Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Don't Wait For Job - Let Job Search For You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Wait For Job - Let Job Search For You (564 Views)

Has Your CV Landed You Your Desired Job? Let Me Help You In Rewriting Your CV / How To Keep Your Job Search Discreet / Should You Ask Your Boss For Your Salary Or Wait Until He Gives You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Wait For Job - Let Job Search For You by opeyemip(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2016
It has been the normal norm of Nigerians to always seek for job after leaving school. The problem of unemployment in Nigeria can't be solved by the government till 2020. (from my indicators kiss)

My thoughts are always like, how can we always provide alternative, how can we get a way around this problem, how can our dependencies will not be on a singular factor. I found my answer!

If every student while in school can take up the challenge of creating a small business around his/her career while in school or immediately after leaving school, getting jobs will be easier.

In some of the interviews I have witnessed, I have noticed most people failed just because of lack of confidence or not even understanding what the real market looks like.

But when you've started a business before yourself, you can always make your stand before any manager/ceo or whatever and get your desire job.

Learn today to create a business around that your career, don't just read and read.. Contribute to the society and goodies will come your way.

If you're interested, I can help you build a career around Bulk SMS website, website designing and blogging.

Opeyemi Paul
08102751769 (Whatsapp)
http://www.facebook.com/opeyemip
me@opeyemipaul.com

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News A Must Read!!!! / CV Collation For Fresh Graduates / UN Launches Worldwide Search For Exceptional Young Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.