Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter (13582 Views)

Angola Overtakes Nigeria As Owner Of Most Battered Oil Currency / 3 Major Shipping Lines Quit Nigeria As Freight Rates & Trade Volume Crashes / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
GOOD DAY EVERYONE, DESPITE MY NEW TREND IS GOING ON, DON'T FORGET, THIS TREND IS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE AND ACTIVE, FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS AS I WOULD BE AVAILABLE TO RENDER ANY ASSISTANCE I CAN.

FOR THOSE NEWBIE (WHO JUST WANT TO START OR NEED MORE COACHING) FEEL FREE TO CALL BE ON 08131876569 I WOULD PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED, AS WELL AS GIVE YOU SOME OF MY POWERFUL PRODUCT TO START WITH IF YOU'VE NOT COME UP WITH YOUR OWN PRODUCT.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
makson70:

Good day Eboy343, i'm very sorry for replying so late, if you are to market a book titled " 3ways to make money online as a student in Nigeria". which are; fiverr, affiliate and information marketing. you should target majorly youth cuz they are the ones that has time for this internet stuff and mostly make's use of gadgets. and sometimes Adults, but very few of them. Now if you have gotten your product ready, and you wish to market it, i would recommend using the complete sports news-papers Cuz you would then be able to target large and high populations of youth who would love to make money on line.

Something else you must notice about the advert is that you should not make use of the online advertisment cuz it can be easily deleted from the net after one day but making use of the offline method would make your product to be in the market for days, weeks, months or even years. this is because the hard copy news-papers would still be in circulation.

i hope this helps, if you still need further assistance on anything concerning information marketing, feel free to give me a call on 08131876569
thank you sir, I an gr8full for your comment I shall keep in touch.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Eboy343:
thank you sir, I an gr8full for your comment I shall keep in touch.

You're welcome
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2016
GOOD DAY EVERYONE, IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME VISITING THIS TREND, I JUST WANT TO GIVE A REMINDER THAT I'M STILL HERE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL, I'M HERE TO ANSWER YOU.

FOR THOSE NEWBIE (WHO JUST WANT TO START OR NEED MORE COACHING) FEEL FREE TO CALL BE ON 08131876569 I WOULD PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED, AS WELL AS GIVE YOU SOME OF MY POWERFUL PRODUCT TO START WITH IF YOU'VE NOT COME UP WITH YOUR OWN PRODUCT.

HAPPY WEEK-END
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by papuchudo: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
makson70:
GOOD DAY EVERYONE, IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME VISITING THIS TREND, I JUST WANT TO GIVE A REMINDER THAT I'M STILL HERE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL, I'M HERE TO ANSWER YOU.

HAPPY WEEK-END

Making money as an information marketer is the way to go and like you said amazon is the real deal with the largest online bookstore, but in cashing and getting a piece of that amazon cash cake. Traffic and marketing to you book is where the work is. Do you have any marketing or traffic tricks to send to your kindle books . Both free and paid .thanks
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
papuchudo:

Making money as an information marketer is the way to go and like you said amazon is the real deal with the largest online bookstore, but in cashing and getting a piece of that amazon cash cake. Traffic and marketing to you book is where the work is. Do you have any marketing or traffic tricks to send to your kindle books . Both free and paid .thanks

yeah, traffic is an important part of advertising on Amazon. there are different ways of drawing traffic you can get that by paying a service, you can search Google for such service, but i never used the service and i never stressed myself about getting traffic to my products
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
dotcomnamename:

That is nairalanders for you. You try to help, they shut you, if you don't they shut you. I remember a thread created by a Nairalander here titled ''Why Do All Nigerian Information Marketers Only Sell Ebooks On How To Make Money '' The link is here https://www.nairaland.com/3002527/why-all-nigerian-information-marketers

The OP and other nairalanders that contributed to the thread really spot on! I remember when i was domaining i did not really listen to those that know better but it was too late when i started knowing the real secrete behind it but i've already switched into something else. Fact is you can't really tell some people the truth as they see you as novice, so the best thing is to just ignore and focus on your business. After all everybody with his/her own business! I'm still making money from ebook from nigeria to my nigerian bank account, i don't even live in nigeria. But trust me none of those that are all about How To make money bring good sales for me, whereas i'm making money from those that has to do with health problems solutions, travelling, employments, e.t.c. I'm thinking of coming out with something unique and thats why i need to engage with good thread like this in order to learn more from people like you and other people. I'm really looking for different marketing strategies.

Sometimes in life pretending to know nothing when you understand the whole is much better than knowing all but you understand nothing! @makson70 please continue we're learning from you sir.

Bro, are you still involved in the E-book stuff?
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by six33fourng: 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for book sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BUA Cement Declares Profit Of ₦95 Billion For Full Year, 2020 / 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur / 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.