective wealth in Billions. Our spiritual leaders have taken the advantage of the situation to milk the congregation dry for their selfish interests while dabbling into mainstream politics. Our educational institutions have been left to decay while their kids are sent abroad for better education. Our health care system has become grossly incompetent whereby people die of ailments handled by medical students in developed countries. In politics,Religion Education and other social matters we have had a woeful performance since independence. Civilization brought deceit as a group of people fashioned laws to favour their needs.
The constant thing in life is change. Change goes in opposite direction to what obtains presently. It was good after independence but went bad due to unscrupulous individuals who forced themselves into governance through military force and electoral malpractices. So today we expect a change in the right direction. We expect growth and development. We expect equality before the law. We expect tomorrow to be better than today. We expect positive change in our leaders and all under leadership...... That is the audacity of promised CHANGE.
Re: The Audacity Of Change by Lytech(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2016
With God and PMB.... Nigeria will change for good... I trust and believe in this man... My fear is continuity.... Will his sucessor continue where he stopped?

1 Like

Re: The Audacity Of Change by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Lytech:
With God and PMB.... Nigeria will change for good... I trust and believe in this man... My fear is continuity.... Will his sucessor continue where he stopped?
whr is the change?
Re: The Audacity Of Change by fyneboi79(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:
whr is the change?
Wait and see the change........it is very close
Re: The Audacity Of Change by fyneboi79(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:
whr is the change?
fixing the damage u guys did.
Re: The Audacity Of Change by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
fyneboi79:
fixing the damage u guys did.
till when? 3 and 2 months time?
Re: The Audacity Of Change by fyneboi79(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:

till when? 3 and 2 months time?
How many years did it take ur dull Ijaw man to mess up the economy? It takes longer to repair. So be patient or you can locate the nearest wall and kiss it. grin
Re: The Audacity Of Change by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
fyneboi79:
How many years did it take ur dull Ijaw man to mess up the economy? It takes longer to repair. So be patient or you can locate the nearest wall and kiss it. grin
hehehe... I just bought my favourite perfume at 30% increase on the normal cost.. and it has been like that for the past 6 months.... I can see you guys are really working...To be frank, if you guys cannot clear the "rot", at least leave the rot there rather than causing more rot to the system..cos things are changing............negatively... rice, beans, cream, electronics.... guys...I hail una o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Is Third Happiest Country In Survey Which Shows Downbeat Europe / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Shuts Port Harcourt, Kaduna Refineries / Video:gov. Wike Is Working: The Voice Of The People Is The Voice Of God (vox Pop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.