Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter (13911 Views)

Angola Overtakes Nigeria As Owner Of Most Battered Oil Currency / 3 Major Shipping Lines Quit Nigeria As Freight Rates & Trade Volume Crashes / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2016
INFORMATION MARKETING IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE HUGE SUM OF MONEY ONLINE UNLIMITEDLY

I am M.r Joel by name, and i am an information marketer from NIGERIA, i started my carrier as an information marketer since 2010, this year 2016 making it the sixth year of me been in the business on making money online as an information marketer. Although i have many other streams through which i make money online, but information marketing is the MAJOR.

When i newly started my carrier as an information marketer, it wasn't so easy as it seemed. Of course it was because i wasn't following the right procedures, as a result of my urge to make quick cash online. I spent over 8 months doing rubbish (to me is was doing a great thing), wasting my money on lots of irrelevant things.

After a while, i attended a seminar, NOVEMBER 17 2010. And that seminar changed my life, since then i believed the adage that says A STUDENT CAN BE BETTER THAN HIS TEACHER. Before the seminar, with the little skills i know about information marketing, i used to make about 45k Monthly but during that seminar, i was thought a lot of things that improved my skills, knowledge and understanding about information marketing. Since then, on the proper application of these skills, i have been able to grow my BANK ACCOUNT from making 45k monthly, to 750k monthly.

This does not mean the amount i make Monthly sometimes does not fluctuate, It does. sometimes i even make an average of 450k, but all the same 750k is a good sum of money for me monthly. But that does not also mean i am going to stop there. I look forward to keep growing myself.

NOW I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT INFORMATION MARKETING IS A VERY EASY AND SIMPLE THING, THAT A 12 YEAR OLD BOY OR GIRL CAN DO ONLINE TO EARN A LIVING.

THE REASON WHY I DON'T BLAME THOSE INFORMATION MARKETERS WHO JUST COME HERE TO PUBLISH THEIR BOOKS (COMING UP MARKETERS), IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT APPLYING THE RIGHT PROCEDURES OF INFORMATION MARKETING TO THEIR BUSINESS.

WHY AM I HERE

I have come here to teach, lecture and mentor everyone who are ready and willing to make a living out of the internet as an information marketer. And i believe by God's grace that NAIRALAND WOULD GRANT ME THE PERMISSION TO LECTURE HERE. everything i am going to be doing would be done here on Nairaland. so all you guys have to do is simply follow this thread for any post i make concerning information marketing.

I KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO BE DOING HERE WOULD IMPROVE THE LIFE'S OF MANY PERSONS IN NIGERIA, THIS IS ONE OF MY DREAM.

DURING MY COURSE I WOULD BE TEACHING ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS

WHAT INFORMATION MARKETING IS REALLY ALL ABOUT,
HOW TO START AND WHAT TO DO FIRST

THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF MAXIMIZING YOUR PROFITS

AND LOTS OF OTHER TEACHINGS CONCERNING INFORMATION MARKETING.

I pray God See us through in JESUS NAME AMEN!!!

i know a lot of people would have lots of questions to ask, but don't worry, i'm here to answer all your questions, just keep asking and i'll try as much as possible to reply thanks.

PLEASE NOTE, I AM ONLY HERE TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE REALLY IN NEED OF FINANCIAL HELP.

M.R JOEL

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by horlus(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2016
I'm interested sir. Number 1 student here
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2016
that's good, i promise you would make a living out of the internet if you take this very serious
horlus:
I'm interested sir. Number 1 student here
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by horlus(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2016
makson70:
that's good, i promise you would make a living out of the internet if you take this very serious
I am very serious.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by kingsamosy(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2016
I am in Sir, information marketing is one of the business I intend venturing into this year. you are a God's sent. seat belt fastened for the ride. thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by bethelbrill(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
I am interested Sir.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by seyiofficial(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Am in sir
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
I'm in, sir
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by eddy4naija: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Im ready to go, abeg let d lecture start
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by ican2020: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please hit the ground.
Thanks in advanced
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by tollbell: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ok, go ahead, adding knowledge is good.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by temisilva(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2016
Ready set go!
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by seromezy: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2016
Nice one op, i pray that the spirit of abandoning this thread or reffering us to someone else such as whatsapp or requestiong us to buy ur ebook don't catch u.

Cos if that is ur intention then u are just wasting ur time, i will just carry my chair and locate the door i came in with, but wat i don't know yet is if it going to be peacefully.

Thank you if it going to be as u said, then God Bless U.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2016
ok
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by tollbell: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
I am in, continue, the main thing about the biz is traffic generation free and paid i hope to learn more about these.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
I already put this thrend in the hands of God, so everything is under control ok, just focus on what you're here for
seromezy:
Nice one op, i pray that the spirit of abandoning this thread or reffering us to someone else such as whatsapp or requestiong us to buy ur ebook don't catch u.

Cos if that is ur intention then u are just wasting ur time, i will just carry my chair and locate the door i came in with, but wat i don't know yet is if it going to be peacefully.

Thank you if it going to be as u said, then God Bless U.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYONE HERE

TODAY OUR CLASS WOULD COMMERCE FULLY STARTING FROM SCRATCH AND I HOPE EVERYONE ARE READY.

TODAY WE ARE GOING TO GET FULL UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT INFORMATION MARKETING IS ALL ABOUT.

MAKE MILLIONS ONLINE THROUGH INFORMATION MARKETING

Information marketing is simply the act of selling information to individuals in need of that particular information.

In order to make huge sum of money online, you need to make sure you have something to sell. This is the principle behind every successful person who make huge sum of money online.

The internet is a very big market place where you meet buyers and sellers, including lot's of individuals who are looking for one information or the other, ranging from information on how to lose weight, how to start a fish farming business, how to make money online, how to invest, how to mange a family, how to train a child, including how to make money from information marketing, which is the reason why you are reading this post right now.

This is is where you come in as an information marketer, to package the right answer to the right question being asked in form of a product and then sell it to the people in need of it.

packaging your answer in form of a product can be in different form for example, putting your answer in form of an E-BOOK, CD PLATE, SOFTWARE, SEMINARS, ETC.

BILL GATES;

Bill gate who is currently the world richest man makes billions of dollar as an information marketer.

HOW?

When Bill Gates produces a new windows software, he knows the world needs the latest product, so he markets it online, and even offline. So when you and i are searching the internet, you come across his package, and then either buy it of download it.

Imagine Bill Gates sells a copy of his package for $10, to 1 Billion users of Microsoft word in the world, he would make a profit of;

LET'S DO THE CALCULATION BELOW!!!

$10 * 1 Billion = $ 10,000,000,000

WOW!!!

That's 10 Billion dollars from just one product. now imagine how many product Bill Gates has produced.

YOU CAN DO MORE!!!

You can do better than Bill Gates, it's just that you have to start from somewhere and look for the right product to market. Don't worry, i would teach you how and every thing you need to know.

NOW WE WOULD TAKE A BREAK.

IT'S TIME TO TAKE SOME QUESTIONS BEFORE GOING ON TO THE NEXT LESSON.

SO PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS BELOW AND I WOULD REPLY YOU SHORTLY.

THANKS

JOEL.....

1 Like

Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by temisilva(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
As a beginner to info marketin,wat and wat r d basic tools/softwares needed to startoff?
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
As we go on, you will get all the basis you need, be patient. as for software, you don't need any software.
temisilva:
As a beginner to info marketin,wat and wat r d basic tools/softwares needed to startoff?
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by kakamenia(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
am following, is there any special skill requires, in case if I don't have any , what are the skill, what can it takes to have it sir
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by emydedon: 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
dceo2009@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by torule(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
following...
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Just signed in
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
i guess that falls under marketing your product? dont worry i would teach you the best way to market your product.
tollbell:
I am in, continue, the main thing about the biz is traffic generation free and paid i hope to learn more about these.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Actually, there's no special skills required. the only skills required are what i am going to be teaching in this thrend so just stay tight as i continue this lecture
kakamenia:
am following, is there any special skill requires, in case if I don't have any , what are the skill, what can it takes to have it sir
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2016
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, TODAY IS ANOTHER EDITION OF INFORMATION MARKETING

HOW TO START A PROFITABLE INFORMATION MARKETING THAT WOULD MAKE YOU THOUSAND OF NAIRA MONTHLY

STEP ONE;

"LOOK FOR AN INFORMATION TO SELL"

Like i said before, if you want to make good and huge sum of money online like Bill Gates, you have to get something to sell.

HOW DO I GET AN INFORMATION TO SELL?

If you want to get something to sell, you have search the internet for what's bothering people, what people need the most, what's happening in your country that's need a solution, what's happening in your environment that needs change, improvement etc.

Are people suffering from obesity in your country? write a solution to it and package it in form of an E-book,
Are people in your country looking for a way to make money online?
write a solution for them on how to make money by getting a job or doing information marketing business, package it in form of an E-book and sell it to them.

They would be glad to buy your packaged information. What matters the most is your packaging, and letting your customers know that you have the right information they need

STEP TWO;

"PACKAGE YOUR INFORMATION"

After concluding on the information you wish to write on, go ahead and write about it. For example, if you wish to write on

"HOW TO REDUCE OR LOSS WEIGHT"
Go ahead and write on it using micro-softword. After writing on how to loss weight, you then package your information for sale.

HOW DO I PACKAGE MY INFORMATION FOR SALE?

There are different ways to package your information for sale.
you can package your information in the following ways:

In form of an E-book
In form of a video in a disc.
in form of an audio
In form of a seminar.

The most effective way of packaging your information is in form of an E-book or Seminar.

LET'S TALK ABOUT E-BOOK

After writing your Information in micro-softword, simply convert the written information into a Pdf file which you can find on the task bar of your MS-WORD. After conversion, the information can now be read using an ADOBE READER.
Your information is now ready for sale.

This is the reason why you see people in nairaland trying to sell their information in form of an E-book, don't blame them, it's just that they are not doing it the right way, but most of them come here with good information of which they have gone through a lot of stress and pain to get. so instead of insulting them, why not say you're not interested. So learn to read their post carefully before concluding so that you would not miss a valuable information that can even make you money.

ABOUT SEMINARS?

After getting the information you wish to sell, instead of writing it out in MS-WORD and doing all the conversion, you simply get full understanding of the topic you wish to write on and organise a seminar for it. Very easy and straight forward.

A lot of people would pay huge sum of money (#15,000) to attend your seminar. "you can hold the seminar at you House, to save cost.

I WOULD TAKE A BREAK HERE

IF YOU'RE HAVING QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK AND I'LL REPLY YOU SHORTLY.

SO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
tollbell:

YOU'RE NOT WRONG, YOU ONLY NEED TO STRESS YOUR SELF ABOUT TRAFFIC DEPENDING ON THE ADVERTISING PLAN YOU MAKE USE OF.
BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY YOURSELF ABOUT TRAFFIC. I WOULD TEACH YOU OTHER EFFECTIVE WAYS. STAY PUT.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Akins02324(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Very interesting.Let's move on
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Mrlekan07034617: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yeah bro I'm in 100% cos I've got 4 ebooks to sell with an eye-catch sales page but to send traffic to my page the issue.....

I'm with you with all my soul,spirit nd body
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Whobedatte(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
Oya ooo. I dey here gidigba
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:
Yeah bro I'm in 100% cos I've got 4 ebooks to sell with an eye-catch sales page but to send traffic to my page the issue.....
I'm with you with all my soul,spirit nd body

That's good, you've got 4 E-books to sell. Now just sit tight, i would show you how to sell those books in a very more effective way without worrying about traffic. list out the topics of those books you wish to sell!!
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by horlus(m): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2016
Kudos. Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre / Flutterwave Loses ₦11 Billion In Security Breach / The Rise And Fall Of Online Retail In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.