Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

GLO-CAF Awards 2015 FALLOUT… Aubameyang Staying Put At Dortmund - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / GLO-CAF Awards 2015 FALLOUT… Aubameyang Staying Put At Dortmund (540 Views)

Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards / 2016 GLO-CAF Awards: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GLO-CAF Awards 2015 FALLOUT… Aubameyang Staying Put At Dortmund by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2016
Newly crowned CAF African player of the year and Borussia Dortmund striker, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang says he will not be leaving his club in the January transfer window.
Aubameyang 26, is the first Gabonese player to win the award. He polled 143 points and was reduced to tears after ending Yaya Toure’s four-year reign at the awards.
He has been linked with a $85 million move to Premier League elite clubs Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool.
The leading Bundesliga scorer this season with 18 goals from 17 matches and a total of 68 goals in 119 games since signed by the then manager, Jurgen Klopp from French side St Etinne in 2013.
“I am staying at Dortmund,” the 26-year-old Aubameyang began. I am so happy. I am not someone who usually cries but it is quite an emotional moment.
“When you are standing alongside players like Yaya Toure or Andre Ayew there is pride in winning such a trophy ahead of them because they are great players and I obviously admire them a lot.”
“I will really have to work a lot. Obviously I think I have the skills and the talent to make it again next year but it will require lots of work and many sacrifices as well.”
http://naijaportal.com.ng/aubameyang-wins-glo-caf-awards-2015-hes-staying-at-dortmund/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Mourinho Set For Man Utd Job / deleted thread / Prediction Friday: 4/3/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.