Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria (23696 Views)

Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / Refineries Go Comatose Six Months After They Became Operational / EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by Pavarottii(m): 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:

Omenka e no go end.
There's need for us to show them how far we've gone under APC.
PDP are nothing short of bunch of Kleptomaniacs that put their woes on their regions and Performing governors.

Do u know how much is Lagos IGR. If u know, u won't celebrate this. Wen u people monopolised LAGOS. What do u expect? All oil companies headquarters are in Lagos. Wen Lagos doesn't produce oil. Is that fair? 90% of imports of Nigeria is done in Apapa. Is that fair? Well don't. Celebrate much. Cos we know the original beneficiaries.

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Every part of the country is in some kinda competition with some other parts of the country, and we still claim to be a country.
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by bidemi12(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:
Here are some of the Operational Apparatus of security agents in the South Western Nigeria.
This is sequel to the other thread about Police Operational vehicles in the Eastern Nigeria.
I see a need to educate both Nigerians and Foreigners about the progress we are making in this Region and Nigeria as a whole as far Security of lives and properties are concerned.
Long Live Nigeria
Long Live the SW

Tribal bigots should be civil and do so moderately... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In no particular order:

I don't see any progress here. You all keep posting pictures of vehicles to be used for security and still the security situation hasn't changed. What will impress me is/are pictures of motorpools. I want to see where all these vehicles are maintained. I want to see logs or how they are used. Who is assigned to them. That is what will impress me.

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pavarottii:

Do u know how much is Lagos IGR. If u know, u won't celebrate this. Wen u people monopolised LAGOS. What do u expect? All oil companies headquarters are in Lagos. Wen Lagos doesn't produce oil. Is that fair? 90% of imports of Nigeria is done in Apapa. Is that fair? Well don't. Celebrate much. Cos we know the original beneficiaries.
But the 13% derivation accured to the Oil producing states, how well have you guys make use of it? If Lagos without oil can be better than those all producing states with all the huge allocations and priority from the Oil companies, then your problem is internal.
You ask your leaders questions and leave SW alone.

4 Likes

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by efedavies: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
where is ondo,Ogun,osun and oyo na wah for this OP u think say Lagos na for all south west?shame on you,do a proper research on this ok?you are better than this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by efedavies: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
where is ondo,Ogun,osun and oyo na wah for this OP u think say Lagos na for all south west?shame on you,do a proper research on this ok?you are better than this.

2 Likes

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
chudionu58:
Shut up...How many state vehicles are there? only Lagos?? How far you've gone under APC my foot.
Why the vexation?
Direct your aggression to your kleptomaniac leaders.
Is Lagos not part of the SW?

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
bidemi12:

I don't see any progress here. You all keep posting pictures of vehicles to be used for security and still the security situation hasn't changed. What will impress me is/are pictures of motorpools. I want to see where all these vehicles are maintained. I want to see logs or how they are used. Who is assigned to them. That is what will impress me.
But there's a need to educate those myopic lots that was celebrating mediocrity in the other thread.
If era of "Sidon" look is over.
You don't rubbish my region and Nigeria as a country and go Scot free.

2 Likes

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by rextermail: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:
Here are some of the Operational Apparatus of security agents in the South Western Nigeria.
This is sequel to the other thread about Police Operational vehicles in the Eastern Nigeria.
I see a need to educate both Nigerians and Foreigners about the progress we are making in this Region and Nigeria as a whole as far Security of lives and properties are concerned.
Long Live Nigeria
Long Live the SW

Tribal bigots should be civil and do so moderately... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In no particular order:
I believe u should have well enough evidence than coming here to put up one state and claim its all the states in the southwest. I hear u say u want to show pdp how things are done but statistically in 7months of apc in Lagos alone has the worst case of robbery, southeast the kidnapping, terrorist activities on the rise now. All am saying get ur facts right

2 Likes

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by freeze001(f): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:

and most of them are from the 5% region.

Young man, easy on the lies. Wash ur eyes very well and go and unearth news about arrests of dem urchins for offences ranging from petty theft to full armed robbery in the SW and find out where they hail from.

Naturally nefarious characters operate more effectively on their own turfs where they hail from. No doubt there are others but the higher percentage of offenders goes to people of SW extraction. Don't try to pretend otherwise.

bidemi12:

This is the real deal to be focused on not merely posting pictures. How do these security apparatus translate to better security?

2 Likes

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by bidemi12(m): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:

But there's a need to educate those myopic lots that was celebrating mediocrity in the other thread.

This is not a competition. I hope you realize that there is no way Nigeria will ever be one with the way Nigerian's think and do business.
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
This means nothing if justice, law and order is not in place. If the innocent are lucked up by and the justice system, the police are taking bribes and the heads are not fired for clear corruption all these rubbish is just clear useless make up.
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by wordcat(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Na still Ibrahims and Bellos dey rule both SW and SE irrespective of their achievements.
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
bidemi12:

This is not a competition. I hope you realize that there is no way Nigeria will ever be one with the way Nigerian's think and do business.
There should be some level of "Healthy Competition" among the states and regions.
The followers need to ask their leaders salient questions.
Check their IGR and Federal allocations, compare their level of development with other states on the same scale.

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by anonimi: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:
More

See how massive? cheesy
When we roll, we roll big. cool cool cool cool

Abeg what happened to the ones bought earlier?
How many MAINTENANCE technicians are available in South Western Nigeria to ensure these IMPORTED items do not rot away as usual since we CANNOT manufacture even spoke of tyre embarassed
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
wordcat:
Na still Ibrahims and Bellos dey rule both SW and SE irrespective of their achievements.
I don't know of the SE. But the last time I checked, there's no Ibrahim or Bello among the governors in the SW. coolcool

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by rextermail: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:

But the 13% derivation accured to the Oil producing states, how well have you guys make use of it? If Lagos without oil can be better than those all producing states with all the huge allocations and priority from the Oil companies, then your problem is internal.
You ask your leaders questions and leave SW alone.
Boss pls get ur facts right like I said in my last post, now u say if Lagos had the same 13% oil money like the producing states it would have gone far' are u aware that Lagos was one the capital of the country and like Abuja and calabar the money of the country was used to develop it. Now the money that comes into Lagos is being used for maintenance and not for real infrastructural development like in other states. Like I said get ur facts right.

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by slowice(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol lagos is sw state true bt you gotta understnd that lagos belongs to us all.....lagos is like abuja so comparing lagos state to most state in d fedreration is an unfair comparison bt wit what these small states has accomplished with their meagre resources you 'd agree that sm of them re giving lagos a good run...

Note: na only lagos dey SW? Jx imagine say north dey brandish abuja as developmnt in d north grin grin

Bt gats to be happy with my SE states starting frm notin with meagre resources n today competing with d top dogs....that's real developmt.

5 Likes

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by freeze001(f): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:

In this other thread u refer to, did the poster say or imply that there was a comparison? Dis he say that what was obtainable was the best unlike Lagos and d SW for instance? People began making those inferences but that was not the original idea conveyed on the other thread. So who was rubbishing ur region and the country?

3 Likes

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by bidemi12(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:

There should be some level of "Healthy Competition" among the states and regions.
The followers need to ask their leaders salient questions.
Check their IGR and Federal allocations, compare their level of development with other states on the same scale.

There should be no competition among the states and regions. The sole job of governance is to better the lives of it's populace, not compete with other states or regions.

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
anonimi:

Abeg what happened to the ones bought earlier?
How many MAINTENANCE technicians are available in South Western Nigeria to ensure these IMPORTED items do not rot away as usual since we CANNOT manufacture even spoke of tyre embarassed
I'm interested in how your state is managing its. That is if you've got any.
See, your pay master GEJ is one of the worst thing to happen to this country. So just crawl back into you shell. angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by ShammahBarnabas(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is a good development, but we would be kidding ourselves if we think this is enough. But with such massive investments in security, we will get there pretty soon by God's grace.

God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by ShammahBarnabas(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is a good development, but we would be kidding ourselves if we think this is enough. However, with such massive investments in security, we will get there pretty soon by God's grace.

God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
slowice:
Lol lagos is sw state true bt you gotta understnd that lagos belongs to us all.....lagos is like abuja so comparing lagos state to most state in d fedreration is an unfair comparison bt wit what these small states has accomplished with their meagre resources you 'd agree that sm of them re giving lagos a good run...

Note: na only lagos dey SW? Jx imagine say north dey brandish abuja as developmnt in d north grin grin

Bt gats to be happy with my SE states starting frm notin with meagre resources n today competing with d top dogs....that's real .
Eyin wo ni yen?
Abeg make everybody answer I'm papa name o.

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by freeze001(f): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
And what has now brought Jonathan here? You haven't said the truth about ur real intention behind creating this thread and what u seek to achieve. The question was about maintenance of machinery and u jumped to Jonathan being one of the worst things to happen to d country. What's d link?

RichDad1:

See, your pay master GEJ is one of the worst thing to happen to this country. So just crawl back into you shell. angry
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
freeze001:

In this other thread u refer to, did the poster say or imply that there was a comparison? Dis he say that what was obtainable was the best unlike Lagos and d SW for instance? People began making those inferences but that was not the original idea conveyed on the other thread. So who was rubbishing ur region and the country?
Perhaps you might be right. But the poster was an unrepentant tribal bigot(QED)
If you follow the thread further you would have seen his true color with his goons.
There was a post he was referring to the Ancient city of Ibadan with derogatory remarks.

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by anonimi: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:

How do you know that my state is not in the South West?
Are you a witch
Probably explains why you support APC.

Meanwhile wetin bring Jonathan enter this your reply?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by cirmuell(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
*sighs* this generation. sad-:[
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:
Long Live Nigeria
Long Live the SW

In no particular order:

When did Lagos become all there is to the South West abi dem don roll out RRS throughout the entire South West?

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
anonimi:

How do you know that my state is not in the South West?
Are you a witch
Probably explains why you support APC.

Meanwhile wetin bring Jonathan enter this your reply?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Stop the charade! We know your type.
Tell us where you're from.

I know you can't, cos you're not proud of sko you are. tongue

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by zubycharles(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Naija na Naija dos Vehicles will still turn 2 scraps....anyway thanks 2 d donors

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by Addicted2Women: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
You just showed how ignorant Yorubas are.
You're excited about few used cars given to the police.
This shiit looks like the school security that guards a high school here in California.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu State Commissioner Of Police Removed / Police Arrest Kidnapper’s Wife To Negotiate Victim’s Release (photo) / Aso Villa End Of Year Service In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.