Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) (61702 Views)

2019: Men Behind Buhari / What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? / Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2016
Ok oo
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by kayroy5(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2016
U omitted "Jagaban" the pillar of APC
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2016
Firefire:
Government of caricature and unending fake promises.

Please when is the startline for the delivery of dividends of democracy and the promised change

Ask Dasuki, Dokpesi and Metuh if they notice any change grin
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by afroditte(f): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2016
Which one of them is supposed to be the strong man? undecided

People that had no relevance before Boooohari became president. Rubbish!

Leave trash for LAWMA biko.
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by oladele239(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2016
Tinubu missing on that list!!!!!!
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2016
braimeddy:

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_3QmCGbr1xrYhwZ5vY0_UPx0wcpt8oJDxA6_fSZtmH1N3teSAW9_igXM[/img]

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUTrnFVpIDoNPHioRK2U98NWXgvtPAOKGoXOW-O165kMjUbl8DdN192wc[/img]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNWvLI-DPXzmpwY1rtb0HjUx9V8Bh1IYRB9Eoha-0_BktTAqyJgwVOkiP6[/img]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9erNGUtAVXppoyL60snEtHoCgmnrWtbEaf5YqwdlSIjrAD45AX37_OKQ[/img]

In my opinion, these are the prominent people mentioned above that can really make "CHANGE" to take its effectiveness.

Reference : punchng.com
Images compiled by braimeddy.

Cc; lalasticlala
oshiomhole is on the list. A man who couldn't conduct free, fair and credible LGA election in Edo State.
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by Firefire(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2016
texazzpete:

Ask Dasuki, Dokpesi and Metuh if they notice any change grin

1. Economic Recession
2. Epileptic power supply
3. Continuous job loss
4. Continuous hardship to the indigenous companies with inability of import raw materials due to FX shortage.
4. PMS still sells above official pump price.

When will Nigerians start to see the much promised CHANGE

We are tired of all these pictorial campaign and media propaganda after winning the election.
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by Teddeebear: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
Ok.
hahaha ntoorrr
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by benjoggas: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2016
The clock is ticking fast. Let them start right away.
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by brown59: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2016
u b learner na Tinibu dey rule nigeria nt buhari if u dnt know, now u know
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by bokohalal(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2016
Dambazzau is Buhari's closest confidant.
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2016
Firefire:

1. Economic Recession
3. Continuous job loss
4. Continuous hardship to the indigenous companies with inability of import raw materials due to FX shortage.

We are tired of all these pictorial campaign and media propaganda after winning the election.

I still remember when GEJ was president. Then all you sycophants kept claiming 'corruption did not start with GEJ' and 'power will not be fixed overnight'. Now Buhari is here and you wailers are demanding overnight fixes. Hypocrisy

Nigerians did not vote Buhari in to fix these issues in 7 months. We voted in Buhari for one term of 4 years to fix these issues. Since you didn't vote Buhari, why are you crying after 7 months?

If you claim there has been no change, then it means things are same as when your adored GEJ was in charge. So why then are you complaining?

State of the economy is in chaos, but that is more due to the excess waste under your hero of democracy. Don't worry, President Buhari is fulfilling one of his major campaign promises and prosecuting the crooks. But you don't seem happy about that, you ungrateful whiner!

2 Likes

Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2016
The Efcc chairman is one important figure. The change mantra and the image of the govt rest on his ability to meticulously be objective at investigating and prosecuting any public office official no matter how highly placed without fear or favour

1 Like

Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by muelzik(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2016
Even though I campaigned in support of PDP, my vote only went for senatorial and house of rep while the presidential vote, I made supports for PMB because of trust and the special level of his charisma. I took out time to study his past, dugged out what happened and what never happened, and in doing so, I didn't fail to remember that I am a Nigerian and the Nigeria that I know needed a change of hand not a 'nice' man.

If PMB goes second, I will support PMB! I love his kind of person. The right hand for this kind of country.

1 Like

Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by saintkel(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2016
hyfr:
ME: Hi cutie HER: Hi ME: I think You are cute HER: Thank you ME: can i go out with you on Friday ? HER : What do you do for a living?.. ME: I analyse and invest in risky business opportunities that has possibility of high returns.. HER : Wow, that's amazing..so like stock exchange or Something like that?. ME: Bigger than that, I deal with international investment, analyzing and investing in business opportunities around England, Spain, Germany, France, just to mention a few.. HER : *smiling* OK, that explains your good looks all through!.. If only she knew i was talking about Nairabet
Hahahahaha guy u bad o
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Osinbade is now a strong man. A former tinubu's houseboy grin grin grin
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2016
Rose2014:

To campaign no de tire una? undecided
to wail no de tire you?

1 Like

Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2016
The wailers will always wail....em still dey morn Jonathan's defeat.

Sit tight, before u get blown away by the wind of change

Haters will always hate!!

Good job, op

1 Like

Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by Firefire(m): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2016
Myopic and parasitic comment.

texazzpete:

I still remember when GEJ was president. Then all you sycophants kept claiming 'corruption did not start with GEJ' and 'power will not be fixed overnight'. Now Buhari is here and you wailers are demanding overnight fixes. Hypocrisy

Nigerians did not vote Buhari in to fix these issues in 7 months. We voted in Buhari for one term of 4 years to fix these issues. Since you didn't vote Buhari, why are you crying after 7 months?

If you claim there has been no change, then it means things are same as when your adored GEJ was in charge. So why then are you complaining?

State of the economy is in chaos, but that is more due to the excess waste under your hero of democracy. Don't worry, President Buhari is fulfilling one of his major campaign promises and prosecuting the crooks. But you don't seem happy about that, you ungrateful whiner!
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2016
Firefire:
Myopic and parasitic comment.

Someone does not know what the word 'parasitic' means.

But it's OK. You used to say "GEJ till 2019!" all the time in Q1 2015. So now we all know your words are empty nonsense.

Take thyself and thy foolish ruminations out of my presence, dolt!
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by Firefire(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2016
texazzpete:

[s]
Someone does not know what the word 'parasitic' means.

But it's OK. You used to say "GEJ till 2019!" all the time in Q1 2015. So now we all know your words are empty nonsense.

Take thyself and thy foolish ruminations out of my presence, dolt![/s]

Stop being a sycophant, be objective.

APC should stop all this pictorial caricature, and media nonsense.
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by mygee33(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2016
kposi kposi
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by Frankest20(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2016
What about Wiki?
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by Frankest20(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2016
What about Wike?
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by echomog1: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yoruba ppl keep dreaming. ....osi is errand boy no matter how u wanna change this fact....
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Disagree
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by ogmaskman: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
braimeddy:
I'm not in any support of any political party. But I believe that this correct government is in the right direction by fishing out those that loot the country's money. It's when all the money looted have been recovered that you will start seeing the progress they have made so far

But why Amaechi nor dey ur list? Are you by any chance saying Amaechi is not important or close to buhari? I thought he was sha, considering his sensitive portfolio as a minister and his influence in the buhari led govt Niger delta plan as wielded in the nddc recently.
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by ogmaskman: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
echomog1:
Yoruba ppl keep dreaming. ....osi is errand boy no matter how u wanna change this fact....

Rule #1: Never outshine your boss. Osi is wisdom personified.

Next rant pls....

1 Like

Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by bidemi12(m): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
braimeddy:

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_3QmCGbr1xrYhwZ5vY0_UPx0wcpt8oJDxA6_fSZtmH1N3teSAW9_igXM[/img]

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUTrnFVpIDoNPHioRK2U98NWXgvtPAOKGoXOW-O165kMjUbl8DdN192wc[/img]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNWvLI-DPXzmpwY1rtb0HjUx9V8Bh1IYRB9Eoha-0_BktTAqyJgwVOkiP6[/img]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9erNGUtAVXppoyL60snEtHoCgmnrWtbEaf5YqwdlSIjrAD45AX37_OKQ[/img]

In my opinion, these are the prominent people mentioned above that can really make "CHANGE" to take its effectiveness.

Reference : punchng.com
Images compiled by braimeddy.

Cc; lalasticlala

One of the biggest problems with Nigerians is that they don't know or understand what leadership is which is why just about anyone is a leader to them.
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by ogmaskman: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Firefire:

1. Economic Recession
3. Continuous job loss

Chill bro. No gain without pain. What your thought was progress under the last administration was actually perfume over shit. Now the perfume has expired hence the stench. Buhari and his team are trying to clean up the shit as best as they can to create the environment for real work.
Beware of short term fixes, they only deepen your wound in the long run.
Re: The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) by Chubhie: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
As far as I'm concerned, the midget el rufia is the hand of this administration.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) / Bayelsa2015: View Total Results Analysis / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.